02-12-18 newer better documentary -

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to watch it....this is easy one of the worst and still no father call
Agreed. The Borb stuff was interesting, but overall this seemed pretty low effort on Geno's part. Two thirds of it was just Kacey calls with no commentary or extrapolation.

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
I don't know. I agree with you until CWC was cursing Vivian and the Barb speech with her low energy and personal problems with Bob were surprising.
The Barb speech wasn't new to me and i always thought that it was just a way to get Chris to fight Bob for her because she would never admit that she was lazy. The Vivian stuff was not handled the way Geno usually does it.

Agreed. The Borb stuff was interesting, but overall this seemed pretty low effort on Geno's part. Two thirds of it was just Kacey calls with no commentary or extrapolation.
I can get that he get's tired from making these. But this one was surprisingly low effort from Geno.

rexxon_tillerson

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't heard the borb speech before. Just more manipulating on her part, but then again Chris didn't do Jack shit before or since. She really was not a pleasant person

• Agree
Reactions: Damn Near

Space.Muffin

Not a furry.
kiwifarms.net
I like Geno's content but he's slowly losing quality. I don't think he's lazy but he works hard on shit he shouldn't. He subtitles all the conversations which must be a painstaking effort, but then he plays them and most of the video is just audio of Chris that you can search and listen for yourself.

I think Geno should stop subtitling conversations and stick to telling events chronologically like he used to do before. He can pinpoint you to specific articles and material, but playing it entirely it's pretty boring.

Col. Bustard

Always Wrong
kiwifarms.net
I like Geno's content but he's slowly losing quality. I don't think he's lazy but he works hard on shit he shouldn't.
Yeah, I think his issue is that he's made roughly 11 hours of content on a single person, and that has to be a little tiresome. If you have a good workflow, you can push out good content pretty quickly. However, if you don't then you just get burnt out.

He should shorten a lot of his clips to focus on the highlights instead of getting bogged down in the dialogue. He makes some good shit, but it gets dense.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
I like Geno's content but he's slowly losing quality. I don't think he's lazy but he works hard on shit he shouldn't. He subtitles all the conversations which must be a painstaking effort, but then he plays them and most of the video is just audio of Chris that you can search and listen for yourself.

I think Geno should stop subtitling conversations and stick to telling events chronologically like he used to do before. He can pinpoint you to specific articles and material, but playing it entirely it's pretty boring.
The point of the subtitles is not having to look it up yourself. It's a documentary and you're suggesting it would be better with less information? I appreciate all of the work he's doing and it's a lot better than I (and probably everyone else) could do on my/their own.

Space.Muffin

Not a furry.
kiwifarms.net
The point of the subtitles is not having to look it up yourself. It's a documentary and you're suggesting it would be better with less information? I appreciate all of the work he's doing and it's a lot better than I (and probably everyone else) could do on my/their own.
Not at all. In fact I wish the videos had MORE information and make better use of time by explaining events instead of leaving an audio play for a big portion.
All the calls have a complete transcriptions, description and even highlights in the CWCki, that's why I think he's doing hard work on an unnecessary element.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to watch it....this is easy one of the worst and still no father call
I generally like Geno's videos but this one was pretty weak.

However, I completely disagree with Geno when he said the encouragement and advice Chris was getting from the trolls was deigned to make him look like a fool. While it is true that the situations in which CWC was placed were intended to elicit humorous (over)reactions from him, I don't think the advice given to him was done maliciously. After all, had CWC listened to advice such as "you need to help your mother around the house", "you need to find a job", "clean up your room", and "don't wear your stupid medallion to job interviews", he would have almost certainly been on the way to improving his life.

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
I generally like Geno's videos but this one was pretty weak.

However, I completely disagree with Geno when he said the encouragement and advice Chris was getting from the trolls was deigned to make him look like a fool. While it is true that the situations in which CWC was placed were intended to elicit humorous (over)reactions from him, I don't think the advice given to him was done maliciously. After all, had CWC listened to advice such as "you need to help your mother around the house", "you need to find a job", "clean up your room", and "don't wear your stupid medallion to job interviews", he would have almost certainly been on the way to improving his life.
I totally agree with you. There was no malicious intend on the advice. Sure, they all got a little bit fed up with Chris and his weaseling out of taking ANY steps to improve and it seemed hard what they said at times, but what can you expect? That he looked like a fool was all his own doing in my opinion.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
This one could of been better. It got really boring when the video focused on the long winded conversations.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://youtube.com/watch?v=n_8NaJNyGk4

Geno did a livestream responding to the criticism of part 17. He agreed that it wasn't up to standard and that part 18 will be better. Part 19 will apparently be the father call, and 2010 will start in part 21 or 22. He also has planned documentaries on Laika the space dog and William McGonagall, the worst poet ever (except when Chris tried it).

He and his partner are currently moving from rural Hokkaido to Tokyo, so his main focus probably isn't on making documentaries about pants-shitting autists right now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino