03/101/21 Conversation with Aiken County Sheriff -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I like the way he back-pedals, then forgets his back-pedalling. He’s given us about ten different versions of the Sabrina story.
Big Al over at AMB posted a screen of him talking about his hands on her muff and i have hear about the cranking her cunt off Mad at the Internet. Josh really tore tommy up that day. and then number 2 and then the with tommy number 3. I was in the chat with a few other from AMB talking about tom

Jimmy was to the MT video master owner and creator of Darkened Rainbows. The tommy tooter story. Josh tardwrangled old tom well and tom demanding he be made admin of his sub forum. we were both laughing at him

So yea tom is a back peddling pedophile dog fucker. He can't live up to being a felon with a very offensive past.

akaPOLY

kiwifarms.net
Copper was probably lost by his language, once he told him there is nothing to do legally, why didn't he hang up the fucking phone? This officer spent too long explaining to some random nut job there isn't shit to do about anything he's bitching about.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Copper was probably lost by his language, once he told him there is nothing to do legally, why didn't he hang up the fucking phone? This officer spent too long explaining to some random nut job there isn't shit to do about anything he's bitching about.
It honestly annoys me to see cops wasting their time even talking to this asshole one second beyond when it's obvious he's just a piece of shit wasting their time. They should simply tell him in no uncertain terms the next time he bugs them with this bullshit, he's getting hauled in to spend a night in the drunk tank, and double it every time he pulls that stunt again.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
True, but he snitches on the local drug dealers so it might be worth it for them to gently wrangle him now & then when he's lonely & needs attention. He'll blab about whatever he sees or hears to them just to keep the interactions going.

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It honestly annoys me to see cops wasting their time even talking to this asshole one second beyond when it's obvious he's just a piece of shit wasting their time. They should simply tell him in no uncertain terms the next time he bugs them with this bullshit, he's getting hauled in to spend a night in the drunk tank, and double it every time he pulls that stunt again.
I think after the second time they ought to drive him to outskirts of town, beat him senseless, then leave him there.

Saves the taxpayer money and possibly feeds the coyotes.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Tom knows cops can't and won't do shit. He calls the police on the off-chance that they'll send a deputy to investigate something. It's basically swatting. He did it to Michele Dalene when she was talking about Tom live on her podcast show. He did it to Jennfer A. Jay and many others. He's too stupid to be a vexatious litigant so he's fine being a 911 nuisance. He also does it because it makes him feel powerful, like he has a leg up with the cops and anyone who's wronged him better watch out because something something authority figures. It's really pathetic to watch.