[05-Feb-2020] - EmergenREE Fun(d)raising... - In a surprise twist DSP is up late and teasing an emergency fundraiser on twitter...

What will the fundraiser be for?

• Bills

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Taxes

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer Fees

Votes: 78 47.0%
  • Divorce Lawyer Fees

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Jasper has to go to the Vet

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • KAT IS PREGNANT. HAAAAAAALP

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Moving / Selling the GoutMansion(TM)

Votes: 14 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HansGruber

Exceptional Theif
kiwifarms.net
He autistically thinks since it did well the first time he can do it and make the big money (for his gatcha games and manchild toys, not for that lawyer... that'd be silly).

He's really desperate though if he's digging Fortnite out of the garbage... maybe he thinks that he might need to start widening the Pigcult a bit by getting new tard children who will become tard fans with tard bucks later on in life.
Whatever keeps him from having to get a real part time job.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
so being "blindsided" has turned into "I need money to pay someone to write numbers on a piece of paper for me, and CT condo fees or i'll be sued"

how will he be sued for not paying condo fees if he has already stopped paying the mortgage? maybe he had a rude awakening about having to pay it

edit: found out why he has to pay his CT condo fees

the bank hadn't foreclosed on the CT condo yet so he's responsible for condo fees accrued after the bankruptcy filing date, so in the rush to being debt free he has made the mistake of not waiting for the bank to foreclose before filing for bankruptcy

3DD67311-D818-4DD3-8ACE-703DBB36D04D.jpeg

Last edited:

Cpt_Autismo

kiwifarms.net
Just crazy how the writers are going strong this year. We just got one of the highlights of the bankruptcy season and now we're getting 3 months worth of plot lines with in a few days.

With the fan favorites like the tax man ninja that blindsides Phil out of nowhere at the same time each year. But this time Phil will have one week to react. This twist, to this tried and true storyline, seems to be an attempt to raise the suspense to fit the theme of the whole season.

Let's not forget a new dark souls run. How incompetent can he be after having played through multiple times. We will never know as he always seems to reach a new low.

And the piece of pice de resistance being the event extraordinaire Phil's playlessbegmoreraton. Who doesn't enjoy the event for Jung and old in which Phil corrects and expends on his many memorable and real life story's.

5/5 must see tv

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
I shouldn't be shocked, but it amazes me how he still wants his $200 daily tip in addition to the $1k+ to avoid being sued. I know he shouldn't be using credit cards, so he has to be plunging his gouty hands into his tip money to pay for all his shit upfront anymore, so how the hell is going to save $1k+ for these 'unexpected' fees?
Aww man. Your post got my hopes up that he had a "daily tip goal" right besides a "tax guy tip goal." Honestly if he just pushed that he needed to meet the daily goal everyday for x amount of days he would get the money he needed plus some Valentines spending cash but he has to be dramatic. Had to laugh when I saw on Dsparchives Phil saying "if I don't pay this i'll be sued" while already being involved in bankruptcy and a foreclosure. Kind of late to be concerned about that.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Thought he jumped into a NG+ and got his shit pushed in, got mad, and quit. I may be wrong or thinking of a different game, though.

He never did a Sekiro NG+ playthrough invoking “low viewership interest” but it’s due to the fact he really doesn’t like Sekiro and didn’t want to replay it with harder hitting mobs and more parry damage.

He bitched out.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I shouldn't be shocked, but it amazes me how he still wants his $200 daily tip in addition to the $1k+ to avoid being sued. I know he shouldn't be using credit cards, so he has to be plunging his gouty hands into his tip money to pay for all his shit upfront anymore, so how the hell is going to save $1k+ for these 'unexpected' fees?

next tax saga will probably be the best

he has paid minimum on 2018, he's about to lump $15,000 with 2019 taxes, and when 2020 comes around, it will be $30k+

he better start saving now or put jasper in charge of his money

irs don't fuck around

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I love DSP explaining to the tax attorney "where am I supposed to get all this extra money?" like that's in any way the tax attorney's problem and not his.

Same thing he did with the CT condo. He said at one point "you guyz wouldn't let me short sell it and now I can't pay you anymore so you're fucked." No DSP, they aren't the one that's fucked here.

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
Same thing he did with the CT condo. He said at one point "you guyz wouldn't let me short sell it and now I can't pay you anymore so you're fucked." No DSP, they aren't the one that's fucked here.

I have so many things to follow this up with, but since the gout has infected my brain I'll just go with "thanks for the mortgage, dumb fuck."

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
Another thing I didn't understand in that whole story with the tax attorney was the attorney saying he would do Khet's taxes for free to help Phil out. Not even the "free" part, but they're married now, so why wouldn't they be filing jointly to take advantage of those benefits? The taxes would be "done together" since they're filing together anyway, so he wouldn't need the guy to "do them for free". The conversation Phil alleges to have happened doesn't even make sense.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Another thing I didn't understand in that whole story with the tax attorney was the attorney saying he would do Khet's taxes for free to help Phil out. Not even the "free" part, but they're married now, so why wouldn't they be filing jointly to take advantage of those benefits? The taxes would be "done together" since they're filing together anyway, so he wouldn't need the guy to "do them for free". The conversation Phil alleges to have happened doesn't even make sense.
All I can figure is they're both going to file desperate this year so her income won't show on the paperwork he has to submit to the court as I'm sure he thinks it will hurt him. He may have remembered he lied on one line of the bankruptcy form where it comes to her income. This 2019 income tax request info seems to be a curveball to him.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net

There are some circumstances where a married couple files separately because certain circumstances results in a bigger tax refund. I forget what they are, but they exist.

Hell, Kat probably would be better off filing separately. She works part-time minimum wage. Last time I did that (well over a decade ago), I damn near got everything back in taxes. Not sure how it would play out now though.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
All I can figure is they're both going to file desperate this year so her income won't show on the paperwork he has to submit to the court as I'm sure he thinks it will hurt him. He may have remembered he lied on one line of the bankruptcy form where it comes to her income. This 2019 income tax request info seems to be a curveball to him.

he might need both their taxes for the trustee meeting

it seems like he wanted to go bankrupt before filing his 2019 taxes, he probably didn't think it would take as long as it has and he's still nowhere near being discharged

he clearly wanted to walk in and walk out debt free, much like the time where he said he refuses to wait in line for some random shit he was talking about ages ago

DarkestSydePhil

kiwifarms.net
It's no surprise that Phil is on the cusp of exuberance at the prospect of getting something for ''free'', especially something like having your taxes done for you which Phil has clearly always been mystified by all his life. A person should be taught about the concept of taxes in their early teens, and a fun exercise in getting them used to them is having them do it for you one year, supervised of course, to break the purposefully instilled intimidation of the forms by the tax-filing industry.

The lawyer took one look at Kat's W2 and determined it'd take about 2 minutes total to scan the form as a .pdf, upload it and all fields would be auto-populated, and he'd just have to check a couple boxes and make sure it all transferred correctly, wisely used it as bait on the hook to get Phil to use him for his services, all at the caveat that he be paid up front since Philliam is currently undergoing bankruptcy. It's really a masterful move, probably the most competent maneuvering of Philip's tismosphere that we've seen by an uninformed 3rd party.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Imagine a Turbo Tax playthrough fundraiser stream
Hello hello everyone, no time to waste. I'm very familiar with taxes because I'm a business expert and know more about money than everyone else. So let's speedrun those taxes. First of all I punch in my basic informations. While my tax ID is important I can save time by not paying attention to my name. So I could be Phil Burnel, Phil Burell, doesn't matter you won't go to prison for this, therefore you did nothing wrong. So I'll just call myself P to save frames, sounds good? For the next out of bounce trick, outside of any laws and rules, I roughly estimate our expenses and income, however the less numbers I write the faster I am. So let's say I have an income of 10.000 per month, I'll write 5000. Fling in an extra number to make it look authentic, like 5001, copy and paste this one everywhere and I'm basically done for. I mean done. We did it! Back to mobile games.
Nah. He offers to do things for money all the time, he just doesn't follow through because once it's time to go he gets cold feet about investing effort.
Would have never guessed by the guy who "surprises" everyone with another retrospective event every few months.

Tags
None