Lolcow 03bgood / Blake Good - Nostalgiafag Sperg Enterbot, Mad Online About: The Virtual Console, Children's Cartoons, etc

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
I just realized that there is a Kiwi Farms discussion on this guy, I want to contribute to this so badly.

I actually contacted him a year ago before he deleted his DA account. I didn't want to be rude or anything, I just simply gave him some tips on how he can better his chances of getting his """"""show""""" off the ground (he honestly never stopped talking about the show, he just is too lazy to ever do anything with it). I honestly wanted to see what he'd do if someone offered him legitimate help on this. His responses made me realize he will more than likely not do anything with his life. Ever.

Here's the screenshots.

First post:
03bgood post 1.jpg
After his response, I gave him some advice on what he can do to better his chances at getting his show off the ground (I reiterated it in the next post). I never received a response from him.

Second post:
03bgood Post 2.jpg

Third Post:
03bgood Post 3.jpg

His deleted response I remember had to do with him not wanting to go to college because "it will waste the time I have that I can focus on getting my show on TV, and I don't want to waste any more time". He said that it would take forever to complete a degree, that getting a degree wouldn't basically mean much, and that he should just go for pitching the show with literally nothing to show for it.

A few months after I had the last communication with him, he deleted his DA. I don't know if he got another one or not. However, my offer for him still stands: if he wants to put in actual effort and try to get this show going, I will help him with some concept art as long as I am credited. I know he'll never decide to do this though and just continue talking about a show that will never come to fruition.

Noobstopper

kiwifarms.net
I just realized that there is a Kiwi Farms discussion on this guy, I want to contribute to this so badly.

I actually contacted him a year ago before he deleted his DA account. I didn't want to be rude or anything, I just simply gave him some tips on how he can better his chances of getting his """"""show""""" off the ground (he honestly never stopped talking about the show, he just is too lazy to ever do anything with it). I honestly wanted to see what he'd do if someone offered him legitimate help on this. His responses made me realize he will more than likely not do anything with his life. Ever.

Here's the screenshots.

First post:
View attachment 537651
After his response, I gave him some advice on what he can do to better his chances at getting his show off the ground (I reiterated it in the next post). I never received a response from him.

Second post:
View attachment 537688

Third Post:
View attachment 537653

His deleted response I remember had to do with him not wanting to go to college because "it will waste the time I have that I can focus on getting my show on TV, and I don't want to waste any more time". He said that it would take forever to complete a degree, that getting a degree wouldn't basically mean much, and that he should just go for pitching the show with literally nothing to show for it.

A few months after I had the last communication with him, he deleted his DA. I don't know if he got another one or not. However, my offer for him still stands: if he wants to put in actual effort and try to get this show going, I will help him with some concept art as long as I am credited. I know he'll never decide to do this though and just continue talking about a show that will never come to fruition.
Okay, I know this is 6 months old but I think stuff like this shows that Blake isn't passionate about animation in the slightest. He isn't making his cartoon out of passion for the industry, it is to get famous and it shows.

More than likely he spent a good amount of his life watching cartoons, likes them and thinks it is going to be easy getting famous for this idea when he has no idea how hard it is at all. If he really is doing this for passion and not for the money and wealth being the creator of a successful show can be, then he would have went to college and get a degree in any thing that will help him achieve this.

Well, since he doesn't have any real passion enough for him to go through this, he is just waiting for it to get it made so he can say see his creation on TV...... I mean, collect a big pay check. My bad.

m62259

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net

That’s right, the past is obviously better, what with all the aids, plauge, disease, finacal crisis, terrorism , genocides, sexism, raceism terryifing wars and incidents that almost got the world nuked. Fuck all these advancements such as modern medince, stem cell resarch, precise surgery’s, vaccinations,MRI’s and finally, the internet, the GREATEST database for keeping information on life, the universe, history, scientific progress, and culture all because it “hurt my feellings!”

it's almost makes me wish he reincarnate as a black girl in the 1950s, only to be subjected to horrors specific to that time until he finally gets lynched by the KKK as karma.

Its 2019. Why can't you realize you are NEVER going to have your cartoon made unless you have a really good drawing talents (and even then, it's a grueling process where you have to storyboard other shows for so long until someone notices you )and let's say you can draw and have applied for internships at Cartoon network/nick/disney whatever.... Knowing your behavior, you would probably be fired because you were assigned to teen titan's go or some other show you despise.

Last edited:

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
It is in fact, a pretty good cartoon.
I ain't a fan of it, but I'm glad someone is - partially just to piss this fucking crybaby off, for example. After all, not everyone should be forced to like/hate what you like/hate; Telling that to this fucking crybaby would make him blow himself up, too (Looney Tunes style), just you watch - which would almost be hilarious on his part. Kinda like The Oblongs actually is for some people, unlike his fucking uneducated ass.

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/7feQLyDg3e0

So 03bgood makes his triumphant return...by uploading the full video of John K's crowd funded cartoon. The episode itself is definitely not worth the $140 k but Blake's manchild rambling in the description is.
Here's the description

03bgood the Entitled Manbaby said:
Goddammit, why did you motherfuckers lock me out of my YouTube account?! This is why YouTube has gone down the shitter! Instead of terminating the accounts of assholes, they lock me out of my account even though I did fuck all wrong! Cunts! People who hate Cans Without Labels are stupid fucking negative nancies. It's fucking annoying as shit! Why does everyone hate John Kricfaulski? The negative nancies who criticise Cans Without Labels need to keep their fucking mouths shut. John Kricfaulski makes good animation, unlike what Seth MacFartlane has been shitting out with the Griffins Adult Party Block. At least Angus Oblong isn't making cartoons anymore. There would be no hope for society if he ever made another cartoon. I would LOSE all faith in humanity if The Oblongs came back. Why the fuck do people like that show? It's very mean spirited, and the bullies never get their motherfucking comeuppance, and that only makes Satan very horny.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/7feQLyDg3e0

So 03bgood makes his triumphant return...by uploading the full video of John K's crowd funded cartoon. The episode itself is definitely not worth the $140 k but Blake's manchild rambling in the description is.
The only good thing here on that vid are all of its dislikes, honestly. I just hope most of them are for Blake being a crybaby again - because he needs to get his ass chased of YT with whatever he's fucking thinking he's doing & thinking it's cute (which it ain't.).

Tags
None