[04-Jan-2020] Drunken Peasants discuss DSP - or, What happens when you touch the autism vortex

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

FalsePositive

True Positivity
kiwifarms.net
Can someone give me a tldr on the members of this exceptional individual show?
Drunken Peasants was originally a show run by Ben and TJ. It was just a few dudes hanging out and mocking internet idiots. Eventually they had a falling out, mostly because Ben got too big for his britches and in trying to make the show more professional (with a "studio" and segments) it lost its charm. Also his begging creep got out of hand at the expense of the quality of the show. With no other prospects, he struck some type of deal with TJ to keep the show/brand and recruited Billy the Fridge to be his new permanent co-host. Many of the interesting drama and guests were a result of TJ being on the show, so the quality has steadily declined and in many ways Ben now parallels Dark by begging to exist.

I used to watch the show pretty religiously so I could come up with more details if you're interested.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
They are actually pulling a DSP.

DP: Well I have emails to prove DSP wrong. Maybe I’ll show them!

Also DP: Fuck all of you! I don’t have to show you people anything.

Honestly if they were smart they would drop the emails and then run from this nonsense. Shit only going to get uglier from here and make DSP look better as scary as that sounds.
Well they pulled another DSP in that they have already hyped this thing into the stratosphere and, unless there is some serious dirt there, nobody will be satisfied. IF they had just dropped the emails as soon as Phil started being an asshole to them then this build up would have never happened.

Drunken Peasants was originally a show run by Ben and TJ. It was just a few dudes hanging out and mocking internet idiots. Eventually they had a falling out, mostly because Ben got too big for his britches and in trying to make the show more professional (with a "studio" and segments) it lost its charm. Also his begging creep got out of hand at the expense of the quality of the show. With no other prospects, he struck some type of deal with TJ to keep the show/brand and recruited Billy the Fridge to be his new permanent co-host. Many of the interesting drama and guests were a result of TJ being on the show, so the quality has steadily declined and in many ways Ben now parallels Dark by begging to exist.

I used to watch the show pretty religiously so I could come up with more details if you're interested.
I used to watch the show pretty religiously as well. I damn near watched their entire coverage of the 2016 election. It was fun when they made fun of internet people like Gman and whatnot, but the political stuff always threw me off.

Edit for clarity: The political stuff as in the day to day political news coverage. They had some pretty shit takes on gun rights.

Last edited:

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing the emails are extremely boring and generic. If I remember right, Phil wasn't ever really onboard with doing their podcast, especially since his audience pretty quickly pointed out they were likely trolling him. The only "juicy" details we might see in an email is Phil listing a bunch of unreasonable demands, but I wouldn't expect anything new. Phil is pretty open on his own about what he expects from a interview. For me, the most interesting thing is whether the emails mentioned an appearance fee. I'm leaning towards not because I don't think DP would sit on that for so long.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing the emails are extremely boring and generic. If I remember right, Phil wasn't ever really onboard with doing their podcast, especially since his audience pretty quickly pointed out they were likely trolling him. The only "juicy" details we might see in an email is Phil listing a bunch of unreasonable demands, but I wouldn't expect anything new. Phil is pretty open on his own about what he expects from a interview. For me, the most interesting thing is whether the emails mentioned an appearance fee. I'm leaning towards not because I don't think DP would sit on that for so long.
The only demand that would be of substance would be him demanding his X-amount if dahllahrs he'd miss because he could be shtreeming during that time. Anything over that is just icing on the cake.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyber Bowling

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net

Watching exceptional worlds collide.
it's the pot calling the kettle "*snort* black *bites nails*"

Shambler

kiwifarms.net

Watching exceptional worlds collide.
oh ho this is going to be midly interesting

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
for the lazy

" I did not appear on the DrunkenPeasants show bc after research and the feedback of my followers, I determined they are drama-hounds who make a living talking shit and smearing people. Here we are in 2020 and they’re “fundraising” to release our private e-mails. Guess I was right!

So the DrunkenPeasants are manufacturing drama, in regards to my possibly appearing on their show in 2019. Even fundraising to “release e-mails” between us. I’ll be releasing the e-mails myself this week, for free, bc there’s nothing to them. Don’t give scumbags a cent, thanks! "

my favourite part is a detractor has convinced dsp they're doing a fundraiser to release the emails and we get what the drunk faggots should've done in the first place

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
Drama always happens on his day off. What is this autism with Phil not being able to be at home on his day off?

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
It's truly astounding how these guys managed to trip over their own dicks with this one. Should have been an easy slam dunk on Phil, and they instead chucked the ball at their own nuts while screaming "OWNNNNNED".
not only did they swing and miss, but they threw the bat into the stands and ran to third base

Tags
None