03/101/21 Conversation with Aiken County Sheriff -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Tommy you are a ghoul. Stop harassing the police.

Dee maybe you should consider a restraining order against him?
He is persistent about trying to get me locked up. Good thing my family is the wealthiest family here. But the conversation did not go as well as he planned and well now he is trying for the probate copurt

“Fun”times

Mortuus
kiwifarms.net
Getting his regular asspats.

Lol. Is this the beginning of a new romance sage between Tommy and a police officer?!

Tommy you are a ghoul. Stop harassing the police.

Dee maybe you should consider a restraining order against him?
I feel for the officer having to take this rambling bullshit call, reminds me of retail way too much. Seriously the officer is either a new guy or hated at the station to deal with this creature.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ooh i am stashed out of sight! LOL Tom I an not kept stashed in a house i am out a lot i do have a car unlike you. Most of the time i am out running the road with my daughter and grandkids to stores and doing errands.

See how little you know tom. And no doctor will say i am mentally insane. I have had to much time with psychiatrist for transsexualism and found to be sane. Unlike you.

Now as you have been told no one is out to physically harm you. We just laugh at you for being a moron fake trans a dog fucking pedophile. and a garbage eating bum that has no intelligence and is bat shit crazy.

And you failed again. You got nowhere at all you fat bald ugly old man.

TOM boo hoo cops please be my army.jpg

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This person is not acting like a woman toward me, what a transphobic piece of shit. I hope you die soon, Tom.
He will one day his COPD lungs will gasp for that last breath as he fades out of life and is put in his hole to become worm food.

He really hates us. He hates anyone naturally born female with vile envy that is putridly toxic and very male and trans women for being able to fit in to female society.

As much as he hated my first story at AMB. lol this one below....

toms court date for rape.jpg

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
that's hilarious. words flow from my fingers very smoothly and i rarely have to look words up, especially not with an active spell check working. Come meet me to try and fulfill your fantasy to hurt me and these "frail gray hands" will show you why you're incapable of doing that.

Hey Tommie! I just found a threat someone posted about you on the internet that you can send to the Aiken County Sheriff! Glad I could help.

Oh wait, my bad. This was actually just you inviting someone else to your home so you can hurt them. Never mind.

Hungerdunger

kiwifarms.net
A short ramble, if you'll indulge a brother, on the need for someone to listen. I'm drunk, full disclosure, Italian beers.

The police, for Tommie, are a semi-captive audience. Formally polite, generally, though they do so very often mis-gender our mis-understood two-spirit troon wannabe, so he has to shout at them. But they'll let him ramble on. They're a cheap chatline.

It's obvious they don't give two fucks about his complaints, and remember some of his complaints concern a major crime ring in Tuscon that moves all sorts of contraband via the trains.

Tommie knows things, see. Serious wrong doings of all kinds on local, national and global levels. He's done the research, got the low down. If only someone would take him seriously. But they won't. The police will, if nothing else, listen. The same way they listen to the other lonely and needy crank callers all police stations have. And because they listen, politely, he calls them. And talks shit.

He has to call them, no one else will listen. They don't even care about that underage girl he slept with, or that well meaning dog pleasuring circle he was part of.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey Tommie! I just found a threat someone posted about you on the internet that you can send to the Aiken County Sheriff! Glad I could help.

Oh wait, my bad. This was actually just you inviting someone else to your home so you can hurt them. Never mind.
Hey Milt, you left out the part where the person had expressed a desire to hurt me and the invitation was for them to try and hurt me, so that i could demonstrate to him why he couldn't. context is everything, man boy.
He will one day his COPD lungs will gasp for that last breath as he fades out of life and is put in his hole to become worm food.

He really hates us. He hates anyone naturally born female with vile envy that is putridly toxic and very male and trans women for being able to fit in to female society.

As much as he hated my first story at AMB. lol this one below....

View attachment 1960825
He is persistent about trying to get me locked up. Good thing my family is the wealthiest family here. But the conversation did not go as well as he planned and well now he is trying for the probate copurt
never stop derping, dave. Everybody seems to be in agreement that you are violating the law by your persistent defamatory postings. Deputy Hicks made it very clear where the line is drawn between civil and criminal violations. At very least, I will be able to obtain a restraining order against you.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Hey Milt, you left out the part where the person had expressed a desire to hurt me and the invitation was for them to try and hurt me, so that i could demonstrate to him why he couldn't. context is everything, man boy.
You were replying to this:
and you have the right to call people ugly and stupid? YOU? Look in a mirror you fucking grotesque old man-hag.

You probably spend hours figuring out how to articulate yourself, googling for each spelling, your frail grey hands shaking as you type out the words on your shit stained keyboard.
Where is the desire to hurt you there, you goofy paranoiac?

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
never stop derping, dave. Everybody seems to be in agreement that you are violating the law by your persistent defamatory postings. Deputy Hicks made it very clear where the line is drawn between civil and criminal violations. At very least, I will be able to obtain a restraining order against you.
As long as you can afford a lawyer to prove the case, Tom, and that you remember to clean your purse lol.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

No you will not tom. You are a moron and they do not give restraining orders for web sites you fucked in the head moron.
that was not said tom. they said there was no criminal violations that it was civil and that you could not get a RO due to not threat of harm.

You are a lying sack of dog fucking child molesting retarded shit.

Go blow a hobo сосущий член собачий ебарь