FIGGIN 01-11-19 Phil bounces and squeaks about his couch -

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Senpai noticed me! In answer to your question, Philip Haskins-Delici, yes. I call your queer platonic girlfriend Toren elderly because of his physical condition and also because he tries to act like a teenage girl. You, Phil, have the physical condition of a middle-aged man, so I guess by my earlier logic, you would indeed count as middle-aged. Thank you for pointing that out.

I’m glad we both agree that your flatmate is a fat drunk, though.

Postal Dude

I'm an equal-opportunity lunatic.
kiwifarms.net
"Antifa supersoldier"? I'm really starting to wonder if Phil isn't more delusional than Chris himself.
Also, I'm no professional artist but I'm pretty sure drawing on your stomach isn't exactly conducive to producing fine artwork. Maybe sitting up straight puts pressure on his infected gooch. :c

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

:story:

Way to insinuate you subjugated a fellow transperson to do your bidding for you, you sack of shit. I'm sure Greta would appreciate you claiming their actions were solely because of your whim as if they were your personal minion. #Transequality
Phil still mad that we still call him by his name and his actual gender.

Stay mad Phil, you sad little man.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil, Isabel, whatever , listen to me -- Toren used Troon-voodoo to trick you into giving him half your space and doesn't pay any bills . You are being abused mentally and making excuses with this super soldier bullshit .

And stop calling that old man your girlfriend . What a nasty wretch of a life . That man Toren is online on an ancient PowerBook Mac trolling the internet looking for his next bed and breakfast and larping as a junior year cheerleader from a feel good movie .

No one here looks at your free housing we pay for as a barracks. You were never homeless. Your art sucks .

Show us you're a super super soldier and boot the freeloader Toren out .

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Riiiight. You converted a one-bed into a "bedroom and living-room with a bed." Totally not your lack of ability to stand up to the vodka goblin...
Yeah, uh, I like my bedroom about 50-60 degrees... so what? The telling thing is still that you're squeaking about how you made it into a "de-facto" two-bed. You got kicked out of your bedroom and needed to find a bedbug-ridden mattress (if you're not lying about that) so you weren't all crampy from sleeping on the couch or floor. How can you tell it's not a bedroom? When it's the first room you see after walking in the door. Would an "antifa supersoldier" let his bedroom be co-opted by Slingblade? Apparently yes.

Syaoran Li

Cyberpunk 2019
kiwifarms.net
Phil, you're not a super soldier. You're a pathetic sped who likes to LARP as one.

Nothing wrong with LARP when done as a hobby, but it becomes a problem when you make it your entire life and identity.

Had you not burned your bridges with half of Portland, maybe you could have actually done some hobby LARP'ing or played in some RPG's and be able to have some fun in your life and make actual friends.

But your obsession with identity politics and being edgy has literally ruined your life and now you're a miserable loser with no future.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe this "so-called" queen bed
To be fair there are folding beds that can be converted back and forth between couch and bed form, like the world's lamest Transformer. If he even has one though there's probably so much junk on the floor that there isn't even room to ever unfold it. So for all practical intents and purposes, he just has a couch. Loser.

Sofonda Cox

Antinatalist, reality enthusiast, witness.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair there are folding beds that can be converted back and forth between couch and bed form, like the world's lamest Transformer. If he even has one though there's probably so much junk on the floor that there isn't even room to ever unfold it. So for all practical intents and purposes, he just has a couch. Loser.
How dare you insult that couch. I live under there!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino