[04-Jan-2020] Drunken Peasants discuss DSP - or, What happens when you touch the autism vortex

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back in May 2019, the idea was floated for Phil to appear on the internet talk show "The Drunken Peasants" (the thread for that is available here). DSP and DP exchanged emails, but ultimately the appearance fell through. Phil demanded a safe space from "Detractors", and especially the "safety of his significant other" (i.e. no saying mean things about her).

On January 3 2020, apparently for no reason, DSP's DP contact appeared in DSP's Twitch
1578535714450.png

He was banned, then shit talked once silenced and Phil's space made newly safe
1578535739391.png

[via @Amerdos]

DP took to Twitter, hyping a Youtube stream to discuss it (that stream is available here)
1578188204361.png

[via @PieceofShet]

They said they'd get to the e-mails later and shared a excerpts from one of Phil's last messages to them in which he blames his viewers not wanting him to appear on the show for cancelling the whole thing.

It's the viewers' fault, not his. He did nothing wrong.

Also they're going to talk about Nick Fuentes, so you get two cows tonight.
The Drunken Peasants read little of the emails, rather taking the opportunity to set-up a fundraiser for a further stream, which is where the further emails would be read.

The "Detractor" response was harsh. DP responded in a recognizably DSP-like fashion
1578536422606.png

[via @Wurstbrot]

And even baited deleting the emails
1578536487862.png

[via @PieceofShet]

1578536602867.png

[via @Wurstbrot]

Phil answered the uproar, taking the opportunity to one-up his opponent
1578536770897.png

[source: https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1214710320440102914]

And some further Twitter discussion
1578536903124.png

[via @Amerdos]

Some more of DP's Twitter fighting in screenshots collected here by Wurstbrot
1578537228747.png

1578537263235.png

1578537289957.png

1578537311178.png

1578537336228.png

What followed is excellently summed up in this post from Comma
DSP has published the emails himself on TKOH forums:

View attachment 1088411
(https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1214859768541503488 / http://archive.li/FQcrI)

(http://archive.li/RlAAi)

View attachment 1088418

UPDATE:

The Drunken Peasants Twitter account responded, claiming that:

- DSP wasted their time
- the emails back up their story and DSP was being dishonest about the interactions between them
- DSP lied in his statement after banning DP from his chat

UPDATE 2:

The Drunken Peasants Twitter account published an interaction they (DP/Benpai) had with someone named 'tehsmarty' (a Twitch streamer, see below). This person warned that DSP would turn against the DP/Benpai, wanted to be on the podcast with DSP to ask him some deeper questions and called him 'the Andy Kaufman of lets players'.

DP/Benpai stressed that they would need to be nice to him (DSP), that he can't have someone on the podcast who's going to be 'hard' to DSP and that he is 'going to crack the code with him' if he's able to 'get personally close' to DSP.

View attachment 1088481 View attachment 1088483 View attachment 1088482

(https://twitter.com/DrunkenPeasants/status/1214905514317889537 / http://archive.ph/imNnk)

-EDIT- Okay, apparently this 'tehsmarty' guy is a partnered Twitch streamer (https://www.twitch.tv/tehsmarty_/). He got blocked by DSP on Twitter, but I have no idea if this happened today, or if DSP had already blocked him before all of this.

View attachment 1088496
(https://twitter.com/tehsmarty/status/1214893290274865152 / http://archive.ph/9d2pf)

UPDATE 3:

DSP responds on Twitter to the tweets from DP.

He says he wasn't promised a format where his 'significant other would be safe' and that he 'passed on the show bc of your toxic track record'. (lol)
Also calls DP 'the lowest form of low' and 'drama-seeking hacks'.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I really don't know what the fuck these idiots expected. But it's really grasping at straws if they want the DSP detractor audience.
I saw one of the hosts and thought they looked familiar

then I read their wiki page and had a flashback

billy the fridge attempted to capture views from the cesspool of toxicity known as IP2, scripted content with streamers in that spectrum, & at the time it came off as the "desperate to go viral" vibe but I thought nothing of it

he tried pretending to be a cross dresser, tried "stealing someone's stream set-up" which ended up being fake ofcourse, sexually assaulted women, courted a married woman so her husband would act accordingly, all hoping he would "go viral"

I doubt this is the only desperate stuff he has done, my little information only comes from the 1-2 weeks he was trying to leech off IP2 streamers

after today, seeing how they are trying to bait views from a hate-base, it's obvious what their intentions are

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
I tuned in for about 10 minutes.

