[04-Jan-2020] Drunken Peasants discuss DSP - or, What happens when you touch the autism vortex

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

RIPRhongoBongo

kiwifarms.net
He most certainly doesn’t look better. We got exactly what we expected to find in those emails, excuses and ramblings of a paranoid mad man that can’t see how ridiculous he comes off as to semi normal people.

And now we’ve got more lore, either kat lied dark about her ex abusing her to the point where he almost had ramifications for it, or he literally just made this shit up to make it seem like people doxxed even more stuff about his wife lmao, genius as always dark.

The drunken clowns look like drama scammers, we’re comparing two turds at this point
That was why I put better in quotation marks, since Phil also fucked himself even further

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(From a DP email)
"There's already haters of yours in my chat and comments trying to tell me that you'll never show up. They think they have you all figured out, but they don't have a clue. "

FUCKING LOL.

one can be their studio address

one might be their skype

one might be dave's skype
Phil said he "excerpted" their skype address, so it's not clear if that was a separate email or not. He also was going to try and ghost them until DP showed up in his chat and started asking around.

What a clusterfuck all around.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
In before Phil claims this is a massive positive thing that brought a lot of new attention to him and that people love his content now.
And he proceeds to try and bleed it dry, like the, “viral,” ProJared tweet. Phil will always be a scummy, slimy piece of shit. The lack of self awareness is astounding, that someone like him will say, “don’t give these scammers a cent for their fundraiser!” when he did the same shit with a fucking animal.

This whole situation is the gayest shit in the world.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Even if these are doctored, who cares? Phil made himself look like a pussified beta cuck and the industrial cock inhalers DP look like scamming, begging assholes. Nobody won in this situation but us, because now we have information that either Kat lied to Phil and told him Subaruman beat on her and shit, or Phil made it up in his own interests. At this point, either one is true.

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
Nobody won in this situation but us, because now we have information that either Kat lied to Phil and told him Subaruman beat on her and shit, or Phil made it up in his own interests. At this point, either one is true.
Why would Kat have to lie about being abused to get with Phil when he would've moved her ass in with him, no questions asked, just for being his last shot at not being alone for the rest of his life????

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net
this show is so god damn boring i'd rather watch the fucking ralph retort, at least shit fucking happens and people bring their own screen caps instead of reading emails to the audience via printing paper
The show used to be way better when TJ, Paul and Scotty where on. Now it's just a boring shell of it's former self.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Why would Kat have to lie about being abused to get with Phil when he would've moved her ass in with him, no questions asked, just for being his last shot at not being alone for the rest of his life????
She probably assumed it was a good talking point and pull at his heartstrings. It was probably a lie she sold him before she even started to visit. Pretty smart on her part, really. She knew that Phil would feel remorseful and guilty since he’s a liberal fairy who won’t even roleplay with other fictional women in video games.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Even if these are doctored, who cares? Phil made himself look like a pussified beta cuck and the industrial cock inhalers DP look like scamming, begging assholes. Nobody won in this situation but us, because now we have information that either Kat lied to Phil and told him Subaruman beat on her and shit, or Phil made it up in his own interests. At this point, either one is true.
He called a literal 15 minute drive a “trek”. I also don’t think he doctored anything. What we have here is an autistic conversation between a bunch of faggots. What we got out of it is some fun content that allows us to further point and laugh at said faggots. One faggot can’t drive 10 miles and afraid Mahwife’s fee fees will be hurt because people are mean. The other faggot just wants that sweet drama tard cum.

Honestly if DP doesn’t have a little sub thread on the farms, they should now.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I want to point out people really expected much from emails written by a guy that was afraid of his cat getting doxed.
I'll just say two things.

1.) People that participated in trying to get those emails from Drunken Peasants are exceptional. You got played for attention, and you got mad. You lost.

2.) If same people ever complain about troll cheers remember that you helped paint Phil in a good light and very likely helped him get a bunch of fan donations in the line of "FUCK THE HATERS", he will now also have proof of how people try to fuck with him, and how people try to get famous because of him.

In the words of modern day poet;
Congratulations, you played yourself.

Rate me autistic all you want, this shit is cringe.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
I want to point out people really expected much from emails written by a guy that was afraid of his cat getting doxed.

1.) People that participated in trying to get those emails from Drunken Peasants are exceptional. You got played for attention, and you got mad. You lost.

2.) If same people ever complain about troll cheers remember that you helped paint Phil in a good light and very likely helped him get a bunch of fan donations in the line of "FUCK THE HATERS", he will now also have proof of how people try to fuck with him, and how people try to get famous because of him.

This is why you only observe and never get directly involved with the autist. You’d never go into a lion’s den at the zoo to get up close and personal, therefore you should never get involved with the life of an autist.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net

Agreed. Plus anyone who knows how things work in the world of DSP knows nothing would have come of this anyway no matter how it went. Again these emails could have shown Phil kicking puppies and his fans wouldn’t care. He’s just so stale that people are chomping at the bit for any kind of new content and in the process are getting sucking into the autism maelstrom.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Quick thought on the abusive Subaru drop. So I'm not sure if Phil remembers he had those informations in the mail or if he really thinks this is unimportant,; either way he shouldn't share those delicate infos in the first place, it shouldn't be anybodies business, you can't entrust him with any secret. I wonder if Khet knows about this oopsie and if he has to sloppily handjob alone from now on (Leanna called it a "women free zone").

To start off, I don't trust any info drop by Subaru Man. He seems right about the most parts (Phil confirms this here, in his infinite wisdom) but the grain of salt is still stuck in the shoe. Don't trust someone who seeks vengeance on his ex to tell us all of this, except she was this horrible. Would an abuser admit abuse? No. So I'm just as clueless as before.

Is this story true?
Possibly.

Has Phil made up this story?
Possibly.

Has Khet made up this story?
Possibly.

Did she lie?
Possibly.

Does she think it's true, but it's not?
Was she on medicines, drugs, any form of hallucinogens? Does she remembers this as fact when it was just a dream?
Possibly.

Does she completely exaggerates?
Possibly and not impossible. If Phil is even slightly honest then she gets triggered by virtual women and he's not allowed to enjoy stuff she dislikes. Or he's a liar (likely).

In the end, we don't know and we're faced with a claim which should have never left his pig shaped mouth. Or hooves, he wrote that with his keyboard.

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I'm laughing at all the ham-fisted attempts at manipulating Phil and lying to Phil about shiting on him in previous segments Ben did. All the pathetic attempts at reverse psychology to try to get Phil to think 'the haters win if you don't show up so you better sack-up'. Congratulations, you look like a more pathetic and desperate fagot than DSP.

"We've maybe had guests on who did that, not us though." You've had multiple people on to do that and only that, and you all joined in on shitting on him. I'm pretty sure whoever the regulars themselves were would randomly play new clips just to shit on him.

And even after getting called out on it on Twitter he still was trying to hype them up as "stacks" of e-mails he had printed out, I hope you claim all that printer paper as a business expense.

Edit: Also how Phil had the insight to delete the DP guy's Skype name 'because that would be wrong', but has no problem blasting his wife's abuse allegations against her Ex or again confirming 100% the validity of everything that's been found about her.
Oh really Phil? The police were almost called? So you mean there was no official record of this anywhere except for between them and inside your fat-head until you just published it?

Last edited:
Tags
None