02-12-18 newer better documentary -

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
This is my first time listening to the father call and it is one of the funniest things I've ever listened to in relation to CWC. Even though it was a troll, the person pretending to be Kacey's Father really sold acting like a normal father so this was the closest we'd ever see to Chris interacting with the family of one of his Sweethearts.

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
I've got to hand it to you for doing this, but as a listener, I thought the father call clip was waaaay too long.

I would have suggested you have only shared snippets of the call with some of the more interesting/brutal tidbits. I've listened to the father call many times (it's one of my all-time faves and makes great 2 hour's worth of background noise) but I started skipping ahead, getting impatient for the clip to end because I was expecting more christory and not the end of the video. The feeling when I got when I finally got to the end of the father call clip and what turned out to be also the end of the video was a bit empty, like "Oh, so there was nothing after the clip"

Otherwise, these are awesome and bring to light things of christory I've overlooked or have long since forgotten about. Keep up the awesome work.
I think the editing was fine, I've also listened to the full call plenty of times, but I'm aware theres so many golden tidbits littered throughout that I doubt someone listening to this for the first time would complain.

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
I actually never listened to the last two calls between Kacey and Chris, and the last call with Liquid but this just seemed it went from the hilarity of Kacey's dad to just pushing things too face. They just went from having fun and mocking an exceptional individual to just full blown pissing on an exceptional individual when he was already at a big low. Idk, am I wrong for thinking this was just going to far here?

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I actually never listened to the last two calls between Kacey and Chris, and the last call with Liquid but this just seemed it went from the hilarity of Kacey's dad to just pushing things too face. They just went from having fun and mocking an exceptional individual to just full blown pissing on an exceptional individual when he was already at a big low. Idk, am I wrong for thinking this was just going to far here?
They were trying to help someone who didn’t want to be helped and they learned a harsh lesson that others since then have learned over and over as time passed since that event.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
They were trying to help someone who didn’t want to be helped and they learned a harsh lesson that others since then have learned over and over as time passed since that event.
They weren't really helping him considering after Chris left the call they were gloating about pissing him off. Most of Chris' trolls never cared about helping him at all. tbh the Liquid saga should've ended with the Father Call.

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
They weren't really helping him considering after Chris left the call they were gloating about pissing him off. Most of Chris' trolls never cared about helping him at all. tbh the Liquid saga should've ended with the Father Call.
I honestly do think they gave a shit. They gave him tasks that would make them look like they cared, that they knew that he wouldn't do, though to be honest, after living in that much filth for so long, to do the cleaning would have been more than a foreign concept. I agree, the father call should have been it since it just hit him hard, the rest was just salt in the wound.
Plus I know people argue that he just bounces back, but even if you look how he grew so paranoid after a year of shit prior to this, it was kind of obvious he was being brutally affected.

UngaWunga

Time Vampire
kiwifarms.net
It really is astounding to relive this so descriptively. The craft, the depth of research, the (mostly) accurate timeline and chronology. Every time one of these comes out it just blows my mind how talented homeboy is and how well researched and assembled this is. It's a crying shame they're using their talents for this in a way, but I am sickly thankful for it.

The feels.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
I do think in a weird way Kacey and Liquid were trying to help Chris, but they were just kids. Kacey wanted Chris to prove his love by getting a job, eating better, moving out, etc. Liquid posted videos showing his superiority hoping to get Chris motivated into doing something other than shitting his pants. Kacey says in the last call all he ever wants to do is sit around and play video games. I think Chris' "sad" video response where he says apology words and tries to make himself cry is when they realized he's a lost cause and decide to go for the throat. Chris likely saw Kacey as his chance for china since he definitely would have abandoned her for a better looking girl. He seemed more upset with being called Ian than Kacey telling him she was going to get married.

His pitch video was great. Ill prepared and her slips from franchising Sonichu to talking about how great he is and his accomplishments. Even shows some well made fan art and criticizes it (surprise) and has the balls to show his rip off art of the fan art that looks like shit but he praises being better. Chris hasn't changed an ounce! Just pounds.

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
Chris is watching these (Geno is aware)
F48735DC-8758-4C7B-8FF9-D58A4BDFBF8F.jpeg
Even with the mostly neutral tone, the documentaries highlight Chris’ failings and flaws, and are pretty much the focus. I highly doubt Chris will learn a damn thing even when his life is played before him with 20/20 hindsight.

By the slim chance he does, Geno has done the impossible.

