[05-Feb-2020] - EmergenREE Fun(d)raising... - In a surprise twist DSP is up late and teasing an emergency fundraiser on twitter...

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What will the fundraiser be for?

• Bills

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Taxes

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer Fees

Votes: 78 47.0%
  • Divorce Lawyer Fees

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Jasper has to go to the Vet

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • KAT IS PREGNANT. HAAAAAAALP

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Moving / Selling the GoutMansion(TM)

Votes: 14 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I wish it was Demon's Souls, since the servers are shut down, and he would have to play it without help.
That arguably makes the game easier for a lot of things. He can set up (intentionally or not) a progressively lighter world tendency by staying a phantom and dying in the nexus when human. Later sections of each world will have him with more health, less black phantoms and less damage taken.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
"gimmicky dark souls" oh fuck me, he's probably just going to do "bow only" like its bold and brash and it belongs in the trash

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
"gimmicky dark souls" oh fuck me, he's probably just going to do "bow only" like its bold and brash and it belongs in the trash
He tried to do that with a Magic/Int run last time and ended up flubbing that and just resorted what I figured was some sort of hybrid build with a fast weapon+magic enchant to Moonlight Greatsword.

SL1 run would be interesting but probably too much of a challenge for him.

I wish it was Code Vein. Or Sekiro again at least. Makes no sense to play Dark Souls again.
Has a wife dude, and the game has a lot of anime titties.

Didn't he say he was gonna do a NG+ run for Sekiro and just got distracted by other new releases? He got such a high off beating the boss quicker than what others thought that he said he would go right into NG+.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he say he was gonna do a NG+ run for Sekiro and just got distracted by other new releases? He got such a high off beating the boss quicker than what others thought that he said he would go right into NG+.
Thought he jumped into a NG+ and got his shit pushed in, got mad, and quit. I may be wrong or thinking of a different game, though.

HalfMillPhil

kiwifarms.net
Thought he jumped into a NG+ and got his shit pushed in, got mad, and quit. I may be wrong or thinking of a different game, though.
I know that happened in the DLC for Nioh. He claimed the difficulty curve was too steep so that made it a bad game that needed to be deleted.

• Informative
Reactions: actually

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
After shitting on Fortnite for the past 2 years, he’s going to play it as part of a fundraiser? He’s getting pretty desperate.
While still a big popular game this is is normal for Phil. Wait for the hype to die down and for a thousand other streamers to find their niche in playing a game and draw 3x as many viewers as Phil, then he will play the game. He did the same thing with Minecraft.

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
Back to officially calling them fundraisers.

View attachment 1133015
"trying Fortnite again" 😂 holy fuck

That can't be real. No way. After relentlessly shitting on fortnite and all the "shill blue haired clown steamers" as much as he has, him becoming one of them would be the ultimate meme to rule all memes. I'm laughing IRL just imagining what a field day Snort Burnell would have with all of the juicy sound bytes he's been so kind to provide us over the last year or so.

I'm glued to the screen, Phil. Your story telling skills are expert level. You have my undivided attention.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird to see Phil actually promising to do something for money. In the end, he'll probably do the usual of choosing what game he wants to play and not following through with it, but this is a bit of a change so far.
When he starts doing things actually differently (doing things, not tweeting things), beware for falling porcine feces. Those are all ideas he has proposed at least once in the last year to make money. He's backed out of all of them.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
When he starts doing things actually differently (doing things, not tweeting things), beware for falling porcine feces. Those are all ideas he has proposed at least once in the last year to make money. He's backed out of all of them.
“I need sooooo much money. My ideas are... playing vidya.” The state of our culture today has truly traveled down a path few could have seen coming.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many fucking times does this slob need to play Dark Souls holy shit.
He autistically thinks since it did well the first time he can do it and make the big money (for his gatcha games and manchild toys, not for that lawyer... that'd be silly).

He's really desperate though if he's digging Fortnite out of the garbage... maybe he thinks that he might need to start widening the Pigcult a bit by getting new tard children who will become tard fans with tard bucks later on in life.

Tags
None