Lolcow 03bgood / Blake Good - Nostalgiafag Sperg Enterbot, Mad Online About: The Virtual Console, Children's Cartoons, etc

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Just gonna leave this here... Only because this guy kinda... KINDA comes off lazier than Chris - Chan, for some odd reason:

I mean, he claims to want to make a cartoon, but is clearly too lazy or incapable of doing so. He's too busy putting up music on hi channel to do anything really productive. If anything, he just seems like a bigger whiny - ass than Mr. Enter, IMHO.

I don't know if this qualifies as lolcow material or not, since I can't even label him down to a proper type...

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this qualifies as lolcow material or not, since I can't even label him down to a proper type...
If he reacts poorly to anyone who thinks his idea sounds stupid or uninspired, then he could be a possible cow, especially if he acts foolish online like other cows. He could try to take it to a level that could be like that of Sonichu.

Holy SHIT is he recording by a fucking waterfall?
That waterfall sounds like some fan running on high speed.

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
If he reacts poorly to anyone who thinks his idea sounds stupid or uninspired, then he could be a possible cow, especially if he acts foolish online like other cows. He could try to take it to a level that could be like that of Sonichu.
Well, his taste in cartoons kinda sucks. He seems to think Oblongs was shitty, yet has the gull to call out people for bashing Family Guy and anything else of MacFarlane's ilk for being equally as bad, or worse. Understandable, but he's not willing to respect others' opinions on the matter. I also notice that where he talks like this (YouTube... Because, yeah.), he seems to be considered a troll.

TBH, he just seems to be lazy as fuck. Then again, I could never see someone like this working in anything industry - related, unless it was fast food... Even if just IMHO. He doesn't seem to be too well educated enough for it, either.

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
TBH, he just seems to be lazy as fuck. Then again, I could never see someone like this working in anything industry - related, unless it was fast food... Even if just IMHO. He doesn't seem to be too well educated enough for it, either.
As I've said in the past, he'd be lucky if even McDonald's would take him in just to clean their toilets. I don't see most lolcows making more than a simple, solitary :tugboat:. If they aren't mooching off their parents or people off the street/internet/wherever.

That being said, I can't help but laugh at the video. Especially with that mispronunciation of Mr. Enter's name (I never heard of this Mr. Ender before, is he good? ;)).

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
As I've said in the past, he'd be lucky if even McDonald's would take him in just to clean their toilets. I don't see most lolcows making more than a simple, solitary :tugboat:. If they aren't mooching off their parents or people off the street/internet/wherever.

That being said, I can't help but laugh at the video. Especially with that mispronunciation of Mr. Enter's name (I never heard of this Mr. Ender before, is he good? ;)).
Oh, you mean that Spongebob - obsessed whiner Mr. Enter? Yeah - no. Not really. Still better than this troll, save for the FACT that THAT is not saying much...

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
While I was happy to do this, I'm almost tempted to make Mr. Enter a lolcow, TBH... This guy is nothing compared to him... Even if just IMHO.

For me, this guy just sounds like someone whose living in the past and desperate to capture something that was never there, whether it was a Western cartoon or an anime... He's just a pandering nostalgia whore.

Clay Claymore

kiwifarms.net
So there is an Blake Good/UltraMario256/03bgood thread here. Cool.

Anyway, all the stuff posted here already is fine and all, but this is only the tip of the iceberg in regards to Mr. Good.

And it just continues endlessly with this guy.

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
While I was happy to do this, I'm almost tempted to make Mr. Enter a lolcow, TBH... This guy is nothing compared to him... Even if just IMHO.

For me, this guy just sounds like someone whose living in the past and desperate to capture something that was never there, whether it was a Western cartoon or an anime... He's just a pandering nostalgia whore.
He seems to be an 'ideas guy'. He has all these plans of things but nothing concrete to contribute to it. Mr. Enter has scripts (say what you will about his writing, though) but this guy has nothing. An 'ideas guy' usually grows out of being one once they finish high school or get more insight into the harsh world of creating entertainment. Usually.

WhoWantsStancakes

kiwifarms.net
Whenever I see him post on IGN, he's always angry about some score they gave a game. Couldn't he just accept that IGN sucks and move on?

I guess given that he apparently accurately predicted the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake titles and got praised by forum members for it, he needs the attention.

How is correctly predicting the names of a Pokemon game an accomplishment? Lmao.

Clay Claymore

kiwifarms.net
How is correctly predicting the names of a Pokemon game an accomplishment? Lmao.
Well I mean...just look and listen to him. Do you really think he'll have a higher accomplishment then predicting already-kinda-predictable names for Pokémon games?

Actually now that I think about it, maybe that explains some of his behavior. How he "predicted" the hype for "Dumb and Dumber To" and the AVGN movie and got really pissed off when there was no hype for either movies. Or how he continues to try and predict the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remakes.

Looks like he was unbanned from the IGN forums...only to get banned...again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None