[04-Jan-2020] Drunken Peasants discuss DSP - or, What happens when you touch the autism vortex

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
These guys being massive clowns doesn’t really change the situation or make dark a “winner” he claims the reason he backed out on them was being drama personalities, but it’s a moot point because he went on the fucking quarterings channel, obviously that isn’t the reason he didn’t go on their channel(hint hint it’s because it would involve him leaving his house and meeting people in person)

Plus the emails probably still make him look like a coward/baby, just because dark says there’s nothing to them doesn’t exactly hold much weight.

Reactions: thebonesauce

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net

Watching exceptional worlds collide.
I don’t know nor honestly care what is true in this void of autism but I love the fact that he isn’t self aware enough to realize he did the same thing for a fucking cat.

Also, called it for them making him look better in this situation.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
These guys being massive clowns doesn’t really change the situation or make dark a “winner” he claims the reason he backed out on them was being drama personalities, but it’s a moot point because he went on the fucking quarterings channel, obviously that isn’t the reason he didn’t go on their channel(hint hint it’s because it would involve him leaving his house and meeting people in person)

Plus the emails probably still make him look like a coward/baby, just because dark says there’s nothing to them doesn’t exactly hold much weight.
i don't expect dsp to somehow be redeemed i just want to be able to read the emails without hearing bens autism flair up

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
While im actually ok dsp owning these dramawhore assholes, it wont make dsp a saint. He stays as a beggar, scammer, liar, livestream jerking bum.

If only dsp could release more evidence about taxes, that behind the scene donation, dmleaks etc...

This just shows that these are nothing.
In before Phil claims this is a massive positive thing that brought a lot of new attention to him and that people love his content now.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
While im actually ok dsp owning these dramawhore assholes, it wont make dsp a saint. He stays as a beggar, scammer, liar, livestream jerking bum.

If only dsp could release more evidence about taxes, that behind the scene donation, dmleaks etc...

This just shows that these are nothing.
This whole thing now just seems like some Code Castiel tier gay op attempt.
Both groups gain some minor attention which for them is a win, but they look beyond exceptional to everyone.

Billy the Fridge did shit like this before with LeafyIsHere. They both had some gay feud but were actually friendly to one another behind the scenes.

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
After Phil brought down a cat-fishing empire; who thought it'd be a great idea to try and scam people around Phil. He truly is a God among men. He may be cursed to forever beg for quarters on the internet, but it also seems to be a blessing as people who try to use him end up being exposed as grifters.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
After Phil brought down a cat-fishing empire; who thought it'd be a great idea to try and scam people around Phil. He truly is a God among men. He may be cursed to forever beg for quarters on the internet, but it also seems to be a blessing as people who try to use him end up being exposed as grifters.
He didnt bring down shit. It was the people (or one person? I forgot) on kiwi who did the leg work.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
So if they meet the goal they will read the mail in this extra stream. If not then they will still read them. But because the goal gets met every week they will included there. So they are not hidden behind a paywall.

Also fully trolled by pretending to delete the mails, lololol. Great way to deal with the ones who already criticize you 👌Looks really good on you.

Screenshot_20200108_124216.jpg

Screenshot_20200108_124249.jpg

Screenshot_20200108_124317.jpg

Screenshot_20200108_124331.jpg

"For the both of you".
There is nothing to gain here, we will laugh at a Phil for fucking it up like usual. We will laugh at him for not realizing his own shittiness he put in his own mail. There is no difference, anyone can read them. But Phil has the upper hand because he - at least so far - will read this shit without delaying it. You are incapable of producing DSP-lols, which is all that matters. The lolcow owned you.

Screenshot_20200108_125146.jpg

So far I haven't read a single "Yeah maybe we made a mistake, worded it strange, let me explain". It's all sniffing their own farts all while acting entitled know-it-alls. And this is why you look so pathetic right now, so far there is hardly any difference to Phil.

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net
DSP has published the emails himself on TKOH forums:

Drunken Peasants email transcript tweet.PNG
(https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1214859768541503488 / http://archive.li/FQcrI)

(http://archive.li/RlAAi)

It's far too late for me to be posting this but better for me to just get it up on the net before these drama queens actually make money from exploiting stupid people.

FULL communication without being doctored:

> On Feb 4, 2019, at 3:51 AM, Drunken Peasants <drunkenpeasantsinbox@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Phil,
>
> I sent you a tweet a month ago about a possible collab and you gave me this email address to write to. Sorry I'm just now getting to write to you, January was a hectic month.
>
> We get so many requests from our audience to review and comment about you and your content. It's my understanding that you also live in the Seattle metro area, so I thought it would be cool to have you come up to Bellevue and be on a stream with us. We think it could be fun to shoot the shit and play some games.
>
> Let me know what you think, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
>
> - Ben

darksydephil@hotmail.com

Wed 2/6/2019 3:40 AM

Drunken Peasants

Hey Ben, thanks for reaching out.

Admittedly I’m totally ignorant when it comes to other Youtubers, and although I know that my viewers have mentioned your show before, I’ve never seen it. What kinds of topics do you regularly discuss? And what kinds of things would we be doing if I were to join a show of yours?

A HUGE forewarning: your show would receive a completely unfair, unwarranted amount of hate, trolling a crap if I were to ever be on it. Expect DDOS attacks and actual personal attacks against yourself and other show members. That’s how messed up the “haterbase” against me is, so being up front and honest, i’m not even sure having me on would be a good idea. It may hurt you guys far more than anything else, and I speak from personal experience on that.

Not to be a bummer or anything, but just looking out for you since you reached out to me first. FYI, I live in Renton which is a bit of a trek to get to Bellevue, so if anything were to happen, maybe having me call in as a guest as a test run would work better before we talked about having me show up in person, just to put your audience to sleep or something.

On Feb 6, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Drunken Peasants <drunkenpeasantsinbox@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Phil,

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. Our show typically discusses current events, news, politics, movies, gaming and a variety of other topics. Usually, we format the show in a way that fits whomever our guest is that day. We've had successful gamers on the stream before and they seemed to fit quite well. The key to that was figuring out how to format the show around them. I've been doing this for 5 years now, so I've had tons of practice making that work. If you agree to join us, we could take a little time to see what you would be comfortable with, and we could also discuss anything you would not want to have mentioned while you're on.

As far as the hate goes, I'm totally used to it. For about 4 years, Drunken Peasants was one of the most popular live streaming shows on YouTube that averaged over 5k live viewers per episode, and over 100k views total on a VOD. This attention alone brought on multiple DDOS attacks, swat threats, and doxxing. Then, at the end of 2017 I had a falling out with my cohosts that caused them to quit. This created a drama vacuum that made things even worse. Basically, I'm not afraid of any hate your appearance might bring. I can handle it. I spent all of 2018 rebuilding this show and dealing with harassment. At this point, I feel almost immune to it. Plus, I've had dozens of guests that are easily more hated than you could ever be on your worst day. Bottom line is that I like your content, and I want you on my show. It's my show, not theirs... So I decide, not them.

As far as the trip up to Bellevue goes, it's totally fine if you want to just call in the first time, that's fine. The only reason I thought it would be better to have you in person is so that we could play some SF2 Turbo or something like that. Also, there's always a bit of delay when people call in that obviously doesn't exist in person. I attached a few photos of our studio space here so you can see what we're working with. We can have up to 6 people in studio on the show at once, and I have multiple gaming consoles on standby for when we do gaming streams.

Either way, I'm fine with whatever works best for you. I feel like we have a lot in common, which could make for a fun stream. I'm 37, I'm been streaming full time for over 5 years, I get my share of hate and bullshit, and I moved here to the Seattle area 3 years a ago from the eastern US and I'm still trying to adjust to it.

Feel free to get back to me when you get the chance.

- Ben

Philip Burnell

Thu 2/7/2019 2:56 AM

Drunken Peasants

Thanks for the info Ben.

So when do you usually broadcast? And if I were to call in for a first appearance, what would that entail? Just being interviewed for a segment, or sitting in for the whole show, etc?

