01/03/22 - 24 Hour Free Ralph Festival (now the 24 Hour Guntry Road Special) - Ralph intended to do a 24-hour stream the second day before his trial and is now stuck on I-95

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
"I thought I was going to jail, but the based black judge leaned over to me and said I sounded a lot like someone he knew. Then he asked if I ever heard of a show called the "Killstream". I said, well yes your honor and he smiled, winked at me and said 'I love that show. Not guilty. Case dismissed." I swear on my dead momma's grave this is true. Fuck Joshua Moon and the hater a-logs at the Kee Wee Farms."
Turns out Bibble works as a Judge and he still has time for DnD

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Ethan get into a car crash (that he caused) not even a couple months ago? At this point he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a car since he seems to constantly be on the verge of death when he is inside one.

Vuedou

kiwifarms.net
Out of all the retards, kneegrow level IQ white supremacists that circle the gunt, Dingo has to be the one that I genuinely hate.

The others I like to hate, it's funny, but Dingo, with his wigger takes, shitty jokes and dire impersonations when he sucks Collett's dick so go dam hard, I actually feel physical disgust and a little anger.

Every time.

I don't know why, but it's only him, Rand, Gator, they all have some small redeeming qualities of some sort.

But Dingo is literally like the drunken inbred southern Klansman white nationalist sterotype made manifest

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the current topic on the stream is covid sperging, what are the chances his yt mirror gets banned for covid misinformation?

his new layout is shit too. how does he think it’s an upgrade

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Out of all the retards, kneegrow level IQ white supremacists that circle the gunt, Dingo has to be the one that I genuinely hate.

The others I like to hate, it's funny, but Dingo, with his wigger takes, shitty jokes and dire impersonations when he sucks Collett's dick so go dam hard, I actually feel physical disgust and a little anger.

Every time.

I don't know why, but it's only him, Rand, Gator, they all have some small redeeming qualities of some sort.

But Dingo is literally like the drunken inbred southern Klansman white nationalist sterotype made manifest
He's just boring and his motivations are transparent even with rand it's at least a little in doubt no matter how sure you feel whether he's trying to gift even a bit or if he's genuine in his beliefs or if he's mentally ill etc etc. Dingo is just openly begging for a computer

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net