[02/29/20-03/01/20] Kitchener Comic Con / Canuck Con Drama / Conluminati & Whisper Networks - Running history of the cucked Canuck conventions, and the lolcows that breed in them

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
I guess it wasn't that much danger... Eevee just posted this:

omg did he just hug those ladies!!! He even kissed that girl forehead!!! That fucking rapist!!

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net

Busted. :lit: :lit: :lit:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

Did the woman in the blue dress consent to that hug? It looks to me more like KCC needed to be marked safe from him. 🤔

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I heard through the grape vine that KCC lost their licence with the city of Kitchener. ? Is there any truth to that?
Probably nothing since you just decided to make an account now to post that. Tell us, which Twitter user are you? Are you the one spreading all of that misinformation from the newer Twitter account?

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net

Haha, holy fucking shit, these people are ridiculous.
Makes me wonder how many people actually believe the shit they spew about Vic.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
I heard through the grape vine that KCC lost their licence with the city of Kitchener. ? Is there any truth to that?
Weird. I heard the same thing.

I also heard that Vic molested a Bulma cosplayer because she looked like Monica, and that Nick Rekieta got publicly drunk and is a fugitive from Canadian law. Can your sources also confirm this?

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Who is "they're" though?
Not sure. Eevee said it was one of the guests but asked to keep their name redacted for now.

One thing that does seem to be happening is that the crew in that photo have been chimping out over an innocuous random tweeting that they're all ugly, and they probably would be safe because of it anyway.

That, and the crew in the photo have apparently been flooding the e-mail inbox of the girl who got the hug in the video because some other twitter random made a tongue-in-cheek joke referencing "consent".

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure. Eevee said it was one of the guests but asked to keep their name redacted for now.

One thing that does seem to be happening is that the crew in that photo have been chimping out over an innocuous random tweeting that they're all ugly, and they probably would be safe because of it anyway.

That, and the crew in the photo have apparently been flooding the e-mail inbox of the girl who got the hug in the video because some other twitter random made a tongue-in-cheek joke referencing "consent".
Yea not sure if its a good idea to flood someones emails with "It was consensual right...RIGHT?" , that's like Mark Waid levels of pathetic.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
So all those spam mails just for a hug? That's so pathetic like those people really don't have a single worry in their life?
mails just for a hug? That's so pathetic like those people really don't have a single worry in their life?
If it happened here in Italy no one would bat an eye about it, since it's quite radicated in our culture here that hugs = display of affection between people and like 99.9% of the time is consensual and even in the 0.1% that it isn't, no one goes to court or file a police report for rape about it...guess the US are like China and Asia in general, where public touching isn't well seen and people do keep their distances even if they're family or partners in life (especially now with Coronachan but that's expected now).

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
guess the US are like China and Asia in general, where public touching isn't well seen and people do keep their distances even if they're family or partners in life (especially now with Coronachan but that's expected now).
It depends. I know for a lot of non huh-whyte Americans touchy-feely doesn't really both them. Filipino Americans, for example, love their hugs and kisses, as do Italians.

I'm not from the area, but I don't think more rural areas are all MeToo happy, either. That's mostly in the large cities with the nutty feminist types.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
It depends. I know for a lot of non huh-whyte Americans touchy-feely doesn't really both them. Filipino Americans, for example, love their hugs and kisses, as do Italians.

I'm not from the area, but I don't think more rural areas are all MeToo happy, either. That's mostly in the large cities with the nutty feminist types.
Then it's mostly the nest-infected big cities which are ultra-sensitive about physical contact. Guess that's one of the pro of living outside the US, at least no one has ever REEEEEEE me for it here. :lol:

Tags
None