FIGGIN 02-28-19 Phil Larps a monologue about his antifa cosplay -

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
He keeps posting that Rational Wiki garbage so I read it. What a slanted biased article
As I'm entering Rational Wiki into my search bar , the top suggested phrase is Rational Wiki bias

You'd swear like these people have locked down browsers. Come to the site and see what's up. Read up on Phisabel and then ask him some questions, then measure his response and use that to gauge who the asshole is.

Here's an interesting wiki I can get behind
Lol gift economy
It's actually weird how far-lefty exceptional RationalWiki became. Originally it was one of those fedora-tipping atheist websites that was all about making fun of creationists or whatever. You'd think it would have aligned more with the Skeptosphere rather than becoming a hellhole of tranny poz, because all of that stuff is literally a cult. How can they consider themselves rational if they believe in gender radicalism and communism anyway?

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
"Insurectionary AnCom"

You can't be Anarchist AND Communist, the entire point of Anarchy is the COMPLETE LACK OF GOVERNMENT, whereas Communism in its purest (and thus impossible) state is government purely decided on by community. One is 'Battle Royale: The Government Edition' and the other is 'Everybody holds hands and sings Kumbaya'.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Laughing at his sperging about the ‘gift economy’.
Phil has managed to show a side of himself so obliviously ignorant to how the world works it's a small wonder he doesn't drown in his own drool at night.
Maybe Phil thinks the economy should work like in (a child's understanding of) Star Trek?

Of course, such an economy would need to be based on "post scarcity" technology, and would need basic human nature to change -- like people being willing to work for good, not wealth or power.

A "gift economy" anarchy could work in a simple hunter-gatherer society, but even then everyone needs to work for survival. Not to mention that such societies lack social media to bounce and squeak for asspats on. Also, I doubt the "ANTIFA SUPER SOLDIER" has any wilderness survival skills.

Last edited:

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL Phil, you couldn't even stab a potato properly. You're fucking weak. You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack. We all know the only "weapons" you have are cheap, dull mall ninja knives, painted baseball bat, and pepper spray. You want people (especially us) to believe you've got guns, but everyone knows you don't. And, no, those airsoft toys you use for photo props don't count.

And no one here is angry at you, especially for something as exceptional as your Narutard drawing of John McCain. Some of us might be mildly disgusted that our tax dollars are going to such a worthless, ungrateful, undeserving person instead of people who truly need and deserve it, but nobody cares enough about you to be angry at you. You're just a joke to us. You're clown shoes.

Your stupid "gift economy" talk and honestly believing that Communism and individualism can coexist shows that you know nothing about Communism. If you honestly think that the world can work the way you described, then you truly are a clueless idiot. Only a child would think that's a viable economic policy. And of course, you basically are still a child. A selfish, lazy, greedy, stupid child who thinks he should be given anything he wants without earning that. Communism failed, especially as an economic policy. Even China abandoned Communism for Capitalism for their economy because they were poor and their people were fucking starving. And if you fail to acknowledge that truth then you're not only stupid, but willfully ignorant.

You can deny that you're just LARPing with your Ain't-ifa posing, but you're not fooling anyone. You're a coward and aren't going out to fight anyone. We know that ass beating you got during Occupy is still fresh in your mind and that you'll never willingly put yourself in a situation where that could happen again. We know that this is all just power fantasies and roleplay with your poseur friends to take your mind off the pathetic life you live.

You can deny it all you want. You can make all the empty, impotent threats you want. It doesn't change the truth that you're a coward. You won't even come on this site to confront us directly because you know we won't buy into the bullshit you're slinging and we will drop truth bombs on you. Some tough Super Soldier you are. If you don't feel like you're in control of the narrative then you pussy out and hide behind social media, just like every other SJW special snowflake.

So keep playing your keyboard warrior games. Keep up your Sooper Soaker LARP bullshit. Keep telling those lies even though no one believes you. Because it just keeps giving us things to laugh at. All you'll ever be good for is for laughing at. And I think you know that, which is why you get so butthurt about us.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
So in this gift economy, are the people who keep the lights on, the shelves stocked and the water running doing so just for fun? What gift would Phil have given to Dr. Dugi for a dick chop? How would technical or medical science advance?
And you better hope that there are people out there who like being cops, lawyers and judges because if you have been gifted a nicer house than me you better believe I'm taking yours, and I guess just walking right out of prison after killing you for it since no one would be a prison guard for free.

