01/25/2021 Discussion with Lt. Peterson -

Feralcheese

kiwifarms.net
Best part of the video: 16:29
(after a confounding explanation of a keylogger 'synching' with text messaging on his phone)
TPD Officer: "Why would (2 DoD Officers) be targeting you?"
...Long confused Tommy pause...
"probably...uh....because...of...my...writing"

yeah. Not crazy. Not schizophrenic at all.
Good thing he chose a warm place to be homeless.

Remember, his writing has made him an enemy of oil companies. BP steered their way out of the Deepwater disaster, but Tommy Tom Tom has them rattled with his scrawling, wherever the fuck you find it.

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long does it take up up load a video to youtube on McDonald's wifi?
I can see him doing this. Him making fart noises on his sax while uploading from McD's with an open instrument case. When confronted he claims that he's serenading people and if the management is kicking him out they ought to pay him for his services.

Then he gets booted and later shot at for rummaging around their dumpster later that night.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can see him doing this. Him making fart noises on his sax while uploading from McD's with an open instrument case. When confronted he claims that he's serenading people and if the management is kicking him out they ought to pay him for his services.

Then he gets booted and later shot at for rummaging around their dumpster later that night.
Sir, please take your foodscraps and leave.

Snuckening

It puts its pronouns in bio or it gets the hose
kiwifarms.net
16:50 Cop- "Why are they doing this?"
Tommy- "Because I'm an original rainbow-hippy!! I've been standing against industrial fascism in peace love and music!!! I'm one of the most dangerous people out here!!.... [goes on to to admit to sexual contact with a minor...]"

I'll never stop being astounded by Tom's super-human retardation. This shit is amazing.

27:45 He thinks he's going to get people extradited. :stress:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
16:50 Cop- "Why are they doing this?"
Tommy- "Because I'm an original rainbow-hippy!! I've been standing against industrial fascism in peace love and music!!! I'm one of the most dangerous people out here!!.... [goes on to to admit to sexual contact with a minor...]"

I'll never stop being astounded by Tom's super-human retardation. This shit is amazing.
He’s lucky he’s too deranged to be taken seriously.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The police are never going to lift a finger for a guy who calls them up and repeatedly admits to having sex with a young teenager. He should probably leave that part out but it's almost like he's proud and flaunts it.
My favorite part of Tom-Bomb is he just volunteers this kind of shit out of nowhere. "Oh and by the way I'm a child molester does that make you want to help me even more?"

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is VERY proud of it. You can hear it in his voice.
What the fuck was/is wrong with that generation?
It must be very confusing for him. He’s spent decades with this as the high point of his wasted life, and now everyone tells him he’s a sicko pervert for it and his elderly, dying brain just can’t get the hang of it.