03/101/21 Conversation with Aiken County Sheriff -

Hungerdunger

kiwifarms.net
Do you know anything about COINTELPRO? The JDL was targeted and so were the cannabis freedom fighters. A Forest Service cop in Hot Springs told me that somebody is running a fake jacket on me saying that I was born in Western Samoa that was full of surveillance reports on me. I've seen surveillance photos of the JDL they took in Chicago when I was at a demo in DC in 1974.

I'm a non-fiction writer who has opposed industrial fascism and their unsustainable technology since 11/22/1963. Why do you think they may be all up in my shit?

The delusion, the fucking ego of the man.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
So how many big board cows are crossing over in Tommie's mind?

Himself, Brianna Wu, CwC, and did he mention Yaniv?

Is Tommie in contact with Ethan Ralph? Ralph has an autistic vendetta against the Kiwi Farms too, and is also kind of a sex offender. Ralph and Tommie should get along great.

As long as we get DSP on our side I like our odds, frankly.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
blocked at facebook.

I've seen the frivolous litigation, but this is coming at him as a criminal complaint as part of a conspiracy to keep me in a cage that started on January 19, 1999, while that stupid sucker got roped into. The suit is being filed against the local police and FBI pursuant to USC Title 42 § 1983 and the hosts are being sued for gross negligence and consumer fraud for enabling the gang harassment of content creators on their platforms. There are a number of other individuals targeted by this site signing on as co-plaintiffs. Anybody wanting to claim status in the plaintiff class or act as a witness for the plaintiffs are requested to contact me privately at ctomeez0013@gmail.com
You are such a retarded sperg you make a normal halfwit sperg look like the top scoring MENSA of all time.

Tom your idiocy knows no bounds. Do get you signed a EULA and when you did you did not read any of it. There are rules listed below for this sub forum. But i guess you never see that either. So let me ask you this do you see anything stupid with what you say and do?

You are never going to get a case You signed away that right long ago. Do get that you sperging raging mad lolcow. Do get all the MOOing you do will change nothing tom nothing.

You really should get a brain that rotting half head of cabbage is not doing you any good.
don't know or care at the moment. if i need it, i'm sure i can find it. he's really just a minor character in this movie. there are much bigger fish in the hoffman group.
CWC and i've been contacted by people.

when your TOS says you don't allow certain types of things to be said and they look the other way when they are said, that's consumer fraud and gross negligence.
It would be nice if there were such a thing. There is targeted individuals advocacy group trying to find representation for several hundred people and not able to do it. The most serious aspect of my complaint, computer intrusion, is something that the locals are unable to investigate, as you heard from sgt. hicks and the feds refuse to. It will cost me $5, 000 to get my system inspected by a private firm. No lawyer will talk to me with less than a $5, 000 retainer. I have sgt hicks testimony and several rejection letters to support my motion for appointment of counsel, which will be accompanied by motions for assigning class status and an order for a RICO investigation against AMB, KF and about 30 other sites AMB is tracking with a request for an emergency TRO on the site hosts to pull the plug on the homepages and seize the servers.

The people on this site are encouraging people to kill themselves and others and gleefully celebrate when it happens. You're a bunch of sick fucks who are a danger to yourselves and others who need to be cancelled and incarcerated.
Now tom you have to really hush with this bullshit. Do get a decade you have been screaming sue and gotten nowhere.

Stop MOOing tom you are showing that mad lolcow disease.
People saying they were Christine's publicists contacted me.
And you just believe it right off the rip like a top bioengineer scientist super brain smartest person alive dur tur dur dur super tom who knows everything. Can we say MORON gullible retard.

You really do take the cake tom Not only do you know know about any of the transsexual science you can not even discuss the BST. Tell us tom what neurotransmitter is important to the transsexual study? Starts witt and S tom ends with an N tom. He has no idea what the Amygdala does let alone why is it involved in sex and who is wired through it.

Tom amygdala is swollen three times normal. Rage on tom.
The FBI has been in my shit since 1970 because of my involvement with the Chicago JDL and later the hempsters. Since 1999, they have been refusing to move on sabotage of my computers , burned out when i was still on the twisted pair network and ignoring all reports of organized crime i deliver to them. I have yet to convince any kind of law enforcement officer to look at my disks that still occasionally get zapped from the network. Now, with the phone synced, the phone is capturing login commands from the PC's command prompt. Nobody will look at it unless i pay big bucks.
No they have not and you have called them and let them know the only thing you are is an insane mentally ill dog fucking pedophile.

You don't remember? You called them on me when TPD ACPS ACSO and mental health would not lock me up,

Then you said something about a knife and how you planned to hurt anyone that walked in. then you spent 8 days in mental for trying to get me locked up you moron

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
A short ramble, if you'll indulge a brother, on the need for someone to listen. I'm drunk, full disclosure, Italian beers.

The police, for Tommie, are a semi-captive audience. Formally polite, generally, though they do so very often mis-gender our mis-understood two-spirit troon wannabe, so he has to shout at them. But they'll let him ramble on. They're a cheap chatline.

It's obvious they don't give two fucks about his complaints, and remember some of his complaints concern a major crime ring in Tuscon that moves all sorts of contraband via the trains.

Tommie knows things, see. Serious wrong doings of all kinds on local, national and global levels. He's done the research, got the low down. If only someone would take him seriously. But they won't. The police will, if nothing else, listen. The same way they listen to the other lonely and needy crank callers all police stations have. And because they listen, politely, he calls them. And talks shit.

He has to call them, no one else will listen. They don't even care about that underage girl he slept with, or that well meaning dog pleasuring circle he was part of.
The 5-0 just want Tommy to give up his source the infamous Huggy Bear so they can cut out the dog fucking middleman. So they politely listen and wait for their opportunity when Tommy takes too big a hit of his synthetic and dirt weed mix joint and blurts out all the details they need

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
don't know or care at the moment. if i need it, i'm sure i can find it. he's really just a minor character in this movie. there are much bigger fish in the hoffman group.
CWC and i've been contacted by people.

when your TOS says you don't allow certain types of things to be said and they look the other way when they are said, that's consumer fraud and gross negligence.
It would be nice if there were such a thing. There is targeted individuals advocacy group trying to find representation for several hundred people and not able to do it. The most serious aspect of my complaint, computer intrusion, is something that the locals are unable to investigate, as you heard from sgt. hicks and the feds refuse to. It will cost me $5, 000 to get my system inspected by a private firm. No lawyer will talk to me with less than a $5, 000 retainer. I have sgt hicks testimony and several rejection letters to support my motion for appointment of counsel, which will be accompanied by motions for assigning class status and an order for a RICO investigation against AMB, KF and about 30 other sites AMB is tracking with a request for an emergency TRO on the site hosts to pull the plug on the homepages and seize the servers.

The people on this site are encouraging people to kill themselves and others and gleefully celebrate when it happens. You're a bunch of sick fucks who are a danger to yourselves and others who need to be cancelled and incarcerated.

People saying they were Christine's publicists contacted me.
Goddamn you're dumb. Naturally, your local PD isn't going to do shit about you receiving messages on a forum that made you shart yourself in anger, because they can't. Even if that wasn't outside of their jurisdiction, why the fuck would they bother doing anything with your "case"? You cry wolf constantly to them and they know you're a schizo breathing his last breaths of life, that's why they assigned you a tard wrangler. You aren't a threat to anyone except your underwear, children, and dogs.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s being optimistic if he thinks he’ll find any allies at all. As lolcows go, he’s pretty much the lowest of the low. Can you imagine that? “We’re victims of a harassment campaign, me and this grubby old man who won’t shut up about the time he fingered a minor. I think he just shat himself.”

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He’s being optimistic if he thinks he’ll find any allies at all. As lolcows go, he’s pretty much the lowest of the low. Can you imagine that? “We’re victims of a harassment campaign, me and this grubby old man who won’t shut up about the time he fingered a minor. I think he just shat himself.”
He should try the Pederast of Welwyn Garden City.