[02/29/20-03/01/20] Kitchener Comic Con / Canuck Con Drama / Conluminati & Whisper Networks - Running history of the cucked Canuck conventions, and the lolcows that breed in them

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Damn. I'm at work and I missed the massive chimpout on twitter already, apparently.

Looks like Stevil is mad at the farms for making a joke.

https://twitter.com/SteveZ001/status/1235499520730886144
I can't speak for anyone else, and I don't recall being instigated by that Crumbreon chick, but... I wasn't joking. That second woman he hugged did not affirmatively consent to the hug, and she actually seemed to be visibly uncomfortable at him foisting it upon her just because the woman sitting next to her wanted one.

Dopey Cunt

Drive fast, eat ass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just wow. This is one dense motherfucker.
......*snrk*
PWAHAHAHAHA!! Is this dude serious!? I fucking can't like I tried not laughing and I just fucking couldn't stop myself, dude.
What an absolute, fucking mong.

Edit: Lol, and this is why you archive everything.
fuckingmong.PNG

Looks like he realized he made himself look like a fucking idiot lmao

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
......*snrk*
PWAHAHAHAHA!! Is this dude serious!? I fucking can't like I tried not laughing and I just fucking couldn't stop myself, dude.
What an absolute, fucking mong.

Edit: Lol, and this is why you archive everything.
View attachment 1175309
Looks like he realized he made himself look like a fucking idiot lmao
This makes me smile. I know it's archived, but I'm gonna drop this screenshot here since we know that clown is keeping an eye on us,

1583457994336.png

The internet is forever, Dr. Clownshoes.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
So why does this Steve person think he's the most important person to be invited to any conventions? He's more of a nobody than Emmett is.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NadeND-001

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he's the little chihuahua enforcer for Alphonso (the other goof in that photo). They seem to be pretty assblasted that a video was taken of him at KCC.
So all he can do is a terrible Doctor Evil cosplay and he thinks every convention wants him?

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
So all he can do is a terrible Doctor Evil cosplay and he thinks every convention wants him?
To be fair, he dresses as Gru from Despicable Me also, but yes.

He just shows up to every single convention and acts like Dr. Evil, and apparently thinks that makes him an authority on literally anything.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
I suppose I should also link Steve's personal Facebook
Good to see he reserves his shittery for his fake FB account. I guess he cares a lot about his actual name, enough keep his total fucking lunacy under a stage one.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Good to see he reserves his shittery for his fake FB account. I guess he cares a lot about his actual name, enough keep his total fucking lunacy under a stage one.
Also of note
Great article on True Patriot. I see as a reporter you covered the facts as well as inserting your opinion as what should have been done or could have been done. This is a fun project regarding Canadian Superheroes. it is supposed to be fun. I do like the fact that you suggest they fill a quota on visible minorities and have members of the LGBT group represented. This is not a political book. The writers of their own book should not be forced to fill political agendas.

If this is the direction you want to go, I strongly suggest that you contribute to future projects of True Patriot to share your version of what Canadian Superheroes are supposed to be about. it would be a win/win situation.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, he dresses as Gru from Despicable Me also, but yes.

He just shows up to every single convention and acts like Dr. Evil, and apparently thinks that makes him an authority on literally anything.
Another cosplay idiot that thinks they are a celebrity and we should bend the knee and worship him when he enters the room.

• Winner
Reactions: lemmiwinks

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Another cosplay idiot that thinks they are a celebrity and we should bend the knee and worship him when he enters the room.
Speaking of cosplay idiots that think we need to bend the knee, a new clown entered the fray.

Check out the comments section, this Jonathan Butler-Caughie moron is on the next autistic crusade. Looks like this region attracts these fucking loons.

1583484377244.png

Clown boy says he's moved on, and yet can't help himself

• Informative

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Also of note

He isn't wrong, there's nothing more 21st century Canadian than massive diversity quotas and the alphabet soup people. Jonathan Yaniv would make a fantastic Canadian superhero, he could have his cane and super scooty-puff and the power to summon a horde of Mounties and an ambulance whenever he needs to.

Tags
None