FIGGIN 02-28-19 Phil Larps a monologue about his antifa cosplay -

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor mong, he trully believes all this bullshit.

There's no talking to him, just watch and laugh, watch and laugh at the dude who doesn't realize he is his own worst enemy and blames the world. Too dumb to realize he is the bottom of the barrel in, probably, the most stable country in the word. It really takes a subpar brain to have it so easy yet fail so hard.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor mong, he trully believes all this bullshit.

There's no talking to him, just watch and laugh, watch and laugh at the dude who doesn't realize he is his own worst enemy and blames the world. Too dumb to realize he is the bottom of the barrel in, probably, the most stable country in the word. It really takes a subpar brain to have it so easy yet fail so hard.
Eh, I don't think Phil actually believes his own bullshit. He wants to believe it, wants it to be real, but ultimately knows it isn't true. Just look what happens when we start ragging on him about things. We comment on his tombstone-like bucked teeth and he covers them up. We make fun of his fat moon face, he starts wearing balaclavas and shemaghs. We point out his Fetal Alcohol tard eyes, he covers them with goggles. And this is all despite his insistence that he's a beautiful woman and that he loves his looks.

So, yeah, Phil knows. He knows he's ugly and manish. He knows he's a coward and a wimp. He knows he's stupid and full of shit. He just hopes other people don't know and that he can fool them into thinking he's interesting and worth spending time with. Most people aren't as stupid and clueless as Phil so they see right through him.

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just hopes other people don't know and that he can fool them into thinking he's interesting and worth spending time with.
And yet he keeps taking swing at us, the one group out there constantly calling him on his BS. If he is self conscious about all this crap, it means there's something deeply masochist within him and I'm not talking about sexual stuff. He's willing to cover himself head to toe in exceptional tattoos referencing an impossible ideology just to build himself a pers-

You know? You're right. He's the prime example of someone dead locked in the adolescent identity stage. That's so much sadder.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's the prime example of someone dead locked in the adolescent identity stage.
Autism seems to freeze development at a certain age. There are autistics so autistic they're at the level of infants, people like "Chris-Chan" who are stuck in prepubescence, and people like Phil who are stuck somewhere around puberty. I'm sure there's autistics who "mentally grow up" because their autism is more mild, and they function as adults.

Last edited:

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet he keeps taking swing at us, the one group out there constantly calling him on his BS. If he is self conscious about all this crap, it means there's something deeply masochist within him and I'm not talking about sexual stuff. He's willing to cover himself head to toe in exceptional tattoos referencing an impossible ideology just to build himself a pers-

You know? You're right. He's the prime example of someone dead locked in the adolescent identity stage. That's so much sadder.
Phil has a weird fixation on us. On one hand he hates us because we are always calling him out on his bullshit and shining a light on all his lies. But on the other hand he is constantly trying to gain our attention and even our approval at times. He seems to think that if he can claim some victory over us that we will stop mocking him and gain some respect for him. We have authority over him and he often does this with anyone who gains authority over him. Us, Dusty, Greta...he always tries to get their attention and approval, dancing around and yapping like one of those little lap dogs.

Autism seems to freeze development at a certain age. There are autistics so autistic they're at the level of infants, people like "Chris-Chan" who are stuck in prepubescence, and people like Phil who are stuck somewhere around puberty. I'm sure there's autistics who "mentally grow up" because their autism is more mild, and they function as adults.
A lot of Autistic people have parents who give a shit about their Autistic child growing up to have as close to a normal life as possible, so have their children take classes and go through therapy to gain coping and socialization skills so they can be effective, stable adults. Then there are Autistic people like Phil and CWC who never got the life skills to manage adulthood. That's why they're still effectively children in the bodies of obese, balding men.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
If what phil was spouting was true, he could just turn off his twitter and we'd never hear a peep from him, and he'd be the badass antifatard he says he is. Because you dont have to prove who you are to people over the internet by saying the same shit day after day on twitter and claiming you're a terrorist on a watch list and how dangerous it is for you to be doing what you're doing. You just fucking do it.

We know he's full of shit because he does the exact opposite. Tweeting at all hours of the day, updating no one (except us) on his whereabouts and his schedule, dreamign about what would happen or who would care if he were in prison (the only people even watching his profile is kiwi agents.)

