01/03/22 - 24 Hour Free Ralph Festival (now the 24 Hour Guntry Road Special) - Ralph intended to do a 24-hour stream the second day before his trial and is now stuck on I-95

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
May is like the mid to low range horse face girl you would only fuck if you were drunk or on speed
You have to be on both and more, like there's a nuke being triggered and the switch to stop it from annihilating you is in the horse's vulva, requiring 50 rapid hits.

I'll just the nearest cylindrical object and then confess my sins.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
You have to be on both and more, like there's a nuke being triggered and the switch to stop it from annihilating you is in the horse's vulva, requiring 50 rapid hits.

I'll just the nearest cylindrical object and then confess my sins.
"Ralph you must waddle to the bomb and thrust 50 times into the horse vag, you have only one hour, posthaste and bless you son, make your country proud?"

Would be a good premise for a physics game

Edit fuck these superchats are awful they literally just have the most unfunny brainless superchas that used to just get skipped over and only half heartedly read, the guests and ralph are in fact still just ignoring 90 percent of these fucking brainless takes even if they're calling people out as racists or creeps or defenders of rape, they're so bad fucking ecelebs would rather take it on the chin than even acknowledge these troglodytes to any degree

Edit he has one caller and its dingo of all people and he's doing some shitty accent, destiny isn't amused and just wants him gone, thankfully he fucks off thinking acting a bit blimey is funny

Last edited: