007 will be black - doesn't get anymore woke than this

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

how excited are you for this

• pretty excited

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • not excited

Votes: 64 31.7%
  • why oh why oh why

Votes: 121 59.9%

• Total voters

Pickle Dick

cock vore
kiwifarms.net

James Bond fans wanting 007 to be either black or female are in for a double treat — with the movie spy about to be played by a black woman, according to a report on Sunday.

British actress Lashana Lynch, 31, will be introduced as the new 007 in what is being described as a ‘popcorn-dropping moment’ in the franchise’s 25th movie that is currently being filmed, according to the Mail on Sunday.

But it is not a complete do-over — with her just taking James Bond’s secret agent number after he retires from MI6, the report states.

Bond himself will still be played by Daniel Craig — and will still adhere to his old-fashioned macho characteristics, an insider told the UK paper.

‘Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

The insider called it a “pivotal scene” when Bond is called back from retirement and introduced to Lynch as the new 007.

“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,” the source told the Mail.

Londoner Lynch, who played the fighter pilot Maria Rambeau in “Captain Marvel”, is hoped to modernize the franchise criticized by many as being too dated and sexist.

“This is a Bond for the modern era who will appeal to a younger generation while sticking true to what we all expect in a Bond film,” the source said.

“There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he’s having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo.”
Good news is that Craig will still play Bond alongside Lynch, bad news is that this all sounds far too woke for my, or anyone's tasting.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the target audience of Bond movies are probably not too interested in watching a "Bond" movie like this. I mean, isn't it's primary appeal to women looking for eye candy and older men living out their fantasies? Neither of those groups are really served by this.
They're gambling that controversy will put butts in the seats. Also, they think they will get favorable critical reviews(if the movie is compotent).

I dont think its going to work. I was excited for Bond when they brought back SPECTRE, and then proceeded to light it on fire....

Don't care at this point. Only thing that would get me mildly interested again: some 60s era Bond revival film....

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're gambling that controversy will put butts in the seats. Also, they think they will get favorable critical reviews(if the movie is compotent).

I dont think its going to work. I was excited for Bond when they brought back SPECTRE, and then proceeded to light it on fire....

Don't care at this point. Only thing that would get me mildly interested again: some 60s era Bond revival film....
Yeah if when this backfires they are gonna have to bribe and blackmail Sean Connery to come back as OG bond to have a hope in hell of bringing in fan interest

That is assuming they have not already forced him to appear in this film as the evil FFFFFUCKING WHITE MAAAAALE rapist original bond who the new 007OC casually murders in the prologue to symbolise the bold new direction of the franchise

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I have zero problems with something as silly as Bond having a black actress. I'm just confused whether Hollywood thinks putting her in a fucking Bond-movie of all things is going to make people take her seriously.

So naturally I'm also expecting the script to do a complete 180 from what Bond is supposed to be.

M

MI 814

kiwifarms.net
I have zero problems with something as silly as Bond having a black actress. I'm just confused whether Hollywood thinks putting her in a fucking Bond-movie of all things is going to make people take her seriously.

So naturally I'm also expecting the script to do a complete 180 from what Bond is supposed to be.
Bond movies have had black actresses before.
Just you have to be dense not to know the context of why they are having 007 be a black woman.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
"but he’s having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo"

This is going to end well, I'm sure.

Get woke, go broke.
Honestly, given 'me too' climate, and what general audiences would actually want(as a catharsis):

You would make a shit load of money having Bond walking around, drinking martinis, slapping every female character on the ass, and putting an olive between their tits(from said martinis)....

desertfoxgoggles

a hot nazi with a machine gun for a chest
kiwifarms.net
They've done this, I think, to test the water. People have been going on for ages about either a black bond or a female bond so, why not both? They'll have this chick be in the film for ten, fifteen minutes tops. She'll probably make some quips, hit on a man (or woman, cause woke) and maybe kill some bad guys and audience reaction to her will decide whether they take the route of female black bond or just another dude. Then if people hate her, they'll just reboot for the next film and thus not have to acknowledge her at all. It's almost clever on their part but honestly, I cant see bond ever changing from what it is. The movies have always gone with the times but at its core, bonds always been bond. Just look at the changes and similarities between the 60s/70s/80s and modern day. All adapted to the times whilst keeping pretty much what makes James Bond, Bond. Just my two cents, but yeah - I don't think this is worth dwelling on.

Tags
None