It's like when you ask a kid where food comes from and they just say "the grocery store"

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's impressed with your internet rants, Phil.

We don't want to harm you, we just want to laugh at your weapons-grade idiocy.

Also, Kiwi Farms isn't the reason you became an "insurrectionist Anarcho-Communist" and don't even act like it is.

You're an AnCom because you're a petulant edgelord who is also lazy as fuck and hates the concept of fair work for fair wages. Anarcho-Communism was tailor made for mentally deficient punk rock speds and lazy leeches like you.

For all you like to hate on him, CWC is more successful and more likable in every way than you are and that is really sad if you think about it. He's even better at passing as a woman than you. Also, CWC actually kind of deserves his tugboat since it's pretty obvious he could not hold down a job even in the "Classic Chris" era of the late 2000's, let alone nowadays with his even further impaired faculties and poor grasp on reality.

You, on the other hand, held an entry-level convenience store job for years until you were eventually and at long last shitcanned for being an insufferable lazy prick. Hell, you could've gotten a job for years after you were fired from Wawa, and it wasn't until you covered yourself in ugly nonsensical tattoos that you truly became unemployable. But covering yourself in poorly written scribbles is not grounds for disability benefits, it's just a case of terminal stupidity.

And when you did finally get those benefits after moving to a lefty shithole like Portland, you proven yourself to be terrible with your money and waste it on dumb frivolous items like blocks of cheese (we know you're not really vegan), cheap mall ninja blades that are only impressive to a thirteen-year old Naruto fanboy, a bicycle you never ride, and more ugly tattoos.

Chris may get a lot of shit from people on KF for begging for more money to buy Legos and vidya with, but Marvin and several others have confirmed that he's actually reasonably competent with his money for someone of his mental capacities.

Chris always pays the basic bills and utilities first and the only reason he begs for his toy money is because his abusive mother extorts him of the remainder of his money to pay off her creditors. What's your excuse, Phil?

You couldn't even afford your own castration and had to basically con the taxpayers of Oregon into paying for your necrotic crotch wound.

Phil, you're almost thirty-five and you're not some "hip young queer kid" anymore. You never really were to begin with, but now that you're in your mid-thirties and approaching middle age, it's even more painfully obvious.

For context, I'm twenty-five and nearly a decade younger than you. Am I where I want to be in life yet? No. Do I have a lot of problems I should work on? Hell yes.

But I work for a living (self-employed too!) and while the pay is shit and most of my work is seasonal due to the fact that I basically mow lawns, rake leaves, and pull weeds for a living, I still feel a sense of pride and accomplishment in just having a job and knowing that I worked to earn my paycheck, even if it's not much.

I'm not saying that I'm better than you because I work and you don't, but what I am saying is that I am more than likely probably much happier than you and I feel more satisfied with what I do have in my life, and part of that is because a day's work can be a reward in and of itself.

So I will give you some serious advice on this one that you will no doubt ignore. I don't know what conditions are like in Portland or how the Social Security laws work in Oregon, but from what I understand it is a fairly wealthy city. So, why can't you find work through an agency that helps the disabled or something? I honestly think you'd be happier and less paranoid over strangers on the internet if you didn't spend your entire life on the internet LARP'ing as an Antifa tough guy.

TL;DR-Get a job and shut the fuck up, Phil.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly new to Phil, but one of the things I find the most funny is that posts on twitter that he is on the farms.

He actively shows people where to read about how much of a tard he is, it's fantastic.

What a mongoloid.
And he quotes the greatest hits from this very thread. The guy is making fun of himself on a wider platform. It boggles the mind.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The gift economy shit falls down when he demands free housing. So how are those construction workers supposed to live if nobody’s bartering for their services? How about the people who make the furniture? Who make the bricks or mortar? Who drive the trucks of material and equipment? Who maintain the houses? If my choice as a construction worker is to build a house for a drooling potato man who provides nothing or to do so for a productive member of society who will feed me, it’s no contest. And if that person slips me a little extra to give him a nicer house, I’ll do that. The only way you could make such a program happen is by putting a government in place.

