01/25/2021 Discussion with Lt. Peterson -

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Edit: Tommy confirms he's been given a 'termination of lease' notice because of a letter someone sent to his landlord. :story:
Semper Fi to the faggot who sent the letter.

Video is of him harassing the TPD officers about his complaints. The paranoia is strong with this one.
Highlight: Tommy quietly and reluctantly admits to making death threats against fascists.
Also tries to blackmail Lt. Peterson

Last edited:

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Best part of the video: 16:29
(after a confounding explanation of a keylogger 'synching' with text messaging on his phone)
TPD Officer: "Why would (2 DoD Officers) be targeting you?"
...Long confused Tommy pause...
"probably...uh....because...of...my...writing"

yeah. Not crazy. Not schizophrenic at all.
Good thing he chose a warm place to be homeless.

Last edited:

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg look on the bright side. Now you will have a pretty big incentive to practice your dumpster diving skills and be know as one of the greats besides anonymous hobo #5363662342.

On serious note how will we get updates on a homeless tommie?
Does he even have a spleen to get shot in this time when he's rooting around like a rat, or will they have to go for the gallbladder this time?

Fat Bastard

kiwifarms.net
How will the parasite work his way out of this one? As much as I would love to see Tommy become a street-shitter and sleeping on the sidewalk, he will probably end up sucking even more cash and resources out of the government gibs fund because that seems to be the only thing he is good at.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Best part of the video: 16:29
(after a confounding explanation of a keylogger 'synching' with text messaging on his phone)
TPD Officer: "Why would (2 DoD Officers) be targeting you?"
...Long confused Tommy pause...
"probably...uh....because...of...my...writing"

yeah. Not crazy. Not schizophrenic at all.
Good thing he chose a warm place to be homeless.
I always think it’s interesting to see nutters confronted with cognitive dissonance like that. There’s that pause while he tries to figure out how his insane delusions fit together.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always think it’s interesting to see nutters confronted with cognitive dissonance like that. There’s that pause while he tries to figure out how his insane delusions fit together.
Kind of reminds me of that show Catfish when people confront them and say, why would a hot super model want to date a 400 lb obligate mouth breather who sits in front of the X box all day?