FIGGIN 01-11-19 Phil bounces and squeaks about his couch -

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe this "so-called" queen bed
Indeed. Pics or STFU, Phil.

Glad you're following along in the good times we share on these here Kiwi Farms. However since we now know you DO follow what's being said here, you're gonna have to drop your go-to excuse for why you never do anything, that Kiwis are constantly threatening to invade your shit-shack.

You know perfectly well that no one here has ever threatened your life or your home except in sarcastic reaction to one of your screechings claiming we are coming to getchya.

So nut up, quit the bullshit, and start examining your life for the REAL truth of why you do nothing but dress up in tactic00l pseudo-terrorist fig and take pics of yourself claiming badassitude and pretending you are doing anything for Antifa at ALL except lowering the tone of an already laughable organization and boosting your own ego, then in the same moment claim you're cowering with fear from the big bad Kiwis and can't do anything because they will GET YOU so you smoke dope, tip-toe past the door of what used to be your bedroom so you don't waken the Vodka Ogre, grab some cheese and tip-toe back to the computer and resume the cycle of fail once more.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know perfectly well that no one here has ever threatened your life or your home except in sarcastic reaction to one of your screechings claiming we are coming to getchya.
Why would we need to bother invading his home ourselves when we can (allegedly) pay his neighbours and landlord to do it instead?

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
"Platonic girlfriend"

That phrase doesn't make sense, if you're not dating then you just call them a friend dipshit: you know who uses confusing terms like that? Hover-handing beta bitches in serious denial.
It reminds me so much of the polyamorous bullshit where they can't be just "friends" it's "non-sexual partners" and no one leaves you, your partner simply becomes "monogamous with someone else" I have no idea though if the source is deep denial or the need to just snowflake over everything until no one outside of tumblr can recognize it.

pretty sure "nesting partner" means roommate in some of these cases but I wouldn't put money on it

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Platonic girlfriend"

That phrase doesn't make sense, if you're not dating then you just call them a friend dipshit: you know who uses confusing terms like that? Hover-handing beta bitches in serious denial.
My theory is that his new friends in Special Needs Antifa aren’t so impressed by his claims re having DID. Notice that he’s gone from talking about Xochi all the time, making posts in her name, giving her a news feed and even claiming to be engaged to her, to not mentioning her at all? But now he’s acting like he doesn’t have imaginary friends, he needs to pretend he’s not single so he looks like a big man.

Unless the tard just forgot about Xochi. We’ll know that’s the situation if he suddenly starts posting about her again soon after I post this.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Insinuating that being a re.tard living in supported housing and brandishing toy guns is somehow threatening to us...
:philthy:
Insinuating anything about Phil is threatening...besides his body odor.

We all already know that pseudo snatch of his is infected. That’s why he doesn’t post anymore pics of it: he doesn’t want to let us know it’s turned into blue waffle.
He doesn't post pics of it because it doesn't exist. He's still got that pathetic baby dick and tiny tard balls.

I don't think Phil knows that Toren has straight up said he's single and tries to get #girlcock every chance he gets...
#analrips

Why would we need to bother invading his home ourselves when we can (allegedly) pay his neighbours and landlord to do it instead?
We wouldn't even need to do that. If we really wanted to kill him we could have easily shot him through the window long ago. Phil just likes LARPing as a victim.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
My theory is that his new friends in Special Needs Antifa aren’t so impressed by his claims re having DID. Notice that he’s gone from talking about Xochi all the time, making posts in her name, giving her a news feed and even claiming to be engaged to her, to not mentioning her at all? But now he’s acting like he doesn’t have imaginary friends, he needs to pretend he’s not single so he looks like a big man.
Like I've said before, Phil is incredibly dumb and autistic about his interests but he does respond to shame. Sort of. We got him to stop showing pictures with his teeth after mocking those buck teeth, but he'll proudly waddle around Portland smelling like human feces because he thinks it makes him a "true and honest" Anarchist. Somehow. He's actually incredibly embarrassed about being into anime and shit, and tries to bring himself into line with what he perceives as socially acceptable behaviour for an aspiring Antifa slacktivist, but deep down inside really wants to share his Australatina crap. We saw this with Greta and the Trans Life Line troons talking about adult stuff while Phil rambled about his imagination land crap and they all just sort of ignored him.

Its probably worse for Phil because once he becomes interested in something, it never really goes away. He might forget about for a while and not mention it, but its still rattling around somewhere in the back of his mind, waiting to come up. To him, you are the sum of all your interests and hobbies. You can't just be a normal human being who also happens to go to synagogue, vote Republican, and maybe be into gardening or MMA. You have to absolutely fit into every stereotype and make them an integral part of your personality. If you skew liberal on one issue, suddenly you also have to become gay/trans/nonbinary, and a vegan or vegetarian, and ruin your clothing by covering it in buttons with slogans. There's no in between, no middle ground, you are either all or nothing. And Phil, being Phil, he puts a lot of seemingly weird and arbitrary associations on things. Like his idea that bicycling is somehow a radical Communist activity. No other human being in America thinks that, but its important enough that he's covered himself with multiple shitty tattoos along that theme.

He's still stuck in his community college phase, where he thinks he can mash together the LGBTQ thing with the anime club thing and leftist identity politics. He's basically just acting out like an edgy teenager. Except even then he sucks at it, because the extent of his "edginess" was fucking Backstreet Boys. I mean, I get that he was in special ed classes, but come on.

You know he's been drifting back to the Israeli/Jewish lie too. He's still got a hard on for the IDF. My suspicion has always been that he saw Judaism as being a more "gay friendly" community because American Jews have tended to be socially liberal, but Israel itself has become rather taboo amongst SJW troons. I think even Phil knows this, but it tears him up not being able to play act at being a trans Jewish/Latinx/German/Russian anarchist weeb in front of the other Antifa troons. Maybe its an inferiority thing. Phil is just another white kid from the suburbs. He's not special, he's not unique. Hell he was in special ed classes and he's aware that he's dumb. With the emphasis on identity politics and everyone and their mother being "1/64th Cherokee princess" or "gender fluid" or whatever, I'm sure Phil genuinely feels left out, especially amonst the social circles he travels in, where your race/sexuality/religion takes the place of actually having a personality. And I say this as a fucking brown person.

Unless the tard just forgot about Xochi. We’ll know that’s the situation if he suddenly starts posting about her again soon after I post this.
Given how stupid Phil is, it's a distinct possibility...

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Senpai noticed me! In answer to your question, Philip Haskins-Delici, yes. I call your queer platonic girlfriend Toren elderly because of his physical condition and also because he tries to act like a teenage girl. You, Phil, have the physical condition of a middle-aged man, so I guess by my earlier logic, you would indeed count as middle-aged. Thank you for pointing that out.

I’m glad we both agree that your flatmate is a fat drunk, though.
I love the fact the dumbshit called you out. It's pretty obvious that when people say he sleeps on a couch because toren took the bed, bothers him, and it's fucking hilarious. Also, every signle post Phil makes has to mention one of the following, that's he's a troon, he's in a platonic queer relationship with toren (to which toren claims they were never together, Phil's just too stupid to go through torens old Twitter posts), that he was homeless, and that the farms want to invade his hovel. One day, Phil will finally get his wish, if we actually wanted anything he owns, and when that day comes, all the training he's done for home invasion will mean jack shit because we all know he's going to stare at us like a deer in the headlights, shit his pants, and start crying. When are you going to get it through your fat fucking head that no one cares about you, nor cares for what you say because you're a pathological liar Phil?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love the fact the dumbshit called you out. It's pretty obvious that when people say he sleeps on a couch because toren took the bed, bothers him, and it's fucking hilarious.
It makes him mad because he knows he's too weak, too much of a coward, to demand it back, even though he knows it was taken from him by Toren solely because he is stronger than Phil.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no way Phil has enough room in his living room for a queen bed, that table under his window, TV, whatever his TV is sitting on, and all his crap. Oh, I'm sure there is a queen bed in his apartment, but it's in the bedroom and Slingblade sleeps on it. Phil is sleeping on a couch and he won't take pics of the whole room because it will prove us right.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 636686

Speaking of Greta, it sure is strange that even though Phil is perfectly capable of getting himself to SF (and used to do so regularly) to hitch a ride, Nina and Greta still haven't taken him to hang out with them in the desert. In fact, to our knowledge he is still yet to meet them in person.
I love how Phil is taking credit for something his dumbass wasn't even involved in. Hey Phil, next time, instead of having someone else do your dirty work (you always talk about wanting to fight a kiwi), how about you do it all yourself, don't have people fight your fights for you. You just proved yourself to be the biggest pussy ever with this tweet, dumbass.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino