01/07/2021-A Very Strange Day It Was Today - Tom is Just Ugly

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He lies about having a mammogram for his tiny goat tits. More politisperging while sporting filthy corn silk hair and hobo attire. I would like to point out that trannies are at no risk for breast cancer. Risk of breast cancer includes genetics and cumulative exposure to high levels of estrogens since childhood. Shame on T for fetishizing and trivializing breast cancer. Only a fat, bald, MALE hobo would do such a thing.

Last edited:

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He lies about having a mammogram for his tiny goat tits. More politisperging while sporting filthy corn silk hair and hobo attire. I would like to point out that trannies are at no risk for breast cancer. Risk of breast cancer includes genetics and cumulative exposure to high levels of estrogens since childhood. Shame on T for fetishizing and trivializing breast cancer. Only a fat, bald, MALE hobo would do such a thing.
Forget about the capital being seized! What the hell is going on in @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg's life!

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being a creepy pervert maybe he was hoping for a physical exam instead of the machine.
Can you imagine having to hear about space jews and Intersex fantasies as you squeeze geriatric moobs with that machine? I bet he even mentioned us as the technician was furiously trying to gather what meager breast tissue the machine required.

Anne Hyroe

effort posting enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Just because I’m a pedant and I know Tommie will bring it up; men can get breast cancer and though it’s much less common it’s also not as rare as you’d expect.

CDC
NHS

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Tom likes dealing with polite, professional people & does this as often as he can. He gets to use the slack their politeness gives him to force them to participate in his fantasies. It's the only place he gets this. They aren't in a position to show him the lack of respect that he deserves.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
I would like to point out that trannies are at no risk for breast cancer. Risk of breast cancer includes genetics and cumulative exposure to high levels of estrogens since childhood. Shame on T for fetishizing and trivializing breast cancer. Only a fat, bald, MALE hobo would do such a thing.
Not true. Former Kiss drummer Peter Criss had breast cancer a few years ago.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Fuck me dead, imagine being so pathetic and so out of touch that you would almost trivialize and nearly outright mock breast cancer out of some demented notion that "you are a woman" when you haven't even done one shred of an attempt to truly become one. AKA actual surgery and not just popping pills to make your Gynaecomastia grow...
To be fair, men can get breast cancer.

Even more weirdly, you can get it from smoking too. How Thomas hasn't gotten any form of cancer yet actually surprises me.