[05-Feb-2020] - EmergenREE Fun(d)raising... - In a surprise twist DSP is up late and teasing an emergency fundraiser on twitter...

What will the fundraiser be for?

• Bills

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Taxes

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer Fees

Votes: 78 47.0%
  • Divorce Lawyer Fees

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Jasper has to go to the Vet

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • KAT IS PREGNANT. HAAAAAAALP

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Moving / Selling the GoutMansion(TM)

Votes: 14 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Capped all three pages in case they're about to disappear

and it's gone DSP.png

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Archived: Page 1 (this page keeps showing Error 522) | Page 2 | Page 3

Capped all three pages in case they're about to disappear:

yooo babymngaming. that guy is fucking hilarious. legit spent hours of his days doing nothing but low brow insulting yuurp, i mean yuurp dumb as shit too for constantly going at it with this dude but at least his replies were somewhat intelligent and thought out. for real tho, baby, yuurp, mora. leaving me flabbergasted with that insecurity. good god tho babymngaming got me saying yikes out loud. maybe he should get some fresh air. to think they spend all day on some nobody ass forum arguing with eachother over dumb shit and then think theyre above it all. shits funny. whatever man i cant wait to watch this is how you dont play special dark souls

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Has DSP ever explained why he doesn't just spend $64.99 and buy Turbo Tax Home and Business + State? I mean, I know the real reason, but has he ever given a "you fucking idiot children, obviously I can't because" reason?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
Has DSP ever explained why he doesn't just spend $64.99 and buy Turbo Tax Home and Business + State? I mean, I know the real reason, but has he ever given a "you fucking idiot children, obviously I can't because" reason?
He did today. His reason is simply that his taxes are too complicated, that they end up being "like 50 pages long" and that there's no way he could do it by himself.

So laziness.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
We all know why
Just like Phil's idol the Hulkster he "doesn't work with little guys brotherrrrr".

Last edited:

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
Archived: Page 1 (this page keeps showing Error 522) | Page 2 | Page 3

Capped all three pages in case they're about to disappear:
Unbelievable. That's a level of autism that you could fight a war with. I mean Christ, wasn't The Quartering willing to meet DSP halfway and be nice/play along with his sterilized version of reality? He talked to him for a bit and didn't question any of DSP's standard provably-false bullshit. He kept his mouth shut. He stayed in-line. What more did they want from him? Clearly, as hard as the Quarter Pounder cucked himself out, it wasn't enough. Therefore he gets shit on like everybody else.

Do the wheelchairs really believe that a practicing lawyer, who is willing to sit in front of a camera and attach his real name to a legal assessment, would piss away his professional standards just to shit on DSP? Do they really see how much this guy has to lose if he doesn't practice law in good faith on his YT? It's clear none of them have ever had a job with any responsibility, leadership, or requiring any level of education whatsoever. And of course, the one level-headed voice trying to bring everyone back to reality gets ganged up and shit on for wrongthink. How do these people solve day-to-day problems in their lives? It's baffling. This has so many warning signs of a cult.

Plus, actually believing that Phil's attorney, who was paid a pittance admin filing fee of $1,200, actually cares about the validity of what was on the paper he filed, which contains egregious contradictions entirely within themselves, is so exceptional it deserves its own thread. The wheelchairs even acknowledged it was a bankruptcy mill. How do you not see what this lawyer's office purpose is? Do you not understand that she gets her money whether she cares or not? How are you not suspicious about all the signs of DSP preparing for his failure by pre-loading all of the responsibility and blame onto his attorney? Is it not even remotely suspicious that DSP told you he called her on a Sunday evening for legal advice about "da trolls, dood," and she told him we were all complete idiots? Did you even bother to skim the actual document before rushing to his defense and calling anyone who questions it retards? Agh. It hurts. I'm in physical pain thinking about this.

I haven't even made it through the first page yet and I feel like I need a chemical bath. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that the people who post this stuff are real people who exist in the real world. I just can't do it.

Also, pig ups for screencapping everything before it could get sent to banworld. Thank you for your service :neckbeard:

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
Wl

would a tax attorney cost more than a cpa? Think dsp has also said he has one for state and one for federal taxes, could be he has to pay them both?

They absolutely do. Sometimes significantly more.
I had to use one when I lived in the US since I owned properties in multiple countries and had passive income, as well as normal income from different countries.

I think paid about 1500$-2000$ every year when I filed the US tax (then add a copule hundred for filing in the other countries)
That is a bit more than what the pensioner down at H&R Block that is just fresh out of the 2-day-how-to-use-turbotax seminar charges :-)

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net

it's so he has someone to blame for "not doing their jahb" when something goes wrong, he loves paying to reduce responsibility, and even shifting responsibility

Tags
None