FIGGIN 01-11-19 Phil bounces and squeaks about his couch -

JosephTX

TX Penal Code Sec. 9.32: Fuck Around and Find Out
kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate to prove them right, there’s been photo proof of a bed in the living room.

Maybe it’s a daybed?
Some one should point out to him the irony of using a flag based on the Come and Take It flag which was first flown by anglos while killing his beloved latinx during the opening battle of the Texas Revolution

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate to prove them right, there’s been photo proof of a bed in the living room.

Maybe it’s a daybed?
Those are seriously the worst blackout curtains I have ever seen. For fuck's sake, if you're that strapped for cash just hang a thick comforter over the windows since you said you prefer a "cave-like" interior.

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
Those are seriously the worst blackout curtains I have ever seen. For fuck's sake, if you're that strapped for cash just hang a thick comforter over the windows since you said you prefer a "cave-like" interior.
The new ones are super tacticool camo/burlap looking things, not blackout at all.

• Agree
Reactions: flossman

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Maybe it’s a daybed?
Even Phil is so ashamed of his shit covered bed he hides it. The mattress is probably stained to all Hell and he knows we'd call him out on his piss puddles and shit streaks.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino