[04-Jan-2020] Drunken Peasants discuss DSP - or, What happens when you touch the autism vortex

But wouldn't they come with something more interesting if they were making shit up? From what I've heard here it was a big nothing burger.
you don't need to make outlandish claims to make someone look like an asshole. You also can't make to big a claim or it will be obvious to everyone you're lying but if you keep the lie small enough people are less likely to question it "phil kept dodging us by claiming he can't alter his schedule" no one would doubt this claim because its not far from the truth and phil's not going to watch so he's not going to fight it

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
I feel like DSP does a perfectly adequate job of making himself look like an asshole, he doesn’t need much help. Though I will say that if they’re really making up such ridiculously small and insignificant lies like, “he said his fans told him not to do it and it would mess with his schedule!” then they’re pathetic because those aren’t even creative pigroach memes, certainly anyone with a brain stem could come up with better content. And yes I am being hyperbolic, DSP is proof that some people simply can’t make good content.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
Why do people always fuck this up? It's a simple formula, you have DSP dead to rights, and you either softball him a la Quarterpounder or cuck out for some clickbait scheme? This is why he slips away untouched

I feel like this is an understated aspect to the infamous pigroach luck. There's so much to criticize about Phil, so many dollar store receipts you can easily pull on him, that a lot of people just get too excited and trip over themselves and he gets away. There's so many people so desperate to dunk on DSP for his 11 years of being a complete scumbag on the internet that none of them can just pick a singular topic to get him with.

I swear to god, sinking the pigroach is starting to feel like some Frost/Nixon affair.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
Phil will slip away unscathed from any online interview. If you ask him anything that's not butt licking, he'll run away similarly to him banning you from his chat and then calling you a morahn. You can't harm a dude that feels no shame in this way.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
The "New" Drunken Peasants dissapoint me to a new low degree, so far to say I'm not surprised by those lame shittalkers, it's all they're good for. All they do is ACK ACK ACK at a target, derail into something unrelated and go on to the next topic without taking their time to properly adress the shit in front of their faces. Of course that's their shtick, they just laugh and ramble opinions as drunk as possible.
That's cool if you're into it, no cricizim there, but then don't specifically trigger the whole DSP detractor front and announce a naked swine when you do absolutely nothing to follow it up.

I don't get this supposed marketing trick, I really don't. Am I supposed to be hyped for the next crazy reveal somewhere hidden in their next episode, knowing they already put nothing new on the table? You peasants had the entire community readily listening to you, an entire flock of potential new people - and you blew it. Marketing just as bad as a Phil's, congratulations.
You had ONE chance to create an impact, you followed up with a fart. My interest is already gone, even if they decide to turn the tables.

I guess you can't write DSP without DP, eh?

Edit: I wish for an influencing person who's actually well informed about DSP, on level of Tevin, GTG, LSB, Theo, Agent Proper, etc. Train jumpers don't cut the cake. There is way too much to unpack and you have to unwrap it with sufficient knowledge. Someone who's serious about the unwrapping, without soft gloves.

Last edited:

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
Edit: I wish for an influencing person who's actually well informed about DSP, on level of Tevin, GTG, LSB, Theo, Agent Proper, etc. Train jumpers don't cut the cake. There is way too much to unpack and you have to unwrap it with sufficient knowledge. Someone who's serious about the unwrapping, without soft gloves.

You and me both dude. It’s not like these clowns aren’t on the up and up about the detractor community, they know most people despise Phil because he’s a shilling, alcoholic beggar who never follows up on promises. They proceeded to shit talk Phil, leak as little information as possible, and then shill for a potential future podcast, being alcoholic beggars who will not follow up on their promises.

The problem is that most of the most well known detractors broadcast who they are and what they do, so there isn’t a snowball’s chance for people like Tevin, Memology, Snort, GTG, etc. to get an interview with the pig because he knows who they are. What we need is someone with knowledge of Phil’s background who has put themselves forward as a fair and honest journalist who cares about Phil’s tax issues and money problems. Say they want to interview him to drum up support... Then lead him into a series of questions where you nail him to the cross, where he either owns up or runs away, proving you right. Most detractors aren’t going to get anything out of Phil because as we’ve seen with TheQuartering, the only way to DSP’s heart is by stoking that ego.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
Double post, different topic.

Screenshot_20200107_160459.jpg

Currently the guy behind the DP account throws punches like Phil. Nothing resolves into any logic, misses the point, self-awareness literally fails to exist and everyone who disagrees gets a nice namecall. There is nothing wrong with milking views, nothing to be ashamed (then fails to milk it). Yelling "The made up the paywall I never did a paywall dood", followed by a guy who clipped their literal description of a paywall. Lotta use of the word "entitled" to describe detractors and I'm sure I've red "entitled children". Lotta "No" to everything and so far I've not seen a single "Maybe I did a mistake".

Feels very familiar?

Just one tweet of many. Currently mobile, so I can't screen quite much. If someone wants to, feel free.

I don't want to deal with them too much. One D(S)P in my life is more than enough. Just saying, for guys who are discussing and making fun of crazy news and individuals and should have logic on their side to defend their standpoint, they are quite fragile and just as illogical.
I miss TJ, my big hairy sphere shaped opinion monster.

Edit (post below): Wow, what a bunch of whiny babies. Is this how they deal with problems? Go on, destroy your toy. We never asked for it YOU rubbed it in everyone's face. And nobody cared after the first "reveal". Someone hurt, huuu? Just pathetic.

Last edited:
4D chess dood. By looking pathetic they trolled us. Ack ack ack.

I care less and less.
But it's cool if we don't, apparently.

View attachment 1086973

Yes they will read the mails.
Yawn.

I genuinely don't understand what the fuck they are attempting to do here. It's like they are trying to dangle a carrot in front of detractors to boost their viewers - except now the carrot has gone rotten so we don't even care anymore. Phil's Internet 'tism must be contagious.

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
Double post, different topic.

View attachment 1086834

Currently the guy behind the DP account throws punches like Phil. Nothing resolves into any logic, misses the point, self-awareness literally fails to exist and everyone who disagrees gets a nice namecall. There is nothing wrong with jerking off views, nothing to be ashamed (then fails to tard cum it). Yelling "The made up the paywall I never did a paywall dood", followed by a guy who clipped their literal description of a paywall. Lotta use of the word "entitled" to describe detractors and I'm sure I've red "entitled children". Lotta "No" to everything and so far I've not seen a single "Maybe I did a mistake".

Feels very familiar?

Just one tweet of many. Currently mobile, so I can't screen quite much. If someone wants to, feel free.

I don't want to deal with them too much. One D(S)P in my life is more than enough. Just saying, for guys who are discussing and making fun of crazy news and individuals and should have logic on their side to defend their standpoint, they are quite fragile and just as illogical.
I miss TJ, my big hairy sphere shaped opinion monster.

Edit (post below): Wow, what a bunch of whiny babies. Is this how they deal with problems? Go on, destroy your toy. We never asked for it YOU rubbed it in everyone's face. And nobody cared after the first "reveal". Someone hurt, huuu? Just pathetic.
It's like the one time he's actually right about some faggot trying ride his coat tails for views. Jesus fucking Christ.

They are actually pulling a DSP.

DP: Well I have emails to prove DSP wrong. Maybe I’ll show them!

Also DP: Fuck all of you! I don’t have to show you people anything.

Honestly if they were smart they would drop the emails and then run from this nonsense. Shit only going to get uglier from here and make DSP look better as scary as that sounds.