03/101/21 Conversation with Aiken County Sheriff -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
never stop derping, dave. Everybody seems to be in agreement that you are violating the law by your persistent defamatory postings. Deputy Hicks made it very clear where the line is drawn between civil and criminal violations. At very least, I will be able to obtain a restraining order against you.
You're a delusional pedophile.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
never stop derping, dave. Everybody seems to be in agreement that you are violating the law by your persistent defamatory postings. Deputy Hicks made it very clear where the line is drawn between civil and criminal violations. At very least, I will be able to obtain a restraining order against you.
Why do you need a restraining order? The court isn’t responsible for the fact that you’re a lonely old man who keeps going to websites that make you shit with rage.

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net
Did i threaten him or not? I can't remember lol.

Let me check my post history....

Imagine telling the cops some bitch online under the handle "Governor Jeb Bush" threatened you (if i did) with violence. Lol.

The cops will think you are fucking batshit.

violentacts.png

I did. Oops. Tommie, my details (to pass onto the cops) are -

Sorbert Chandler
14 Branchland Court, Ruckersville, VA,

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Did i threaten him or not? I can't remember lol.

Let me check my post history....

Imagine telling the cops some bitch online under the handle "Governor Jeb Bush" threatened you (if i did) with violence. Lol.

The cops will think you are fucking batshit.

View attachment 1962862

I did. Oops. Tommie, my details (to pass onto the cops) are -

Sorbert Chandler
14 Branchland Court, Ruckersville, VA,
That is OK it is not really a physical threat. It is more of a passing statement. We all know tom is a vile man and he loves to push idiocy so far it makes you wish he would get bloodied up.

Mr @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You do get you are a retard. You have no clue about medical science you do not get that a psychologist is not a medical doctor.

world famous neural research doctor versus some social studies major. What a total failure you re in life. Do get there are major differences than you and I. You are a child molester I find that repulsive. And yes tom I have had really young kids try to get me to marry them. but then there is my family who do have billions. And that was their only reason to want to try to marry me.

I did have an 18 year old girlfriend same reasons. But then what is the age of consent tom? OH YEA EIGHTTEEN.

Now i will say this again IN THE 80'S THERE WERE NO GENDER CLINICS. THAT IS THE DR PAUL MCHUGH ERA.

That is why Dr Luis Gooren came here to gather brains for the Dr. Swaab study. My sisters died to allow that study to be done. They had to know between 3 and 7 years of age. And no trans sits silently not saying a word. You are not trans tom.

What you are is a criminal a sexual predator hiding behind hormones.

Now as for nasty well she was a grandmother before she was even 40 years old. Does not get to see her parents or kids only got to see one grandchild Niyah when she was a baby and tried to hold her for ransom demanding Kara pay to get her back. The cops loved that one.

First time the cops told me about mandy she was 12. And the sheriffs deputy said this. What are you doing with this little gir..... I know you. You are Brads sister Mandy. You know what we call your brother? RABBIT BUNN because he runs the moment he sees us.

I am going to give you some advise You drop that thig off where you found it and i do not give a shit how fast that bike goes you floor it and get out of here as fast as you can and do not look back. that shit on the back is trouble.

Men like you touched her and turned her into what she became a cracked out meth head who lives on the streets. I hate the bitch personally but then well she is a gross sick bitch.

See the difference do did rape a child i refused to do so. I am not a male and that thought was repulsive.

Clostridium Botulinum

So good you'll be stunned!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No you will not tom. You are a moron and they do not give restraining orders for web sites you fucked in the head moron.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you realize that Null has entire sections of this site dedicated to frivolous litigation filed against him and the site? It's also a good idea to always bet on null whenever this happens.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why so active recently tho? What changed?
blocked at facebook.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you realize that Null has entire sections of this site dedicated to frivolous litigation filed against him and the site? It's also a good idea to always bet on null whenever this happens.
I've seen the frivolous litigation, but this is coming at him as a criminal complaint as part of a conspiracy to keep me in a cage that started on January 19, 1999, while that stupid sucker got roped into. The suit is being filed against the local police and FBI pursuant to USC Title 42 § 1983 and the hosts are being sued for gross negligence and consumer fraud for enabling the gang harassment of content creators on their platforms. There are a number of other individuals targeted by this site signing on as co-plaintiffs. Anybody wanting to claim status in the plaintiff class or act as a witness for the plaintiffs are requested to contact me privately at ctomeez0013@gmail.com

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
this is coming at him as a criminal complaint as part of a conspiracy to keep me in a cage that started on January 19, 1999
Question1: What is Null's DOB?
Question2: This site was started to catalogue the antics of __(fill in name of specific person here)__.

hosts are being sued for gross negligence and consumer fraud
Question3: How is it "consumer fraud" to allow people to say what they want?

Anybody wanting to claim status in the plaintiff class or act as a witness for the plaintiffs are requested to contact me privately at ctomeez0013@gmail.com
Question4: Why are you having people contact you to join your totally legitimate lolsuit? Shouldn't they be contacting the big law firm you have on retainer for this super serious class action?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Question1: What is Null's DOB?
Question2: This site was started to catalogue the antics of __(fill in name of specific person here)__.

Question3: How is it "consumer fraud" to allow people to say what they want?

Question4: Why are you having people contact you to join your totally legitimate lolsuit? Shouldn't they be contacting the big law firm you have on retainer for this super serious class action?
don't know or care at the moment. if i need it, i'm sure i can find it. he's really just a minor character in this movie. there are much bigger fish in the hoffman group.
CWC and i've been contacted by people.

when your TOS says you don't allow certain types of things to be said and they look the other way when they are said, that's consumer fraud and gross negligence.
It would be nice if there were such a thing. There is targeted individuals advocacy group trying to find representation for several hundred people and not able to do it. The most serious aspect of my complaint, computer intrusion, is something that the locals are unable to investigate, as you heard from sgt. hicks and the feds refuse to. It will cost me $5, 000 to get my system inspected by a private firm. No lawyer will talk to me with less than a $5, 000 retainer. I have sgt hicks testimony and several rejection letters to support my motion for appointment of counsel, which will be accompanied by motions for assigning class status and an order for a RICO investigation against AMB, KF and about 30 other sites AMB is tracking with a request for an emergency TRO on the site hosts to pull the plug on the homepages and seize the servers.

The people on this site are encouraging people to kill themselves and others and gleefully celebrate when it happens. You're a bunch of sick fucks who are a danger to yourselves and others who need to be cancelled and incarcerated.

People saying they were Christine's publicists contacted me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net
don't know or care at the moment. if i need it, i'm sure i can find it. he's really just a minor character in this movie. there are much bigger fish in the hoffman group.
CWC and i've been contacted by people.

when your TOS says you don't allow certain types of things to be said and they look the other way when they are said, that's consumer fraud and gross negligence.
It would be nice if there were such a thing. There is targeted individuals advocacy group trying to find representation for several hundred people and not able to do it. The most serious aspect of my complaint, computer intrusion, is something that the locals are unable to investigate, as you heard from sgt. hicks and the feds refuse to. It will cost me $5, 000 to get my system inspected by a private firm. No lawyer will talk to me with less than a $5, 000 retainer. I have sgt hicks testimony and several rejection letters to support my motion for appointment of counsel, which will be accompanied by motions for assigning class status and an order for a RICO investigation against AMB, KF and about 30 other sites AMB is tracking with a request for an emergency TRO on the site hosts to pull the plug on the homepages and seize the servers.

The people on this site are encouraging people to kill themselves and others and gleefully celebrate when it happens. You're a bunch of sick fucks who are a danger to yourselves and others who need to be cancelled and incarcerated.
The FBI?

People saying they were Christine's publicists contacted me.
Wait, Praetor?

Elaborate, please?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The FBI has been in my shit since 1970 because of my involvement with the Chicago JDL and later the hempsters. Since 1999, they have been refusing to move on sabotage of my computers , burned out when i was still on the twisted pair network and ignoring all reports of organized crime i deliver to them. I have yet to convince any kind of law enforcement officer to look at my disks that still occasionally get zapped from the network. Now, with the phone synced, the phone is capturing login commands from the PC's command prompt. Nobody will look at it unless i pay big bucks.

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net
The FBI has been in my shit since 1970 because of my involvement with the Chicago JDL and later the hempsters. Since 1999, they have been refusing to move on sabotage of my computers , burned out when i was still on the twisted pair network and ignoring all reports of organized crime i deliver to them. I have yet to convince any kind of law enforcement officer to look at my disks that still occasionally get zapped from the network. Now, with the phone synced, the phone is capturing login commands from the PC's command prompt. Nobody will look at it unless i pay big bucks.
And why do you think the FBI have been in your stuff? Why would they do that?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So you automatically believe them? You realize that anyone with legitimate fame and influence would hire a real agency. Chris's "publicists " are trolls
i don't believe anybody who contacts me in messenger.
Wait, Praetor?

Elaborate, please?
that would be them. they contacted me a few times wanting to set up a conference with christine and never followed through.

And why do you think the FBI have been in your stuff? Why would they do that?
Do you know anything about COINTELPRO? The JDL was targeted and so were the cannabis freedom fighters. A Forest Service cop in Hot Springs told me that somebody is running a fake jacket on me saying that I was born in Western Samoa that was full of surveillance reports on me. I've seen surveillance photos of the JDL they took in Chicago when I was at a demo in DC in 1974.

I'm a non-fiction writer who has opposed industrial fascism and their unsustainable technology since 11/22/1963. Why do you think they may be all up in my shit?

Last edited by a moderator: