01/03/22 - 24 Hour Free Ralph Festival (now the 24 Hour Guntry Road Special) - Ralph intended to do a 24-hour stream the second day before his trial and is now stuck on I-95

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
A thread to discuss Ralph's little fundraiser for legal fees for his court case in a few days since he just got done blowing all his money in vegas. Hopefully we'll get something more than a shart this time. It's supposed to start at 11am cst, but gunty is stuck in a snowstorm since he's driving in from DC since he left Pantsu's car there.

Null should've done a simultaneous 24 hour Imprison Ralph stream to fundraise for the new DDOS protection. We could've watched him fail to kill the Asylum Demon with the broken sword hilt.

GrinningCat

RULES OF NATURE is my guilty pleasure
kiwifarms.net
"I need help with my court bills people! Open up your wallet to help me with this grave injustice so I can see muh son!"

"Going to Vegas for the 3rd time to burn away money for no reason what-so-ever. Living the high life and these haydurs just jealous I'm a high roller! Broke dick broke wallet bitches motherfuckers wish they were me!"

:thinking:
Really making me think here. Big think.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
What are the odds of another live brap from Ralph mid stream?
How bout odds for him shitting himself in the car as he drives through a snowstorm?
1641225855505.png

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
How bout odds for him shitting himself in the car as he drives through a snowstorm?
View attachment 2854501
lol hes taking fucking pics while driving, this seems like something hed mock some blue haired terminally online zoomer for "of course the roads suck youre making them suck worse for you by distracting yourself you bitch, you moron!" i can see the pig squeals and the paypig grunts in ecstasy

Slobs

It's a doggy dog world
kiwifarms.net
lol hes taking fucking pics while driving, this seems like something hed mock some blue haired terminally online zoomer for "of course the roads suck youre making them suck worse for you by distracting yourself you bitch, you moron!" i can see the pig squeals and the paypig grunts in ecstasy
He never fucking learns. I wonder what his insurance would think if they saw this? Not only is it a repeat mistake of his last drive home from Vegas, where he got t-boned whilst hungover and phoneposting, but this time it's during poor weather conditions with slippery/icy roads. Jesus Christ.

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
And spend time with his "family" or "fiance" before possibly going to jail? Are you nuts? Nah next you'll say he shouldn't have bet his legal fees on inuit rock stacking
I was thinking more like "so Gunt Ugyur can get from Vegas to Richmond in plenty of time that he's not risking being late to his own (hopefully) fund-raising 24-hour marathon show and is able to start that marathon rested, refreshed, and ready to go 24-hours", but what you said certainly applies when he says he thinks his tradcath fiance is "fine as fuck".

Now a person who hasn't had the best driving record of late is fresh off a red eye flight, rushing home in a snowstorm, and is already so late they've had to shitcan one of the debates.