02-12-18 newer better documentary -

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
So, seems like the father call will be the center piece of the next part. At least i hope so. That call was so entertaining and eye opening that it would be a shame if Geno would haste through it.

Reactions: rexxon_tillerson

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope Geno talks about this part.

Matthew: now Chris, on the other hand, he is an upstanding citizen.
Solid Chris: I....... am an American.

Like, how did Chris translate "upstanding" to mean patriotism?

liquidmegan

kiwifarms.net
The video of Liquid tied to a chair by Chris in a parody of The Dark Knight nearly had me on the floor. I really wish he'd come back as a fake troon and make videos telling Chris he is the only CPU goddess of this dimension. His impersonation is really good.
I've always thought it'd be funny to see liquid make a comeback as the more charming, more successful Chris who holds onto the same values after a decade has passed, like if Chris from a decade ago confronted himself now.

"After my recent success working in Japan between Nintendo and Microsoft promoting cross.... cross-platform play between the Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch, I have returned to find that the impostor IAN BRANDON ANDERSON is still trying to assume my identity! What happened to you Ian? You just- you just fell off the straight path and became a HOMO! Mark my words! The REAL Christian Weston Chandler is NOT a homo."

So High it's Fly

kiwifarms.net
If liquid became an oncologist then for better or worse doing another saga could violate his oath to do no harm, which I know sounds silly but considering the starting salary for those jobs, well its more than the tugboat that's for sure. I mean before it comfortably sat in that grey area of human behavior where you can just kind of say "everyone here is nuts" but now it would be kind of sad to see how far Chris' mental state has fallen, not to mention hard to ignore.

{o{P

kiwifarms.net
I've always thought it'd be funny to see liquid make a comeback as the more charming, more successful Chris who holds onto the same values after a decade has passed, like if Chris from a decade ago confronted himself now.

"After my recent success working in Japan between Nintendo and Microsoft promoting cross.... cross-platform play between the Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch, I have returned to find that the impostor IAN BRANDON ANDERSON is still trying to assume my identity! What happened to you Ian? You just- you just fell off the straight path and became a HOMO! Mark my words! The REAL Christian Weston Chandler is NOT a homo."
I wonder if liquid still keeps up with OPL, what if he's here on the farms right now?

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if liquid still keeps up with OPL, what if he's here on the farms right now?
Liquid has taken pains to remove himself from Christory and to reduce his internet footprint so he’s not particularly easy to find.

If liquid became an oncologist then for better or worse doing another saga could violate his oath to do no harm, which I know sounds silly but considering the starting salary for those jobs, well its more than the tugboat that's for sure.
Ignoring the Hippocratic Oath, I doubt it would do Dr. Liquid’s career much good to be in his 30’s (or 40’s or whatever) and *still* be known as “that guy on YouTube who makes fun of an autistic tard”.

Col. Bustard

Always Wrong
kiwifarms.net
If Liquid Chris is really working on becoming an oncologist, then the dude's been 100% too busy to keep up with this shit. That's a $300k/yr tugboat to focus on.

If not, shit was still a few month blip in the life of a 19 year old that occurred a decade ago. He probably remembers Chris, but doesn't keep up on it. Maybe heard about the GameStop incident and stuff, but that's it.

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
He was a kid back then. He did stupid stuff but didn't really hurt anyone with it. I won't say he is embarrassed about it today but he isn't happy he did it either. But the only thing i REALLY hold against him is scoring Kacey. She has a sexline voice but....man is she a lovecraftian monster.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Again, these videos are my history lesson. Barb interrupting Chris' call was very bizarre. She takes him talking about wanting to copyright Sonichu into Bob being a jackass, how tired she is, and how Chris needs to fix the house. What condition does she have where she has 2 hours of energy a day? Was she trying to blame the horde on Chris? Does she look at Chris now and realize she molded him to be just like her? Faking health conditions to excuse being a slob

Chris' movements are really off to me as I watch more of these. Like every movement he does is mimicing something he saw in a TV show or anime. Especially that anger outburst that seems like he just watched an episode of Incredible Hulk. Chris is like a robot with human movement programmed into it but it just can't do it right.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino