Lolcow 03bgood / Blake Good - Nostalgiafag Sperg Enterbot, Mad Online About: The Virtual Console, Children's Cartoons, etc

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since Blake will probably REEEE when John K takes his copy down since he's an entitled manbaby who needed more slaps to the face in life, let's dissect this tardbabble for what it is:
Sped said:
Goddammit, why did you motherfuckers lock me out of my YouTube account?!
Probably because you upload other peoples content and/or threaten them over trivial bullshit. I know you did the former you baby, and the latter was why you also got banned from other sites. You ain't special Blake, no matter how often mommy says you are.
Angry Sped said:
This is why YouTube has gone down the shitter! Instead of terminating the accounts of assholes, they lock me out of my account even though I did fuck all wrong! Cunts!
You uploaded a work that hilariously will be claimed by the pedophile you're defending. Youtube in this case would be in the right given that this can be treated as piracy. I personally don't care about it with John K, because that manchild can go neck himself too, but I can understand why he and by extension YT does this.
Hypocrite that Does THIS With the Oblongs said:
People who hate Cans Without Labels are stupid fucking negative nancies.
Translation: They have seen a badly scripted and animated cartoon for what it was.
Blake is Okay with Pedophilia said:
It's fucking annoying as shit! Why does everyone hate John Kricfaulski?
Blake, did you just admit you don't see anything wrong with a man using his fading fame to entice and then dominate girls half his age? Do you see nothing wrong with pedophilia? How about the fact he was a bully on set, and reduced Stimpy's VA a few times to hoarseness and traumatized him. How about the time he assassinated Bob Camp's character so hard he faced death threats and h-

Oh... you were one of those reeetards who actively sucked John's dick weren't you. Because muh auteur theory as an excuse, but really because Ren and Stimpy made you flap because you felt like a big boy while watching it.
Such a John K Fan He Did NOT Watch Adult Cartoon Party said:
The negative nancies who criticise Cans Without Labels need to keep their fucking mouths shut. John Kricfaulski makes good animation, unlike what Seth MacFartlane has been shitting out with the Griffins Adult Party Block.
That's of course why Seth McFarlane can animate entire bodies while John K can only animate an arm and head... oh wait, no it's more like all the teenagers did the art for him and he drunkenly abused them to redo it a few dozen times.

Also sounds like you didn't see John K's own adult party block you fucking mongo, since if you did you'd probably hate it more for being so "adult".
Pathetic Bitchboy said:
At least Angus Oblong isn't making cartoons anymore. There would be no hope for society if he ever made another cartoon. I would LOSE all faith in humanity if The Oblongs came back.
Only a person whose never experience true loss would consider something this trivial with such seriousness. Seriously, you needed to be bullied harder.
Defending a Bully Himself said:
Why the fuck do people like that show? It's very mean spirited, and the bullies never get their motherfucking comeuppance, and that only makes Satan very horny.
I find this hilarious since you're defending John K, the biggest fucking bully that Animation had in the 1990s. Nice try faggot.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Why do I have a strange urge to see The Oblongs come back now?
I ain't a fan of that show and I still want it to come back, only because I know it'll make a lot of fucking people who I know miss it to death happy..... And not just to make Blake whine, cry, and scream like crazy, either.

But life is just not that nice, now is it?

Still better than giving John K more work he doesn't deserve, honestly. And of course Blake would defend this pedophile - truly his head is more up his own ass than I willingly concerned myself with after all.

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched it in years but I remember enjoying it when it came on.
I remember watching a few episodes and enjoying it. It's a shame it was so short lived.

How the fuck are you gonna complain about The Oblongs being mean-spirited and then stan Cans Without Labels? The entire cartoon is just oozing bitterness. It is completely joyless.
It's because John did the cartoon unlike that mean old Angus Oblong! Therefore, it's good by default, at least to him.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is John K a bully to you now Blake?

I bet he is, now that he's personally inconvenienced you since that's the only way you care about anything you fucking baby.

Noobstopper

kiwifarms.net
well, for quite a while their has been rumors about a small possibility to have the Oblongs back. If it did came back, I will like to see what excuse he make instead of just accepting that he is partly the reason it did because he wouldn't stop bitching about a cartoon that most people had forgotten before he lets his tears out on it constantly.

Now as I said, it's a rumor at best but still.......... please god, let this happen.

• Agree
Reactions: Shokew

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
well, for quite a while their has been rumors about a small possibility to have the Oblongs back. If it did came back, I will like to see what excuse he make instead of just accepting that he is partly the reason it did because he wouldn't stop bitching about a cartoon that most people had forgotten before he lets his tears out on it constantly.

Now as I said, it's a rumor at best but still.......... please god, let this happen.
Only if they can bring back the original crew (or, as impossible as this sounds - a better, maybe even funnier writing crew alongside everyone else in the original crew) - then go right ahead and make this a much needed reality.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaaand Blake just did a tribute video for a pedophile. Please tell me he's trolling because there is no way anyone can be this stupid.

Considering the description reads out like this:

03bgood said:
A tribute to one of the best fucking relationships in human history. Why the fuck did you break up?! You were so fucking perfect for each other! Fuck the people who bitch about Robyn being 15! Age ain't nothing but a fucking number and you should love whoever the fuck you want and anyone who doesn't agree can go and fuck themselves with a fucking electric wire! Please get back together for fuck's sake. Romance is fucking dead without you as a couple
I am concerned about Blake being around any small child.

Noobstopper

kiwifarms.net
I want to know, is their proof that 03bgood 2 is really 03bgood? That could easily be some one who hates him doing this to mock him. I tried clicking on that other video he infamously made but since it got taken down, I couldn't see it.

• Agree
Reactions: PsychoNerd054
Tags
None