What about luxury items like, say, Antifa cosplay? What does a factory owner in China care if some guy in America has a cow to spare? Or if he can provide “security services?”

Then there’s the tardbux question. Phil provides nothing. Sure, he talks about being a super-soldier, but in our gift economy you have to deliver on what you claim. No one’s going to pay you to pretend to protect them against threats that don’t exist, not when there are real criminals and real veterans. So again, my choice is, do I give my surplus to a fat imbecile who does nothing, or do I use it to skip the queue at the doctor’s, or get a better house? Who’s going to make me support raisin-brain over me and mine? There’s no government, no laws. Fat boy has to work or die.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is mad that Christine's dimension merge is more successful than his "insurrection". Now even Toren is leaving him.

Don't forget that innocent potato:

I miss the chola eyebrows. They go so perfectly with his pretentious fake valley-girl accent and constant lip smacking (and would match the bandana and hood getup too).

I guess Phil doesn't want to pull the wiccan DID imaginary friend persona in front of his antifa asspatters. The white facepaint and giant halloween witch hat aren't badass enough to 'scare fascists' :lol:.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly new to Phil, but one of the things I find the most funny is that posts on twitter that he is on the farms.

He actively shows people where to read about how much of a tard he is, it's fantastic.

What a mongoloid.
Phil thinks that if he posts that link to Rational Wiki and calls us fascists that it disproves everything we say about him. But Rational Wiki has become every bit as hyperbolic and accurate as ED. More so really, since it's become a biased, slanted site where butthurt Lefties post unsubstantiated and unverified info on anyone who hurt their delicate fee-fees. No wonder Phil loves that site so much. And it's not like Phil has ever given a shit about facts or accuracy.

The gift economy shit falls down when he demands free housing. So how are those construction workers supposed to live if nobody’s bartering for their services? How about the people who make the furniture? Who make the bricks or mortar? Who drive the trucks of material and equipment? Who maintain the houses? If my choice as a construction worker is to build a house for a drooling potato man who provides nothing or to do so for a productive member of society who will feed me, it’s no contest. And if that person slips me a little extra to give him a nicer house, I’ll do that. The only way you could make such a program happen is by putting a government in place.

What about luxury items like, say, Antifa cosplay? What does a factory owner in China care if some guy in America has a cow to spare? Or if he can provide “security services?”

Then there’s the tardbux question. Phil provides nothing. Sure, he talks about being a super-soldier, but in our gift economy you have to deliver on what you claim. No one’s going to pay you to pretend to protect them against threats that don’t exist, not when there are real criminals and real veterans. So again, my choice is, do I give my surplus to a fat imbecile who does nothing, or do I use it to skip the queue at the doctor’s, or get a better house? Who’s going to make me support raisin-brain over me and mine? There’s no government, no laws. Fat boy has to work or die.
Oh, Phil would die in a system like he dreams of. Phil would die in any system that doesn't include his TardBux, because he's unwilling to support himself. He is lazy, unskilled, uneducated, and useless. He expects to be given everything and give nothing in return. In a world like Phil wants, every little thing someone has becomes precious, especially those things vital to daily survival. The moment he starts going around demanding he be "gifted" food, he would be curb-stomped.

It really shows just how childish Phil's mind is that he honestly believes a system like that can function and give everyone everything they want with no shortage of supply. It also shows he has zero understanding of what Communism is. Communism, real Communism, means work. You work, you contribute to society or the COMMUNity (where Communism gets its name) then you are rewarded with life necessities like food, shelter, clothing, a medicine. It leaves no room for luxuries, and often times in practice the governing body might declare any of those a luxury and deny access to them (the Soviets often did that with medicines). The Communism Phil envisions is Communism as conceived by Mrs. Johnson's Kindergarten class. Its childish, poorly conceived, unrealistic, and impossible to execute. It's the kind of system thought up by a little kid who believes all goods are magically conjured up from thin air by little elves and the only reason people pay for goods is because the fat cat corporations and capitalists control the elves or some shit. In other words, it's a system conceived by a mind that has no understanding of how the world really works.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino