Fes is totally worth a visit, for a few days if possible. Casablanca is shitty but has a big airport. Ferry to Tangier, ground transpo to other cities may be better, YMMV.
Marrakesh is fun. Essaouira or Agadir, southern part of the coast, worth a visit for a very different kind of Morocco (heavy, sweet-savory chicken and mutton dishes of inland areas give way to excellent seafood on the coast).
1. Expects good things to happen to them with no effort on their part
2. Only their feelings matter, no one else's
3. Incapable of accepting advice or criticism
4. Narrow, bigoted, worldview with them at the center
5. A fine blend of narcissism and inferiority/victim complex
6. Believes the best way to respond to trolls is to REEEEE the fuck out on social media