I have an extremely busy streaming schedule (full time/over 10 hours a day, 6 days a week with a single day off to spend with my girlfriend) so it would mean scheduling time off. Which I’d be okay with as long as I knew way ahead of time and we could make it work. I’m sure you’d want to let your viewers know well ahead of time since it seems they are interested in having me be on, and I’d like to explain to my own viewers why my stream schedule would be changed. I have not been on any kind of podcast or show in years, and you have a very big following, so this would be pretty significant, I think.

Let’s talk more. I’m interested and would like to think this could work out, but admittedly I’m still a bit skeptical. Not your fault at all, but the last time I was supposed to be on someone’s show, they used it to lie about me and get extra attention for themselves. Just another example of the hate and vitriol that’s been thrown my way over the years, so it makes me paranoid about this kind of stuff.

On Feb 10, 2019, at 12:07 PM, Drunken Peasants <drunkenpeasantsinbox@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Phil,

We typically stream live to your main YouTube channel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturdays. We usually start at 5:15pm pacific time and end around 7:30pm. We prefer that guests stay for the entire show, but if you just want to call in for an hour the first time that's fine with me. We use "Skype for creators" to bring remote guests on the show. If you need to free up time in your schedule, we can book it a month in advance to give you some time to plan for it.

I totally understand the skeptisism. I've seen the hate you get, and I totally know what that's like. I've had people who hate me try to start rumors that I'm a sexual predator just to ruin my reputation, and on the internet is very easy for rumors to be believed as facts. People tend to gravitate towards believing negativity no matter what. All I can say, is that you'll see that we're not interested in making a fool out of you. We like to joke around and have fun, but we don't make it personal. We're looking for talented people who preferably live locally to us, who would be interested in being guests on our show every 2-4 months.

If you have any more questions, I can answer them face to face in a video or voice call if your prefer. We have a discord server you're welcome to join too.

I think this arrangement will help bring some new eyes to both of our audiences and can be mutually beneficial.

- Ben

Philip Burnell

Wed 2/13/2019 1:11 AM

Drunken Peasants

Hey Ben, I think a Saturday could work. I wouldnt mind sitting in on the whole show, as 2 hours is no big deal and undoubtedly my viewers would listen in if they knew i was going to be on. And yeah, a month in advance would probably work well. Maybe sometime in mid-March.

I’ve used Skype, but havent heard of Skype for creators, so I’m not sure how it would work? If I called in over Skype, my audio quality would be excellent (i use a professional mic just like you to stream) but i’d need to be 100% sure that my skype info didnt get out to protect my identity and IP address. Sadly if that leaked, it could cause weeks of business-threatening annoyance for me, as I’ve have to force Comcast to change my IP address again, and it’s a HUGE chore. So if we could protect that, i think we’re good to go.

Of course, if i do appear on your show, id like to know at least some of the topics/questions youd throw my way ahead of time. Particularly, stuff about my family, or my ex, or things i havent publicly revealed etc would be off limits but asking about my 10 year career as a content creator or anything thats already public would be perfectly fine. I only have to bring it up bc i know that anything personal that i reveal would eventually be used against me.

Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:52 AM
To: Philip Burnell
Subject: Re: DSP and Drunken Peasants: The perfect match

How about Saturday, March 16th? Would that work? We'll meet on Skype at 5:00pm and start around 5:15. You don't need a special version of Skype, we use an updated one that makes it integrate with our streaming software better.

As far as topics go, we usually decide that same day. I was thinking we'll start by asking you about your career as a streamer and the time you spent in competitive gaming. I'm not interested in asking overly personal questions about your family or other personal relationships. I'm not sure if you're into politics or current events. We usually cover recent news, but if you don't really have any opinions about that, we can skip that mostly for this episode and do some other stuff. We usually watch videos of really strange people who say strange things on the internet. That's usually fun to have a good laugh at. Sometimes we watch bad rap videos to torture my cohost, who's a rapper. Sometimes we laugh at old infomercials. It's not really anything that requires lots of research. It's very laid back and we encourage you to say anything you want, so long as it's not forbidden on YouTube.

There's already haters of yours in my chat and comments trying to tell me that you'll never show up. They think they have you all figured out, but they don't have a clue.

Let me know if this date and time works for you.

- Ben

Philip Burnell

Sat 2/16/2019 9:54 PM

Drunken Peasants

Okay sounds good. I've got you on my calendar and will be sure to reach out between now and then if anything goes wrong, and I cannot make it. I'll also be sure to test out my Skype and the like before the show. Again, not sure how it works but please be sure my Skype name/ID and IP are protected as I'm nervous about that. Other than that, it sounds like a good time.

I EXCERPTED ONE VERY BRIEF INTERACTION WITH BEN AS HE TOLD ME HIS SKYPE NAME HERE AND THAT WOULD NOT BE APPROPRIATE TO DISCLOSE!!!

darksydephil@hotmail.com

Sun 2/24/2019 2:44 AM

Drunken Peasants

Hello Ben,

So I’m sorry to say, but my viewers have not really taken to the idea of my appearing on your podcast. Apparently they believe that you made fun of me on a previous show, based on no real information of who I was, but instead based on the misinformation provided by a group of my haters who contacted your show.

I haven’t heard it myself, but that is pretty disheartening. The reason that so many people dislike me is misinformation. So many have spread slander against me that it’s permanently tarnished my reputation and stifled my potential for growth. I was hoping to maybe expose myself to a new audience with an appearance on your show, but if your viewers are already of a mindset to just want to ridicule me for things that aren’t even true, I don’t see the point.

My viewers are telling me that appearing on your show will just expose me to a whole NEW group of people, who sadly will only follow me to hate on me. I’m sorry, but I cannot have that. So unless you can somehow convince me otherwise, I’m going to have to decline your offer to appear on your podcast.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 8:08 AM

Hi Phil, I'll be glad to address these concerns.

Sometimes viewers send in videos for us to watch, and we comment on them. I think someone sent in the video of you jerking off back when it happened and we laughed at it, but other than that I don't really remember talking about you. It's possible that maybe we had another guest at one point that said something about you, but that's pure speculation. We try to keep the jokes light hearted and make sure they're not as personal attacks. Everyone on the show has been made fun of in some way. Including myself.

What this seems like is that certain people don't want you to do things, so they are trying to manipulate you. I've had so many random people that believe they are experts on your behavior tell me that you're going to try to find a way to get out of this. I've also had weirdos warning me not to have you on because you'll ruin our show forever. This may even be the same people telling you that we're going to try and humiliate you. They're playing both sides to try and control what we do.

Like I've said, I'm not interested in digging into your personal life. We've had way more hated and controversial people on the show than you, and we treated them with respect. I like to show the more reasonable side of people that gets buried by all the rumors and garbage people cook up on the internet. I'd like to think that after over 500 episodes, we'd be having trouble finding guests right now if we humiliated them and sent our audience to harass them.

I was originally inviting you to my home to be on the show. Why would I give my home address to someone I planned to humiliate and target harassment towards?

Anyway, I think they're trying to manipulate us both. They think this kind of shit is fun. I attached a screen shot with this email to show you the similar messages I get from my "viewers". I don't give a shit what people say. It's my show and I have on whomever the fuck I want. Hopefully you don't allow them to manipulate you.

If you have any specific concerns or questions. I'll be glad up address them.

- Ben

Philip Burnell

Sun 2/24/2019 10:26 PM

Drunken Peasants

Yes, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if some of the people warning me against appearing on your show are actually part of the negative element trying to hurt me. At the same time, I know that many of them are actually longtime, concerned fans. They'd rather see me just go on normally and not invite even more negativity. We already have FAR MORE than our fair share! In particular, I was told that apparently there was a reddit thread where you (or someone from your show, or your viewers, it wasn't clear) were previously planning on setting me up to be "slammed" publicly on your show, but then the thread was completely deleted when you decided to actually reach out to me to be on the podcast. I will probably ask for evidence of this, to see if it actually exists, or if people are just talking out of their asses.

Yes, I also questioned why you would invite me in person to your place if it was going to be a "set up" where you were just going to try and "slam" me, but then again, some people are crazy enough to do that kind of stuff for attention. You're right, with 500 shows under your belt, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to cause an altercation in your own home. But I've had some pretty insane things done to me that you wouldn't believe, so at the same time, I'm ALWAYS skeptical and I find it actually smart to be. Rather safe, than sorry.

In reality, the one thing I'm really afraid of: my girlfriend being hurt. I know that sounds absolutely crazy, but based on two photos of her that I've shared publicly, and 3 times she ever appeared on stream with me (which were very positive interactions with my viewers), my haters have unearthed some insane stuff about her past: her full name, previous addresses and jobs, medical history, her mother's history of illness, and they even contacted her ex (who was abusive to her and nearly got arrested for it). Some pretty fucked up stuff that obviously she shouldn't have public or have to deal with, just because she's my significant other, and she never EVER did anything to deserve it. My fear is that if I appear on your show, these same people will flood your chat and just start spamming her personal info. It's one thing if it happens in my chat and my mods immediately clamp down on it; or if it happens on a toxic website like Kiwifarms. It's another entirely to happen live on your popular podcast. She doesn't deserve to be dragged through the mud, and they WILL do that, just to try and get at me if I appear on your show.

So that's kind of where I'm at right now. I'm seriously balancing the pros/cons of appearing on the Drunken Peasants. Could I get some more exposure at a critical time, that could really help me? Sure. But it could also become a toxic cesspool and a way to just hurt myself, my viewers and my girlfriend even further.

Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:36 PM

Hey there,

Just checking in with you. Everything is still open for you to be on next week. My promise of just having a laid back stream with no drama still stands. Just let me know what you what to do. I fully intend on allowing my audience to see the positive side of you and maybe you'll gain new eyes on your streams. Just let me know if you have any questions.

- Ben

Philip Burnell

Thu 3/7/2019 4:43 PM

Drunken Peasants

Hey man, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I didn't see this email until my viewers told me you'd been in stream chat today asking if I'd made a decision about the podcast.

In all honesty, I'm too afraid of my girlfriend being hurt. I know you stream on YouTube, which is incredibly difficult to moderate because the "stream chat" is just comments that get thrown out there. To have 2 straight hours of mentally challenged people spamming your chat with personal shit from my girl's past, is just not worth any positive exposure I could get from the appearance.

In addition, my viewers just didn't seem very interested. They'd much rather just seem me stream. So for now, I'm going to pass.

I do appreciate the opportunity, and your talking with me about it for so long of a period. I owed you an answer so that's it, for now.

-Phil

AND that's it. Nothing further at all, until the Drunken Peasants talked shit about me "dodging their show" last year in 2019. Then all of a sudden, they show up in my stream chat this week, talking shit about how I am a bitch because I wouldn't be on their show bc of haters.

At no time during any of this did I say anything negative about them. They chose to bring it up out of nowhere to stir up drama for themselves. Case closed.
DSP_take_a_sip.png

UPDATE:

The Drunken Peasants Twitter account responded, claiming that:

- DSP wasted their time
- the emails back up their story and DSP was being dishonest about the interactions between them
- DSP lied in his statement after banning DP from his chat

UPDATE 2:

The Drunken Peasants Twitter account published an interaction they (DP/Benpai) had with someone named 'tehsmarty' (a Twitch streamer, see below). This person warned that DSP would turn against the DP/Benpai, wanted to be on the podcast with DSP to ask him some deeper questions and called him 'the Andy Kaufman of lets players'.

DP/Benpai stressed that they would need to be nice to him (DSP), that he can't have someone on the podcast who's going to be 'hard' to DSP and that he is 'going to crack the code with him' if he's able to 'get personally close' to DSP.

Drunken Peasants tweet2.PNG ENw2HhQU0AEHmtK.jpg ENw2H6MU0AEaG5n.jpg

(https://twitter.com/DrunkenPeasants/status/1214905514317889537 / http://archive.ph/imNnk)

-EDIT- Okay, apparently this 'tehsmarty' guy is a partnered Twitch streamer (https://www.twitch.tv/tehsmarty_/). He got blocked by DSP on Twitter, but I have no idea if this happened today, or if DSP had already blocked him before all of this.

Drunken Peasants tehsmarty blocked tweet.PNG
(https://twitter.com/tehsmarty/status/1214893290274865152 / http://archive.ph/9d2pf)

UPDATE 3:

DSP responds on Twitter to the tweets from DP.

