FIGGIN 02-28-19 Phil Larps a monologue about his antifa cosplay -

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil wouldn't last a second in the South.
Phil wouldn't last a minute anywhere other than a Leftis shithole like Portland. He knows cities like that are filled with idiots who will happily accommodate delusional tards like him because everyone there is scared shitless of being labeled a "transphobe" or "bigot". Phil takes full advantage of it.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Phil wouldn't last a minute anywhere other than a Leftis shithole like Portland. He knows cities like that are filled with idiots who will happily accommodate delusional tards like him because everyone there is scared shitless of being labeled a "transphobe" or "bigot". Phil takes full advantage of it.
Not even there. Remember when he got dropped off at the wrong stop and he uploaded a video of him (while calling himself Philip) freaking out and demanding to be picked up?

Take him out of his little bubble and he cries.

Though I'd love to see him wandering some of the more forested areas of the coast, not many people know what to do when they stumble on a small camp made up of strung out junkies.

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Not even there. Remember when he got dropped off at the wrong stop and he uploaded a video of him (while calling himself Philip) freaking out and demanding to be picked up?

Take him out of his little bubble and he cries.

Though I'd love to see him wandering some of the more forested areas of the coast, not many people know what to do when they stumble on a small camp made of of strung out junkies.
Eastern Oregon and Idaho has has a large amount of supremisists and survivalists. I’d like to see Phil wander around there. I’m betting it’s a whole different world than the proud boy, patriot prayer, and antifa larpers of Portland.

Last edited:

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eastern Oregon and Idaho has has a large amount of supremisists and survivalists. I’d like to see Phil wander around there. I’m betting it’s a whole different world than the proud boy, patriot prayer, and antifa larpers of Portland.
For one thing those guys are all well armed and the law in those areas are typically on their side. For another, there's lots and lots of wilderness there to hide bodies where they'll never be found.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino