Lolcow 03bgood / Blake Good - Nostalgiafag Sperg Enterbot, Mad Online About: The Virtual Console, Children's Cartoons, etc

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny because Blake is basically spax but without anyone actually liking him.
I'd also argue he's less successful and intelligent than Spax since Mr. "My mommy's a lawyer" at least made a garbage fire of a website and had the bare minimum of production value with his whining cryfests he called reviews. Blake can only cry using a bad camera or via text on other websites.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
bandicam 2018-05-04 20-27-37-425.jpg

Good to see he's still racist as ever.
bandicam 2018-05-04 20-28-13-951.jpg

And delusional too! (You live on welfare. No one will take you seriously with the reputation you have.)
bandicam 2018-05-04 20-27-52-129.jpg

HAHA. You would still have autism. (Watch the quantum leap episode "Jimmy" to see how hell that is. And unlike in the episode, You wouldn't have Scott Bakula to save you from rotting away in the asylum.)

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Fucking seriously; Why did Twitter not just permaban his fat, ugly, exceptional ass - especially since THIS is all we have to look forward to from him???

dunbrine47

ThE FaCe ThAt RuNs ThE PlAcE
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he is still trying to become the big man on campus as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Tags
None