They had a bunch of memes of Nick Fuentes being in a gay relationship with another man. I don't follow Fuentes so I don't know the context but it seemed pretty fucking dumb tbh.

Then onto DSP. They scheduled him 2 months in advance. DSP tried to convince them not to have him as a guest. They pushed more. DSP talked about how it would throw off his schedule and his fans if he missed a critical stream. That's really about it.

All in all not worth anyone's time.

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
LMAO. they reminded people to contribute towards their goal so they'll do another show next week where they'll go over all the mails.
Ew, what a bunch of pathetic faggots. This community has been built on an empire of summaries and clip snipping for important bits of Pigroach activity in his awful streams. Most of us aren't gonna watch their fucking autistic podcast so why bother baiting like this for "da views."

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Ew, what a bunch of pathetic faggots. This community has been built on an empire of summaries and clip snipping for important bits of Pigroach activity in his awful streams. Most of us aren't gonna watch their fucking autistic podcast so why bother baiting like this for "da views."
i'd hate to agree with DSP but maybe it really fucking was a good idea to dodge their show. i don't give a shit about the fair representation of DSP but these guys would bounce around the "where did the cum from the jerk off go dsp" for a solid 30 minutes before they got to anything interesting all the while sprinkling in fuentes memes like they're fucking funny

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Well it sounds like this shit was worth it just to see dark chimp out because he can’t stand people lacking at his cowardice.

How does a non stream interview change anything? He doesn’t have to read their chat, their chat doesn’t ultimately have control over what happens...it’s such a shallow defense. And quartering does the same shit he’s claiming was the reason he didn’t go on these guys podcast. He even admitted he’s mocked you before during that interview...he talks about people and stirs shit like a drama queen just as much if not more than these guys, absolute coward.

Live comments would somehow majorly hinder the podcast....so why doesn’t live comments hinder every single stream he fucking does.

He also said he wife would get doxxed....which already happened, another weak excuse.

Attachments

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Never listened to the Drunken Peasants; so with that being said, why are they going back to the DSP Well? They tried to get it on, he chickened out; if there were emails and shit, should've done it when it was relevant, not months later. Whatever was discussed and laughed at aside, this reeks of desperation. Should've done this shit when it was new.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Never listened to the Drunken Peasants; so with that being said, why are they going back to the DSP Well? They tried to get it on, he chickened out; if there were emails and shit, should've done it when it was relevant, not months later. Whatever was discussed and laughed at aside, this reeks of desperation. Should've done this shit when it was new.
the fact he wasn't showing the emails just seems suspicious to me, they can make phil say anything if we can't see them
like you said they must be really desperate if they're grasping this fucking hard

Reactions: Haunter

This comment matters

kiwifarms.net
the fact he wasn't showing the emails just seems suspicious to me, they can make phil say anything if we can't see them
like you said they must be really desperate if they're grasping this fucking hard
But wouldn't they come with something more interesting if they were making shit up? From what I've heard here it was a big nothing burger.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Is It Still Incest If I'm Adopted?
kiwifarms.net
The show used to be much better. When TJ, Scotty and Paul left it just became another boring ass podcast. Billy the fridge is insufferable. Tj, Scotty and Paul are too for their own reasons, but they knew how to throw down when they were accused of shit.
I agree with you on most of this. Individually I don't find them very interesting but I certainly don't think any of them are insufferable, certainly not in the same way Dusty is at the very least. See, I started watching Drunken Peasants back before Paul ever joined up and it was great. I had always been a fan of The Amazing Atheist, or rather who I thought he was and I think part of what I loved about DP was getting to meet the real TJ in his natural habitat. Some of my fondest memories are Scotty ripping on TJ for being such a fucking massive loser and TJ firing back. No one was above anyone else and it felt genuine. When Paul showed up I felt like it was the final piece to the perfect puzzle. There aren't a whole lot of times in my life that I can honestly say that I've been happy, but the Drunken Peasants with TJ, Scotty, Paul, and Ben is certainly one of the few. They felt like family and it broke my heart to see them split. Bless their hearts for trying to carry on after that, I know Billy is trying and he seems like an okay guy and all but it just isn't the same, it doesn't have that same soul that the original did. The heart is gone... they left it with Brett.

Tags
None