02/15/2021 Valentine's Day Ramble -

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I wonder if he make those faces when sucking hobo dick. Also his face is purple for the lack of oxygen flow due to the COPD. Maybe you should give up the sax Mr Tooter? It would do us all a favour!
Holy fuck he doesn't even look human any more. Is he turning into an ayy lmao? What is wrong with his FAAAACE? Holy fuck he looks like some weird goblin. Are we supposed to accept things like this as human?

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck he doesn't even look human any more. Is he turning into an ayy lmao? What is wrong with his FAAAACE? Holy fuck he looks like some weird goblin. Are we supposed to accept things like this as human?
It's crazy to me that my own father and tommy are around the same age, and he still looks around 10 years older. Hell my grandfather looks younger than tommy and he's in his 90s.

Take care of yourselves everyone, that shit will come back to bite you.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, we can't accept him as a woman, yet he still wants us to accept him as a human..priceless.
1613434377847.png

The irony!