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is Chris, but i do feel he had every reason to just snap at both of them. Especially Kacey. I wish he went a bit further with it, because god damn, there's only so much bullshit a guy can stand for. All that obnoxious gloating they do and him just being afraid to push back is genuinely hard to listen to.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Chris is watching these (Geno is aware)
View attachment 906194
Even with the mostly neutral tone, the documentaries highlight Chris’ failings and flaws, and are pretty much the focus. I highly doubt Chris will learn a damn thing even when his life is played before him with 20/20 hindsight.

By the slim chance he does, Geno has done the impossible.
Binge listening? Just like the Sachumo documentary, Chris can't stand looking at his past self. I doubt Chris can take anything from Geno's docs, and as usual, will flip it for focusing on "outdated" deeds.

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
Binge listening? Just like the Sachumo documentary, Chris can't stand looking at his past self. I doubt Chris can take anything from Geno's docs, and as usual, will flip it for focusing on "outdated" deeds.
I'm pretty sure that at this point Chris is so disconnected from reality that he doesn't have the ability to connect his old self with his current self. Especially the last few months. Like he has his old accomplishments but he associates the two as two separate entities due to the exceptional multiverse shit. Best thing we might get out of this though might be new information or corrections he spews out that Geno missed.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lost interest in the Liquid Saga near the end (so I never actually finished it) so I appreciated Part 20 giving me some closure on that particular chapter of Chris's life.

I can't believe that a 27-year-old actually put his father on the phone to talk to Chris and Kacey. Like, what the hell was Bob supposed to say? "This is Christian's father and I want to tell you that he is the real Christian and you're the fake"? No fucking wonder Bob was unable to get his arms around the breadth of the concerted trolling of Chris that was going on. And, frighteningly enough, Barb had the right idea. ("Don't listen to 'em. Just hang up on the bitch.")

I truly can't stand Kacey but she was more than a little prescient when she told Chris he would be doing the same thing in five years. (And ten. And probably fifteen, as well.)

And, finally, Chris's problem in pronouncing his X's (Netflits, setsy) has always triggered me a bit but it wasn't until Kacey that I realized what a lazy speaker he is. He has no problem in pronouncing his K's (as in "Kacey") and all an X is is a K with an S on the end, yet he persists in pronouncing it as "TS". (Most likely because it is easier to pronounce it that way.)

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My personal take on the "were the trolls trying to help Chris" question is that some were genuinely trying to offer advice to start with, but after Chris just ignored pretty much everything they said they lost hope in him ever improving and decided to troll the hell out of him instead for laughs. This is most obvious with Clyde Cash/Vivian Gee, who started out offering advice to Chris and ended up doing credit card fraud on him. By the time they had a troll impersonating a veteran to mock Chris in the Father Call it was definitely more about making comedy videos than helping Chris at all, but I think a lot of people following Chris would have been happy if he had actually turned his life around.

It would obviously be idiotic to describe trolling Chris as remotely altruistic, but I don't think it was pure sadism either, aside from Bluespike and the Idea Guys, whom most Christorians hate anyway. People often have a mix of motives.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
My personal take on the "were the trolls trying to help Chris" question is that some were genuinely trying to offer advice to start with, but after Chris just ignored pretty much everything they said they lost hope in him ever improving and decided to troll the hell out of him instead for laughs. This is most obvious with Clyde Cash/Vivian Gee, who started out offering advice to Chris and ended up doing credit card fraud on him. By the time they had a troll impersonating a veteran to mock Chris in the Father Call it was definitely more about making comedy videos than helping Chris at all, but I think a lot of people following Chris would have been happy if he had actually turned his life around.

It would obviously be idiotic to describe trolling Chris as remotely altruistic, but I don't think it was pure sadism either, aside from Bluespike and the Idea Guys, whom most Christorians hate anyway. People often have a mix of motives.
I find it even more worse to think there’s some out there claiming that it’s all because of Alec Benson Leary is because we got the Idea Guys. But in all honesty, it’s totally B.S.

I even find it more pathetic that people are trying to top either the Idea Guys or try to get into Christory by w€€Ning.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is most obvious with Clyde Cash/Vivian Gee, who started out offering advice to Chris and ended up doing credit card fraud on him.
I could be wrong but I don’t believe any of the classic trolls ever committed credit card fraud and that was entirely an innovation of the idea guys.

When Bob had to pay off Chris’s credit card debt, I always assumed that was Chris trying to cover his own ass and hiding his impulse buying habits from Bob by blaming da twollz.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could be wrong but I don’t believe any of the classic trolls ever committed credit card fraud and that was entirely an innovation of the idea guys.

When Bob had to pay off Chris’s credit card debt, I always assumed that was Chris trying to cover his own ass and hiding his impulse buying habits from Bob by blaming da twollz.
Clyde Cash did, which is why Chris mentioned it in some of his classic videos. @Marvin said so here a while ago.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino