02-12-18 newer better documentary -

Space.Muffin

Not a furry.
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward his analysis of the Father Call. But I'm also looking forward to the emails between Tito, Clyde and Chris when he destroyed his PS3. The whole thing played like a mix between a hostage situation and a hitman scenario, with Chris demanding money in unmarked bills and Tito sending Chris to collect it multiple times making him believe an agent would meet him and hand him the briefcase full of cash.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion, but I always thought the father call was gay as fuck. Good premise, and it really stuck it to Chris, but they should have had somebody do it besides an obvious nerd with a shitty monotone voice. Pretty much anything related to Kacey besides Liquid was cancerous and stupid

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
I am not sure what the father call is but can't wait to see it

This video started boring as I thought it would be all Kacey calls at first. Geno kept it brief and I really like that she told him to stop sighing like a toddler. She's a little annoying but I like hearing her tell Chris in a very plain manner things he's doing that need to stop

Chris chimping out made me laugh. Again how can you be Bob or Barb and hear that crazy shit going on and not think your late 20's lovesped doesn't need a wrangler? Also because he damaged his PSeye. Again something he does the only has negative consequences for himself. Then the warpaint.

I absolutely lost it at Liquid giving a description of where he's been. He has been, so far, my favorite troll. I hope whatever he is doing these days that he's happy.

duff101

#1 OJ Simpson fan
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion, but I always thought the father call was gay as fuck. Good premise, and it really stuck it to Chris, but they should have had somebody do it besides an obvious nerd with a shitty monotone voice. Pretty much anything related to Kacey besides Liquid was cancerous and stupid
I hate Kacey's Dad's voice so much and he's not really that funny. The content of the call is good but Kacey and "her dad" were really annoying.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Yeah this was much better than part XVII. I've listened to the Father Call multiple times in the past, but it'll be interesting seeing how Geno incorporates it in the next vid, possibly introducing it to newcomers.

rexxon_tillerson

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kiwifarms.net
I thought part 17 was perfectly adequate. I'm dreading when we move on from here, by part 30 it will be an absolute snoozefest

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
I thought part 17 was perfectly adequate. I'm dreading when we move on from here, by part 30 it will be an absolute snoozefest
My guess is that he’s going to condense multiple years into future parts. I don’t see him talking about just the Tomgirl Saga alone for like 30 minutes. However with him running over Snyder and them basically losing Bobs savings in court costs and damages there will still be interesting content.

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net
My guess is that he’s going to condense multiple years into future parts. I don’t see him talking about just the Tomgirl Saga alone for like 30 minutes. However with him running over Snyder and them basically losing Bobs savings in court costs and damages there will still be interesting content.
I think the most of the dark ages will be condensed into one video

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t see him talking about just the Tomgirl Saga alone for like 30 minutes.
The Tomgirl Saga is actually pretty important to understanding current day Chris/Christine. From a psychological standpoint, Chris’s lesbian identity replaced his long-time “autistic virgin” persona and the Tomgirl Saga was his first step toward becoming a full-blown troon.

If Geno addressed his topics from a situational standpoint (rather than from a purely temporal one), Chris’s gender issues would certainly be worth an episode or two on their own.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Is that the famous Father Call? It is weird to hear Chris being handled with the kid gloves off. 10 years later and his problems are still the same, but his solutions were to just create insane bullshit about being a goddess and protector which eats up all his time and energy so he doesn't have to be scolded again about playing video games and coloring all day. I am surprised he didn't claim it was giving him a headache to be questioned. He's worse off now than he was then unless you count scamming people out of money and begging to be a step up.

Also the origin of the doghouse weighing tons! Also Liquid can really sing and rap. By far through these near 20 vids he's been my favorite part. He really was everything Chris was not

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Is that the famous Father Call? It is weird to hear Chris being handled with the kid gloves off. 10 years later and his problems are still the same, but his solutions were to just create insane bullshit about being a goddess and protector which eats up all his time and energy so he doesn't have to be scolded again about playing video games and coloring all day. I am surprised he didn't claim it was giving him a headache to be questioned. He's worse off now than he was then unless you count scamming people out of money and begging to be a step up.

Also the origin of the doghouse weighing tons! Also Liquid can really sing and rap. By far through these near 20 vids he's been my favorite part. He really was everything Chris was not
Yeah, he's worse now, but he wasn't past the point of no return in that time. Now we know he's going to live with his parents until they die, he will never have a normal job, and he will never have a daughter. Every warning in that video for Chris became true, and looking at it now, seeing that he's in fact become even more childish, become dumber, while at the same time aging like rotten tard cum, it all really shines a new light on this. While the Trolls were just playing with Chris, he wasn't playing around. This wasn't game for Chris. There were real stakes, and he failed.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I hate Kacey's Dad's voice so much and he's not really that funny. The content of the call is good but Kacey and "her dad" were really annoying.
Disagree. In a time where every CWCfag was some some grand, elaborate character, someone being a completely mundane 'straight man' who responded to everything with a different variation of "Wait what the fuck?" was a welcome change and really pushed Chris into trying to behaving normally, or how he assumed normal people composed themselves.

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
The father call was great. The only thing that bothered me was how "Mathew" would whisper the same sentence after he said it aloud. That's my only complaint.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino