[04-Jan-2020] Drunken Peasants discuss DSP - or, What happens when you touch the autism vortex

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

FalsePositive

True Positivity
kiwifarms.net
🤓 I've been updating the thread's OP. A couple thing've occurred to me while putting it together that Imma need some help with:

I noticed that in this screenshot, Drunken Peasants say only that they "will discuss DP being recently block" by "DSP in his Twitch chat"
View attachment 1089714

As far as I know, it's @drgnkiller in the Tweet's reply that first mentions "reading the emails". Was he the one to first bring this up? I feel like I'm missing something obvious 🙃

Also, in the revealed email correspondence, Phil reveals that he knows everything we know about Kat: "Her full name, previous addresses and jobs, medical history," etc. I could've sworn that's Phil's claimed Kat was never doxed. Does this sound familiar to anyone else? 🤔
If she was already fully doxxed and detracted to the point of not wanting any sort of internet presence, then what could possibly happen to make anything any worse? The real answer as anyone here could tell you is that Dark is a giant pussy and couldn't handle an unmoderated interaction with anyone who isn't already under his pignosis.

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
🤓 I've been updating the thread's OP. A couple thing've occurred to me while putting it together that Imma need some help with:

I noticed that in this screenshot, Drunken Peasants say only that they "will discuss DP being recently block" by "DSP in his Twitch chat"
View attachment 1089714

As far as I know, it's @drgnkiller in the Tweet's reply that first mentions "reading the emails". Was he the one to first bring this up? I feel like I'm missing something obvious 🙃
They mentioned reading the emails a day before the stream.
tweet22.png

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1089714

Also, in the revealed email correspondence, Phil reveals that he knows everything we know about Kat: "Her full name, previous addresses and jobs, medical history," etc. I could've sworn that's Phil's claimed Kat was never doxed. Does this sound familiar to anyone else? 🤔
Wasn’t the debunk stream inspired by a list from drgnkiller’s Twitter? Something about him triggers Piglord.

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Phil will say one thing, then contradict himself in the same paragraph if not the same sentence later. His first claim was something like "You won't find her, she doesn't have an internet presence." Then later it was "If I brought her on stream, you'd have everyone scouring the internet trying to find her!" Which of course, is exactly what happened when he dropped his "Everyone meet Kat" picture on Instagram. So while he may claim she was never doxed, he knows she was, he just doesn't want to admit it.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Imagine trying to get a guest for a YouTube stream and he asks you how you can’t guarantee his wife’s safety....like what does this mean...now I’m even more curious what quartering told dark to assure hIm kat would be safe, or is dark literally only afraid of steam chats for some unknown reason
This shit had me weak when I read the emails. Phil acts like he's fucking Edward Snowden or some shit. "I gotta keep muh wife safe," yeah that 20 minute drive to play street fighter and talk about current events really seems like it could be dangerous. Darksyde Bourne over here doesn't seem to realize that she doesn't even have to be there and she doesn't watch his content anyway. This part of the exchange is the best part of this saga to me. It proves that he doesn't just talk about that shit on stream to squeeze dollars out of his fans, he ACTUALLY believes his wife is in danger. :story:

Reactions: Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
This shit had me weak when I read the emails. Phil acts like he's fucking Edward Snowden or some shit. "I gotta keep muh wife safe," yeah that 20 minute drive to play street fighter and talk about current events really seems like it could be dangerous. Darksyde Bourne over here doesn't seem to realize that she doesn't even have to be there and she doesn't watch his content anyway. This part of the exchange is the best part of this saga to me. It proves that he doesn't just talk about that shit on stream to squeeze dollars out of his fans, he ACTUALLY believes his wife is in danger. :story:
Wait, would Kathy have had to drive him over there? Phil absolutely will not drive on a highway or at speeds 45 mph or above. Would Kathy have had to drop him off for his playdate like the surrogate mom Phil w/the O.S.H. treats her like?

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
And now we’ve got more lore, either kat lied dark about her ex abusing her to the point where he almost had ramifications for it, or he literally just made this shit up to make it seem like people doxxed even more stuff about his wife lmao, genius as always dark.

The drunken clowns look like drama scammers, we’re comparing two turds at this point
Hot take:

Phil and Kat both know that everyone on the internet knows she cheated on Subaru to be with him. In their pea-brained minds, they concocted a lie that Subaru was abusing her. Abusing how? No one knows, and it doesn't matter. Poor Kat was in an abusive relationship until the day she laid eyes upon Phil, who promised her a way out of the real-life nightmare. She couldn't help cheating on Subaru dood, she was miserable and wanted out and Phil was there with his alcoholism and his quasi-lucrative streaming job.

So she cheated on Subaru ONLY BECAUSE OF THE DESPERATE SITUATION she was in, because Subaru was abusing her. There, now both Kat and Phil have an excuse for why she was an unfaithful cunt. Nothing she could do.

I know it's a shit plan. I never said it was a good plan. It's a Phil plan.

Tags
None