02-12-18 newer better documentary -

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
Wonder how many episodes it will be untill it get's to "modern times", any guesses?

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
2008-2010 is Chris’ peak in terms of content. While there is a lot of shit between 2011 and 2019, it’s not nearly as dense as that period so I’d guess about another 10-25 videos
Damn! That would be 24 hours of kahntent if true!

AnAccount

kiwifarms.net
2008-2010 is Chris’ peak in terms of content. While there is a lot of shit between 2011 and 2019, it’s not nearly as dense as that period so I’d guess about another 10-25 videos
maybe, doesn't chris chan pick up again for a ton of 2018 or 2019?

• Agree
Reactions: deeman

Paula Deen

kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for Geno to cover 2013, and the part where Chris somehow came to the conclusion that Megan was the troll mastermind behind everything that's ever happened to him. Leading to my favorite Chris quote

"By the way, I have checked with Megagi La Skunk; she feels deep distrust in you. We mutually agree that you should have never been born"

Reactions: {o}P II

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a period of not much happening between Chris hitting Michael Snyder in 2011 and his house burning down in 2014. That will probably be covered pretty quickly, but the years from 2014 on will take much longer, especially once the Idea Guys and Jacob Sockness get involved in 2018.

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Krycek

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
I am usually not a fan of phone calls because the JULLAAAYY stuff is cringe, but I laughed my ass off at the Jack Thaddeus call.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Yeah since all the highlights of Chris from 2011 to 2019 are:

Tomgirl saga
The time Chris began calling out people
Hitting Snyder
The Housefire
Macing a gamestop employee
Sperging over Drumpf
Doopie
Idea Guys
Brony Blocking Saga
Dimensional Merge
Jacob Sockness drama/Magi-Chan possession

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Yeah since all the highlights of Chris from 2011 to 2019 are:

Tomgirl saga
The time Chris began calling out people
Hitting Snyder
The Housefire
Macing a gamestop employee
Sperging over Drumpf
Doopie
Idea Guys
Brony Blocking Saga
Dimensional Merge
Jacob Sockness drama/Magi-Chan possession
Catherine deserves at least half a video.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino