[04-Jan-2020] Drunken Peasants discuss DSP - or, What happens when you touch the autism vortex

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
the man who hid a kat for half a year, makes an annual marathon he would do anyway a subgoal, refuses to do anything that requires more effort than pressing play on his laptop wants to talk about jerking off viewers? I guess he really is trying to mobilize the ♿

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
I'll just note that if Subaruman was actually abusive to Kathy to the point where the police were involved, the autistic detectives here would certainly have found proof of that. A woman in the mental health system like Kathy is will be protected seriously in a situation like this.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I'll just note that if Subaruman was actually abusive to Kathy to the point where the police were involved, the autistic detectives here would certainly have found proof of that. A woman in the mental health system like Kathy is will be protected seriously in a situation like this.
It wouldn't surprise me if this is just how Phil is characterizing SubaruMan kicking her out after finding out she was Phil's girlfriend while still pretending to be his to keep using him for money.

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
*kat cheats on suburu guy with Phil*

Suburu guy: "fuck off out my house"

kat: "waah Phil he abused me."

Probably bullshit. This whole scenario has been farcical. Gotta give DSP some due for being savvy enough (paranoid too) to have not bothered to go through.

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
*kat cheats on suburu guy with Phil*

Suburu guy: "fuck off out my house"

kat: "waah Phil he abused me."

Probably bullshit. This whole scenario has been farcical. Gotta give DSP some due for being savvy enough (paranoid too) to have not bothered to go through.
The abuse was him forcing her to watch Marvel movies. That's why she's traumatized by them and he's not allowed to watch anything superhero related.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Despite those drunken clowns making absolute fools of themselves DSP has to try and take a victory lap spouting more bullshit.

It was the haters that influenced your decision, you are terrified of being in a situation you don’t have absolute control over. Saying his fans “begged” him not to do their show is a pretty massive stretch.

Imagine trying to get a guest for a YouTube stream and he asks you how you can’t guarantee his wife’s safety....like what does this mean...now I’m even more curious what quartering told dark to assure hIm kat would be safe, or is dark literally only afraid of steam chats for some unknown reason

I also love he researched them and found out they were negative content creators, but saw quarterings 40 bait videos complaining about some dumb bitch starring in a marvel movie and thought “yo this dudes positive as fuck AND promising my wife’s safety, this is Positive as hell!”

Attachments

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine trying to get a guest for a YouTube stream and he asks you how you can’t guarantee his wife’s safety....like what does this mean...now I’m even more curious what quartering told dark to assure hIm kat would be safe, or is dark literally only afraid of steam chats for some unknown reason
He was 100% afraid of a live chat that would be pointing out his lies and busting out memes about him and Kat. That's it.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part about this is when he posted his streaming hours on Twitter...and they came out, based solely on the times he listed, to just over 8 hours (8hr 15min, if I recall). And that assumed he was streaming straight through, ignoring the roughly 1 hour the streams are on without him doing anything and his 30+ minute "break" during 1st stream. He tries so hard to make it seem like he's busy.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't surprise me if this is just how Phil is characterizing SubaruMan kicking her out after finding out she was Phil's girlfriend while still pretending to be his to keep using him for money.
WHAAAAT?! I HAVE TO HOUSE AND FEED AND GIVE MONEY TO MY NEW MOTHER-NURSE-GIRLFRIEND?
THATS BULLSHIT, WHY CANT THE OTHER GUY DO IT?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Genie The Hedgehog

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This really deserves a standing ovation. They proved DSP right. There is only one other group that managed to do so, even if it took them five years. And they built water wells in Africa. I guess Drunken peasants went for the speedrun WR any%. Brilliant use of the "I was only pretending to be exceptional" route

Attachments

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
i feel this is appropriate

I fucking love how Shonie Carter has no idea how to officiate this. He jumps in, looks completely bewildered, and just puts both hands up to say "touchdown!"

This dogshit of a fight between these two camps is less like ACTUAL fighters and more like...

Rubea Meretrix

kiwifarms.net
This really deserves a standing ovation. They proved DSP right. There is only one other group that managed to do so, even if it took them five years. And they built water wells in Africa. I guess Drunken peasants went for the speedrun WR any%. Brilliant use of the "I was only pretending to be exceptional" route

When DSP forces you to use the "I was only pretending to be exceptional" excuse, it's time to be the cause for some delayed trains.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
🤓 I've been updating the thread's OP. A couple thing've occurred to me while putting it together that Imma need some help with:

I noticed that in this screenshot, Drunken Peasants say only that they "will discuss DP being recently block" by "DSP in his Twitch chat"
1578538966689.png

As far as I know, it's @drgnkiller in the Tweet's reply that first mentions "reading the emails". Was he the one to first bring this up? I feel like I'm missing something obvious 🙃

Also, in the revealed email correspondence, Phil reveals that he knows everything we know about Kat: "Her full name, previous addresses and jobs, medical history," etc. I could've sworn that's Phil's claimed Kat was never doxed. Does this sound familiar to anyone else? 🤔

Tags
None