Lolcow 03bgood / Blake Good - Nostalgiafag Sperg Enterbot, Mad Online About: The Virtual Console, Children's Cartoons, etc

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I want to know, is their proof that 03bgood 2 is really 03bgood? That could easily be some one who hates him doing this to mock him. I tried clicking on that other video he infamously made but since it got taken down, I couldn't see it.
He posted a mirrored episode of "Cans without Labels" on that channel before which got copyright striked.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley
I'm amazed Blake would still make a tribute video considering it was for the same man who flagged his video for copyright. normally when someone blocks him or flags him he threatens to "punch them in the face as hard as he can". Blake couldn't even punch a plane ticket to California.

Noobstopper

kiwifarms.net
He posted a mirrored episode of "Cans without Labels" on that channel before which got copyright striked.
I guess someone whois mocking him wouldn't do something that random.

If their isn't any more reasons to hate them. I hate people who have that "age is just a number" mentality when it comes to children. Especially since this isn't the first time he expressed weird pedophilic feelings

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed Blake would still make a tribute video considering it was for the same man who flagged his video for copyright. normally when someone blocks him or flags him he threatens to "punch them in the face as hard as he can". Blake couldn't even punch a plane ticket to California.
Blake is a suck up to celebrities/animators. Reminder he told people to go get beheaded by ISIS for not liking Dumb and Dumber 2

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm baffled because he should also hate Ren because of how often he beats the shit out of Stimpy too, meaning he a bully. I guess childhood cartoon beats own autistic and childish philosophy in this case.

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember that John K video from earlier, well, turns out there's a little it more to this now, the video was apparently made by a fake account.

1565064293061.png

And to prove this video was made by the de facto Blake Good:

Blake.png

Him blaming JWB79 seems a bit much though, since we haven't heard from the edgelord Britfag himself in ages.

Last edited:

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net

Noobstopper

kiwifarms.net
Okay. So with what has been happening with 03bgood as of late, I checked on Twitter to see if anyone has been talking about the video, Blake's reaction to it ETC and I just found out our stupid, laughing stock friend made another Twitter account.
Blake 2.PNG

Now I found this hilarious.

03bgood 2 (2).PNG

In other words...... "Why doesn't anyone automatically believe me when I say "I changed"? I told people I did..... and they just don't blindly believe me! I said I changed dammit! That doesn't mean I have to put in any effort and actually show I changed, people just need to blindly believe me! So why do these mother fuckers refuse to believe me just because I said it"?

Tags
None