[05-Feb-2020] - EmergenREE Fun(d)raising... - In a surprise twist DSP is up late and teasing an emergency fundraiser on twitter...

What will the fundraiser be for?

• Bills

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Taxes

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer Fees

Votes: 78 47.0%
  • Divorce Lawyer Fees

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Jasper has to go to the Vet

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • KAT IS PREGNANT. HAAAAAAALP

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Moving / Selling the GoutMansion(TM)

Votes: 14 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HerrKlicks

negative detractor meme!
kiwifarms.net
1580896663641.png

SAUCE: https://tw.tinf.io/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1224991762369761280

Poll:

ME2 Renegade Run seems to be in the lead thus far!

In a totally unexpected turn of events DSP needs more money...
...what will it be this time?

ETA: I hope this is okay with mods / admins... figured it would make information easier to find.

UPDATE:

Dark Dave's Mirror to capture any prestream salt

Last edited:

Frogga

🐸
kiwifarms.net

EMERGENCY

"So something completely unexpected has blindsided me, and now I need to raise a significant amount of funds by the end of the month (I’ll explain tomorrow). Which of these would you like to see in a special fundraising marathon? Please vote, and thanks!"

So it turns out my lawyer got the initial filling all wrong and I need to pay her MORE to have it fixed. Bullshit right?
Of course he’s tweeting this at 2am his time

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net

EMERGENCY

"So something completely unexpected has blindsided me, and now I need to raise a significant amount of funds by the end of the month (I’ll explain tomorrow). Which of these would you like to see in a special fundraising marathon? Please vote, and thanks!"

So it turns out my lawyer got the initial filling all wrong and I need to pay her MORE to have it fixed. Bullshit right?
Phil sounding the paypig alarm after a day of drinking. Almost 2am his time

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net

EMERGENCY

Probably should’ve been posted in the general thread as I really really doubt some random cost would come up so suddenly related to the bankruptcy. But I am very curious what this new hell is, I’ve never seen so many random bursts of bills from one guy. It’s also fucking 2AM, what possible new thing could come to his attention this late?

L.I.M.B. Commander

kiwifarms.net

EMERGENCY

🤣 I just.....I can't right now.......🤣🤣🤣...DSP you are the gift that keeps on giving🤣🤣🤣

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
What possible new money issue could’ve come up this late? Did it happen earlier and he just said “let me wait until 2AM to tweet about this” if this isn’t a medical bill I just don’t get it. I’ve never seen someone constantly get bombarded by mystery amounts of money owed. Whatever it is the fact that he has a month to raise it is the most suspicious to me

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
I voted for a relatively unpopular choice, Bills. Didn't he say he had to keep paying shit like that anyways? It's either that or taxes. Shit, should have voted taxes.

We know he already paid the $1200 (lmao) to Rochelle for this bankruptcy shit. I know fuck all about bankruptcy, but I don't know if another fee would come so quickly.

The others are just meme responses. Should have included some WWE Champions event.

Tags
None