He says he wasn't promised a format where his 'significant other would be safe' and that he 'passed on the show bc of your toxic track record'. (lol)
Also calls DP 'the lowest form of low' and 'drama-seeking hacks'.

DSP tweet reaction1.PNG DSP tweet reaction2.PNG DSP tweet reaction3.PNG

Last edited:

Opiophile

kiwifarms.net
LMAO. they reminded people to contribute towards their goal so they'll do another show next week where they'll go over all the mails.
This is what DP essentially is in 2020. Desperately trying to come up with a few minutes of "content" so they can beg people for money in-between segments. It's gotten to a shameful level.

A few weeks ago I decided to give them another chance for whatever reason, and wound up watching a few minutes of a show where fucking Vaush was their guest. This was my first exposure to Vaush, and hopefully my last. That faggot is insufferable.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
And just like I suspected he’s so far detached from reality he thinks there’s nothing wrong with the emails even though they make him look like a clown.

His logic of protecting his wife makes absolutely no sense, he makes it sound like thousands of people were going to flood the stream chat and all of them were going to do nothing but list off kats personal info....and that would somehow hurt her in real life....

He’s also actively spreading his wife’s personal shit to a guy over email and then put it on his own forum....dude some of those things he’s claiming about oat I wasn’t even aware of and I’m a frequent kiwi, brilliant strategy dark

What’s to stop all these fictional people from commenting on the quartering video all of kats info? Do YouTube comments not jeopardize his wife’s safety? Is it exclusively steam chats with her info in it? It’s fucking nonsense.

He didn’t stand to gain anything from them and he is a hermit who dreads going to interact with people at their house, but instead of just saying that he hides behind this weird “my wife” shit and just looks like a massive head case.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
DSP has published the emails himself on TKOH forums:

View attachment 1088411
(https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1214859768541503488 / http://archive.li/FQcrI)

(http://archive.li/RlAAi)

View attachment 1088418
there seems to be atleast 3 emails missing

drunken phaggots post says there were 17, dave posted 14 (attached pic)

one can be their studio address

one might be their skype

one might be dave's skype

this entire meme just proves both parties are as exceptional as eachother, one side trying to bait views and money to release them, and the other one for falling for the drama bait

Subaruman says he never abused Kat and that he's never been close to being arrested. He's also pretty done with all of this. He's been separated from her for 2+ years and is in a good place in his life now. Bless you Subaru
sounds like khet manipulated her way into the WAkahndo mansion

edit: drunk phaggots are now leaking their own discord dms showing they wanted to manipulate dave into joining their friend group (attached), some exceptional fail ops, they're probably doing this as a knee-jerk reaction to losing any power they had with their secret emails

Attachments

Last edited:

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Good lord DSP is such a bitch.

"i don't want muh wife to get hurt"
She doesn't watch your stuff Phil.

Phil saying that they made fun of him (which they probably did) and then saying he didn't actually see or hear any of it is pretty exceptional. All in all, these are pretty milquetoast emails. Typical DSP responses including many DSPisms. I don't know if I would say that DP looks worse for this, but DSP doesn't really look any worse either.

I find it funny that Phil's main excuse for not doing it was "my viewers didn't seem very interested, and rather see me stream." Well...no shit Phil, they are your stream viewers. You don't do this type of stuff to appease the people who are already giving you money and watching you religiously. This is about new people who maybe haven't heard of you, or know little about you. This could have been a couple hours of Phil just being a regular guy and watching some funny videos, but he just couldn't fathom an unmoderated chat and leaving his house.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
As expected, DP fucked themselves and Dave looked "better" for it.
He most certainly doesn’t look better. We got exactly what we expected to find in those emails, excuses and ramblings of a paranoid mad man that can’t see how ridiculous he comes off as to semi normal people.

And now we’ve got more lore, either kat lied dark about her ex abusing her to the point where he almost had ramifications for it, or he literally just made this shit up to make it seem like people doxxed even more stuff about his wife lmao, genius as always dark.

The drunken clowns look like drama scammers, we’re comparing two turds at this point

Tags
None