01/07/2021-A Very Strange Day It Was Today - Tom is Just Ugly

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not true. Former Kiss drummer Peter Criss had breast cancer a few years ago.
Notice how I said it's either
A. Genetic
B. Hormone exposure since childhood and probably in utero. Tom does not tick any of those boxes. How rare is breast cancer in mrm compared to women? The rates are so low that the breast tissue of mrn is not worth examining unless there's an active complaint or an extremely strong history of breast cancer.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, men can get breast cancer.

Even more weirdly, you can get it from smoking too. How Thomas hasn't gotten any form of cancer yet actually surprises me.
It’s his destiny to die in a way that is stupid and undignified. Mauled by a raccoon he was fighting for a half-eaten chicken or something. The Reaper knows what he’s doing.

Death Grip

Mmmmmn Tasty
kiwifarms.net
Taking 'female hormones' for trans identifying males increases the risk of developing breast cancer a lot.
See the study linked below

Which is just another good reason for gender benders to actually seek mental health support, rather than relying on trying to change the body into something it really is not nor will ever be.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Taking 'female hormones' for trans identifying males increases the risk of developing breast cancer a lot.
See the study linked below

Which is just another good reason for gender benders to actually seek mental health support, rather than relying on trying to change the body into something it really is not nor will ever be.
Sadly mental health does not work. The only thing that does is physical treatment and surgery. Or At least for actual transsexuals psychotherapy does not work.

Then again hormones do not work for tom.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, men can get breast cancer.

Even more weirdly, you can get it from smoking too. How Thomas hasn't gotten any form of cancer yet actually surprises me.
Was more making mention of his habit of having to assert himself as a female where he'll mention "female problems" just to show everyone how much of a wahmen he truly is when he couldn't be further from it.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Sadly mental health does not work. The only thing that does is physical treatment and surgery. Or At least for actual transsexuals psychotherapy does not work.

Then again hormones do not work for tom.
If it doesn't change suicide rates, surgery isn't working. Hint: it accomplishes nothing.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If it doesn't change suicide rates, surgery isn't working. Hint: it accomplishes nothing.
Actually surgery does work. The satisfaction rate is 90%. What they found was the suicide rate is driven by family and community and the hate that we face daily.

It is very simple. Here is an example from another group that went through the same exact thing. in the 50's gay male suicides were over 41% that transsexuals face. What changed? the mental diagnosis. Some acceptance. by the 70's it all changed the psychiatric diagnosis was dropped and gay males no longer faced what they once did and the suicide rate dropped to normal.

This as other subjects were discussed in the interview i left here,

Here is the original study but it was only half the papers sent back. So still it is considered somewhat subjective.

90.2% said their expectations for life as a woman were fulfilled postoperatively. 85.4% saw themselves as women. 61.2% were satisfied, and 26.2% very satisfied, with their outward appearance as a woman; 37.6% were satisfied, and 34.4% very satisfied, with the functional outcome. 65.7% said they were satisfied with their life as it is now.

Conclusion​

The very high rates of subjective satisfaction and the surgical outcomes indicate that gender reassignment surgery is beneficial. These findings must be interpreted with caution, however, because fewer than half of the questionnaires were returned.

Do get the happiest i ever was was from 95 to 99. No one talked about us and i have a great time and loved every minutes as a young woman.

Sorry if you disagree. But then medical professional over ?