HES A NOBODY WITH NOTHING AND HE SHOULD FEEL BAD

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I've never checked this guys subforum before, he's hilarious. Anyone who larps as any kind of super soldier or political revolutionary is pretty exceptional, but this guy takes it to a whole new level. He seems to believe that kiwifarms is some kind of evil Nazi organization with spies and information gatherers everywhere, reporting back to the evil super genius Null as he pets his creepy cat in his secret lair hidden under the Antarctic ice sheet. He's an edgy 13 year old who never grew up.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I've never checked this guys subforum before, he's hilarious. Anyone who larps as any kind of super soldier or political revolutionary is pretty exceptional, but this guy takes it to a whole new level. He seems to believe that kiwifarms is some kind of evil Nazi organization with spies and information gatherers everywhere, reporting back to the evil super genius Null as he pets his creepy cat in his secret lair hidden under the Antarctic ice sheet. He's an edgy 13 year old who never grew up.
Have fun reading. It's absolutely hilarious, and Phil just keeps on doing the same embarrassing shit, over and over and over again. The photos are especially funny. Hopefully the videos are still available, so you can get the phull phill experience with nasal, pretentious whining and lip smacking too.

DangerousGas

Chaotic Bald
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you trying to say that he's a real nowhere man living in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody?
See, I'm gonna have to take you to task on that. While the majority of the lyrics line up, there's a bit at the end of the verse that just torpedoes the whole comparison: "doesn't have a point of view, knows not where he's going to, isn't he a bit like you and me?"
You had me up until the last phrase, tbh.

• Agree
Reactions: The Dude

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely hilarious, and Phil just keeps on doing the same embarrassing shit, over and over and over again.
Not to mention he relies on KF to keep track of the stuff he lies about. If it weren't for this site, he'd likely forget almost every lie he posts on social media for asspats. Within days.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of Autistic people have parents who give a shit about their Autistic child growing up to have as close to a normal life as possible, so have their children take classes and go through therapy to gain coping and socialization skills so they can be effective, stable adults. Then there are Autistic people like Phil and CWC who never got the life skills to manage adulthood. That's why they're still effectively children in the bodies of obese, balding men.
This. Exactly this.

Most autists look for something to fill the void they have for something to adapt their autism to, and when you don't have something positive and healthy to do that with while not having their more negative autistic traits reined in since their formative years, you'll seek anything for an outlet, hence Chris and his blending of fantasy and reality Roger Rabbit style and Phil's attempt to be an edgy badass and prior to that a mega animu weeb.

Chris could have become a somewhat functional human being with a steady job and an art hobby and Phil could have become a somewhat productive wage slave who did his LARPing as a side hobby at best had either had their most autistic tendencies reined in and any positive influences given priority, but neither got that, and where we are now is just sad.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Fam, you are going to be in for one helluva ride this weekend catching up. Make sure to go back to the beginning and start at his days as ADF, he was a lolcow before lolcows had a name.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Chris could have become a somewhat functional human being with a steady job and an art hobby and Phil could have become a somewhat productive wage slave who did his LARPing as a side hobby at best had either had their most autistic tendencies reined in and any positive influences given priority, but neither got that, and where we are now is just sad.
Chris is possibly too autistic for that, but we'll never know what he would be like with normal parents. Phil on the other hand provably had a decent job and a decent life, albeit a lower-class one. That makes it all the worse to see him slide into his dumb delusions.

Edit: I should also add that this makes things much funnier. With Chris, it's hard to laugh when it seems like most of what he does is because he's so easily manipulated by a shitty mom and even shittier autistic blackmailers online. With Phil he's the architect of his own demise. Nobody blackmailed him into getting tatted up or trooning out, he made all those decisions himself. Because of that it's easier to laugh at him.

Last edited:

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what is preventing him retreating to his happy-happy land of Autistan, Usually when Phil is so stressed he'd imagine killing a few more white people and declaring more trade embargoes against the US.
We decimated it.

• Agree
Reactions: BlueArmedDevil

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
has Phil actually detailed what his "job" in antifa is? what does a "crime minister" do? it sounds like the title you would give to a mafia boss by someone that has zero knowledge of how organized crime works.

so far it appears to involve whining on the internet, being frightened of common objects and occurrences, inability to deal with day to day life, and pretending to be various things (antifa, healthy, woman, streetwise, ethnic, human, intimidating, et c).

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
has Phil actually detailed what his "job" in antifa is? what does a "crime minister" do? it sounds like the title you would give to a mafia boss by someone that has zero knowledge of how organized crime works.

so far it appears to involve whining on the internet, being frightened of common objects and occurrences, inability to deal with day to day life, and pretending to be various things (antifa, healthy, woman, streetwise, ethnic, human, intimidating, et c).
Yeah, that pretty much describes the job perfectly.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino