FIGGIN 02-28-19 Phil Larps a monologue about his antifa cosplay -

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
... but totally ignored our point that he doesn’t actually understand the politics he claims to believe in.

He didn’t understand a goddamn word of that thread.
Sadly he thinks he ducked it out but he does sum his entire "political" thoughts up. I want free stuff.

Phil is so dumb he literally thinks this is a bold idea, I want a ferrari, Phil are you shocked at my desire? Also while you can mention standard of living, socialized housing etc as part of a political idea or spectrum. There's more to it than that. Phil it ends at free shit. He really is just so unable to grasp any concepts he has to stop at the first thing he hears.

Yes, in socialzied systems there will be free stuff. So Phil thinks commies = everything magic free. He's not savable he's just going to live like that, he's not like bernie bros who grow up and get jobs and then go fuck taxes lol. While others see that a centeral planner may make things better for all.
He then knows anarchists don't support state rule. So Phil thinks this literally only means it's mad max. Most crust punks run out of trust funds and then beg for a gov. While others grow to see anything above voulteerism theft.

Honestly, think about how dumb spudster is, he thinks he's ground breaking with the idea, I want something for nothing. To me that's hilarious.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“I shall make no distinction in response between how I will respond to Patriot Prayer’s goons and Kiwi Farms.”

Guys, I actually believe him this time. I honestly think he’s going to treat us the same way he treats Patriot Prayer - he’s going to make a load of empty threats and never actually do anything.

Reynard

Purple Skunk Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m new to the whole Phil thing, but like, does this dude know what he’s talking about when he mentions wage slavery or abolishment of the state? I’m gonna guess no, because while the basis of Marxism has legit criticisms of a system that was being abused at the time and still is, Phil really comes off like a confused child just saying what his parents told him and can’t comprehend anything of it beyond that this is what he is told is the right way to think.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m new to the whole Phil thing, but like, does this dude know what he’s talking about when he mentions wage slavery or abolishment of the state? I’m gonna guess no, because while the basis of Marxism has legit criticisms of a system that was being abused at the time and still is, Phil really comes off like a confused child just saying what his parents told him and can’t comprehend anything of it beyond that this is what he is told is the right way to think.
No. Phil has a marginal IQ and absorbs his identity and understanding of the world through social media. He’s basically an Identity Parrot who changes his vocabulary depending on who’s around him.

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He has no idea. His one TV appearance he had to have rainbow Jesus jump in and save him while he was blubbering.

He just regurgitates whatever he reads or sees on the internet. Had he been exposed to stormfront early, he'd be a white nationalist.

Reynard

Purple Skunk Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. Phil has a marginal IQ and absorbs his identity and understanding of the world through social media. He’s basically an Identity Parrot who changes his vocabulary depending on who’s around him.
He has no idea. His one TV appearance he had to have rainbow Jesus jump in and save him while he was blubbering.

He just regurgitates whatever he reads or sees on the internet. Had he been exposed to stormfront early, he'd be a white nationalist.
So my assumption that he’s essentially a blank slate that carves whatever is trendy and/or first to get to him into his goddamn forehead was correct then.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So my assumption that he’s essentially a blank slate that carves whatever is trendy and/or first to get to him into his goddamn forehead was correct then.
Funny you say blank slate. Phil is covered in tattoos of what ever new hip movement idea he has that week.

He has broken spanish about clit's on him, bikes, commie shit, bsdm stuff. The list goes on and I'm not even hyping it up. He is covered in prison scratch tier ink of random ass hobbies he has before he forgets about them and moves to next hip thing.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Funny you say blank slate. Phil is covered in tattoos of what ever new hip movement idea he has that week.

He has broken spanish about clit's on him, bikes, commie shit, bsdm stuff. The list goes on and I'm not even hyping it up. He is covered in prison scratch tier ink of random ass hobbies he has before he forgets about them and moves to next hip thing.
And then he complains about not having money.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino