02/05/2021 Conversation with South Tucson PD Sergeant Masters. -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I imagine he’ll die in a dumpster, alone, of COPD and only be discovered if a worker happens to notice his body among the trash as it’s dumped.
Most likely they don’t and one day, Tommy disappears and no one notices but KiwiFarms, AMB, and Tucson Police (who have a party but do not open up a missing persons case).
I reckon a fall or a house fire. The paper will describe him as a “local character,” then have to close the comments section after literally hundreds of abusive messages from irate dog owners.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Since I mentioned the knife block before, I thought I'd call attention to some posts that Tom made on his profile. He took some photos of his new home.

1612629796660.png

Some are tiny, shitty thumbnails. A lamp on top of a stack of books on top of a flimsy plastic storage bin is visible.

1612629872585.png
This is a larger image if you click the thumbnail. Here, you can see Tom's computer desk inside the door; his place looks to be pretty damn small. Outside is the part of his hoard that he couldn't fit indoors.

1612630290401.png

And here, you can see how close Tom's kitchen area is to his computer. The knife block is indeed sitting on a gas stove between two burners. Also we get to see the remnants of a valiant attempt to chop garlic with the wrong utensil, making a mess on his tiny counter. I'm not sure whether he had more success with the massive knife or the can opener.

The place is already turning into a rat's nest.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Since I mentioned the knife block before, I thought I'd call attention to some posts that Tom made on his profile. He took some photos of his new home.

View attachment 1900540
Some are tiny, shitty thumbnails. A lamp on top of a stack of books on top of a flimsy plastic storage bin is visible.

View attachment 1900548
This is a larger image if you click the thumbnail. Here, you can see Tom's computer desk inside the door; his place looks to be pretty damn small. Outside is the part of his hoard that he couldn't fit indoors.

View attachment 1900557

And here, you can see how close Tom's kitchen area is to his computer. The knife block is indeed sitting on a gas stove between two burners. Also we get to see the remnants of a valiant attempt to chop garlic with the wrong utensil, making a mess on his tiny counter. I'm not sure whether he had more success with the massive knife or the can opener.

The place is already turning into a rat's nest.
There's enough room on the counter for the knife block, why the fuck is he making it a fire hazard?

Fritos

Jonathan Yaniv and the Creature from the Pit
kiwifarms.net
I imagine he’ll die in a dumpster, alone, of COPD and only be discovered if a worker happens to notice his body among the trash as it’s dumped.
Most likely they don’t and one day, Tommy disappears and no one notices but KiwiFarms, AMB, and Tucson Police (who have a party but do not open up a missing persons case).
Tommy will die under an underpass. Because of what he eats, his body will be perfectly preserved, and the next civilization will find him in 5000 years as the only example of what our culture was like.