Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JAB: "You will never be a woman, you don't have female reproductive organs"
Tom: "That doesn't define a woman"
Tom: " I was also operated before I had any choice in the matter"
Tom, "The hormones worked better for me than any psych medication ever did"

Also Tom: "I'm suing you all, and I'm going to take down the Hoffman Group!

Seriously, it doesn't take a professional to prove Tom is an insane idiot who is not Intersexed. He literally reduces the Intersexed condition to "Something, something, surgery......something, something , something, my dad violated me, and now, I identify as a transgender Interxed indigenous womanz".
He contradicts himself at every turn, calling him transgender, and then Intersexed, yet without any evidence of being any of these things.

I just don't understand how Tom can equate a traumatic circumcision with serious genetic disorders he knows nothing about like Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, and other stuff. It's not that simple, and there's never been a documented case of a child being born with functioning sets of both genitals, and the doctor cutting out the vagina, then growing up to be a hideous, schizophrenic man indistinguishable from other bald, ugly schizophrenic men. Life and biology don't work that way.

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know.... if he was just like “yeah I’m trans and I don’t care what you people think, go fuck off” like Chris does, I’d still hate him for the kid and dog fucking but I’d still comment on his shit less. Instead he has to fucking talk about how he’s totally intersex and we are all bad people, but all anyone is dong is making fun of him on the internet for his weird antics.