01/25/2021 Discussion with Lt. Peterson -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lol Tom can not stop. He is driven to blabber at the police And he tries so hard to get others in trouble with police. It all fails and after so much he seems to get mental evaluations.

Tom's greater cycle is coming around After a few years of watching and listening to others talk about the tom cycle you get used to seeing it in real time.

This is the toms ree at the cops cycle. And well the child molestation story is screeched out in most of his video's Nothing says to the cops insane pervert like telling them that you slept with a girl you lusted after and finally got in bed as a minor and he also tells them they call me a pedophile dog fucker a lot.

Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg did you hear him say the video about you being a dog fucker?

Now now tom you have to calm down and do not bother the police it is bad for you tom.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Lol Tom can not stop. He is driven to blabber at the police And he tries so hard to get others in trouble with police. It all fails and after so much he seems to get mental evaluations.

Tom's greater cycle is coming around After a few years of watching and listening to others talk about the tom cycle you get used to seeing it in real time.

This is the toms ree at the cops cycle. And well the child molestation story is screeched out in most of his video's Nothing says to the cops insane pervert like telling them that you slept with a girl you lusted after and finally got in bed as a minor and he also tells them they call me a pedophile dog fucker a lot.

Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg did you hear him say the video about you being a dog fucker?

Now now tom you have to calm down and do not bother the police it is bad for you tom.
"...anything you say Can and Will be used against you, in a court of Law..."

somehow that lesson just didn't sink in.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Dear Hateful Sado-Masochistic Voyeurs,

Namaste' Motherfuckers. I was able to secure a tidy little duplex in South Tucson, in the jurisdiction of the South Tucson PD. Nothing you say about me is true and most of it, particularly the twaddle like this puked out by Dave and his enablers, are nothing more than projections of their own deviant fantasies. My father was a wise man who saw to it that I could survive without his wallet and made sure that we were friends when he died. My mother is a jewel among women.

You may have to wait a bit for the video to finish loading.
I actually told tom today his father should have made is mom swallow the load he was in. Tom will go ape shit over it.

Hopefully there will be a great explosion of tom tardism.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Namaste' Motherfuckers. I was able to secure a tidy little duplex in South Tucson, in the jurisdiction of the South Tucson PD. Nothing you say about me is true and most of it, particularly the twaddle like this puked out by Dave and his enablers, are nothing more than projections of their own deviant fantasies. My father was a wise man who saw to it that I could survive without his wallet and made sure that we were friends when he died. My mother is a jewel among women.

Don't worry Tom. We'll make sure you die in the streets like the old, rabies infested gutter rat you are.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

And the sperg starts back at KF with the foul old moob man tom the dog fingering peodphile.

Get it in that tiny think empty skull of yours old man you are a disgusting pervert that raped a child. You admitted to it and it is all in general discussions for all to see. You bragged about raping a child to try to sound cool and found out what we all think about your deviant perverted activities.

Now do the world a favor and stop wasting our air. All you have to do is stop breathing.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And the sperg starts back at KF with the foul old moob man tom the dog fingering peodphile.

Get it in that tiny think empty skull of yours old man you are a disgusting pervert that raped a child. You admitted to it and it is all in general discussions for all to see. You bragged about raping a child to try to sound cool and found out what we all think about your deviant perverted activities.

Now do the world a favor and stop wasting our air. All you have to do is stop breathing.
Please itemize these "deviant perverted activities" that you know of other than the single instance of inappropriate sexual contact with a minor and a dog who liked to get herself off on people's palms that i "admit" to, mister price. Daddy's lawyer is going to love this shit.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Please itemize these "deviant perverted activities" that you know of other than the single instance of inappropriate sexual contact with a minor and a dog who liked to get herself off on people's palms that i "admit" to, mister price. Daddy's lawyer is going to love this shit.
Fat ass it is Miss Price to you. Mr dog fucking pedophile.

I have no need to list them they are all in your general thread Thomas. You admitted to it, and it is very foul gross and hard to read due to the perverted crap inside your post.

Do get you can not just worm your way out of what you have done and you can not called it innocent You admitted to lusting after this child and finally attacking her in a bed with i am sure you sugar coated. I am sure it was vile with the poor girl screaming for help and telling you to get off of her and crying.

The dog has to be trained to do that ill act. And it takes time to do so tom. We know you groomed that dog to allow you to have sex with her.