[05-Feb-2020] - EmergenREE Fun(d)raising... - In a surprise twist DSP is up late and teasing an emergency fundraiser on twitter...

What will the fundraiser be for?

• Bills

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Taxes

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer Fees

Votes: 78 47.0%
  • Divorce Lawyer Fees

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Jasper has to go to the Vet

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • KAT IS PREGNANT. HAAAAAAALP

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Moving / Selling the GoutMansion(TM)

Votes: 14 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I love that Phil realized Dark Souls is hard so instead its a 'marathon' of nine different things for an hour each so he can bail as soon as possible if he gets frustrated in mgs1/etc
There's no theme this time like Holiday marathons either. He's got so lazy he doesn't even come up with anything aside from that it's a fundraiser.

Makes those other marathons seem like a huge sham in hindsight by calling it some Holiday bullshit marathon.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
i've noticed an increase of turning his "pay for this to happen" events now always have fundraisers shoe-horned into and around them

"this event you paid for now has a tips goal"

so ppl are paying him to have an opportunity to pay him again
He's essentially admitted to this as well with "I need money for my regular bills and more for the tax guy who BLINDSIDED me!"

It doesn't matter, though. The paypigs will throw money at Phil no matter what.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
What's the longest amount of time Dark plays anything without any breaks, 2 hours? I swear he doesn't know what the word marathon even means.
With his habits now, he even takes breaks after just sitting there talking on prestreams. Two hours later it's his 30 minute break, and then he's back again to talk for another 5-10 minutes as some midstream prestream extension, then plays for another hour and a half.

He is that guy that takes frequent bathroom breaks at work to get out of working, while sitting on his phone still on the clock. What he does for his 30 minute breaks beats the fuck outta me. Won't even go into detail what he does in 30 minutes, even getting a quick snack people would understand but everyones left in the dark about it.

I can understand a quick 5 minute break to walk up, get water, and come right back but he outright abuses it.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With his habits now, he even takes breaks after just sitting there talking on prestreams. Two hours later it's his 30 minute break, and then he's back again to talk for another 5-10 minutes as some midstream prestream extension, then plays for another hour and a half.

He is that guy that takes frequent bathroom breaks at work to get out of working, while sitting on his phone still on the clock. What he does for his 30 minute breaks beats the fuck outta me. Won't even go into detail what he does in 30 minutes, even getting a quick snack people would understand but everyones left in the dark about it.

I can understand a quick 5 minute break to walk up, get water, and come right back but he outright abuses it.

Dood, he has to keep up with his rasslers. That takes 22 minutes out of those breaks. Then he has, umm, his hands full and that takes another 8 minutes. *snort*

Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I bet Pig reads this thread to see if he can find ways to duck out of losing his manchild manor or just puts that money down on gatcha games honestly.

He's too delusional to even be honest when it can possibly save his manchild mansion when filing paperwork, so him being smart is a fuck no every single time.

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
I bet Pig reads this thread to see if he can find ways to duck out of losing his manchild manor or just puts that money down on gatcha games honestly.

He's too delusional to even be honest when it can possibly save his manchild mansion when filing paperwork, so him being smart is a fuck no every single time.

The most diligent reader of the DSP KiwiFarms subforum is King Philbert himself. There is damning evidence of this almost every time Phil streams.

The most crippling issue Phil has is that his ego is big and fragile and must be protected at all costs. And I do mean at all costs. Including his house and his wife. If he was smart he would have taken advice from people in here and he may have been able to wiggle out of this and get back on his feet.

But we're just idiots and trolls and kids so we can't know anything, therefore our ideas must be immediately discarded. Unfortunately for Phil it's a bit late to take advice from the farms since he's already committed perjury. I probably could have gotten him out of this two weeks ago. I wouldn't even know what to tell him now aside from "I think you might be a bit fucked"

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
He should just play MHW especially if he plans on playing a souls game again seeing as both games are very similar...not like he can get trolled.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
He should just play MHW especially if he plans on playing a souls game again seeing as both games are very similar...not like he can get trolled.

He would just get carried by anyone he played with, and then complain that he's bored because he's just keeping distance and not actually learning how to play. Even if he played solo, Capcom added armor and weapons to the game that are there specifically to catapult new players to the Iceborne expansion, by which point Phil would hit a massive difficulty wall because said armor and weapons lose their effectiveness once you hit Master Rank.

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
He would just get carried by anyone he played with, and then complain that he's bored because he's just keeping distance and not actually learning how to play. Even if he played solo, Capcom added armor and weapons to the game that are there specifically to catapult new players to the Iceborne expansion, by which point Phil would hit a massive difficulty wall because said armor and weapons lose their effectiveness once you hit Master Rank.

He would still need to play to gather the mats needed to upgrade the defender set and even with max level defender armour it doesn't give you that much of an advantage. It's not like the set will make Nergigante seem like a bitch, DSP would still need some level of skill to fight the tougher monsters.

He gets carried in pretty much every game anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: Gotta Groom Em All

Rubea Meretrix

kiwifarms.net

DSP already played the MHW beta and was carried ever since the first Jagras fight. It's hilarious to watch him move by rolling.

And MHW has weapons in common with Soulsborne games. That's it. Don't be the smoothie that claims Onimusha to be a Sekiro clone.

He would still need to play to gather the mats needed to upgrade the defender set and even with max level defender armour it doesn't give you that much of an advantage. It's not like the set will make Nergigante seem like a bitch, DSP would still need some level of skill to fight the tougher monsters.

He gets carried in pretty much every game anyway.
You can eat Nergigante's dive raw with the Defender set with ease.

It does make Nergigante seem like a bitch.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
If he played MHW now it would just make him look like a bitch anyway. The game has a bit of a learning curve to it and he would either get carried, or get his shit slapped solo.

He would get pestered by fans to join him constantly or even just look like a worm because of when he denied it a year or two ago with Tolo and Cryoatic or whatever. Deep in the thread it was discussed a couple of times already so I'll leave it at that.

Put 300+ hours into it, stopped playing at Tempered Vaal, so between Kulve and the Witcher monster.

Even that would require a lot of catch-up if you decide to play for Iceborne but he could really milk it if he wanted too from starting fresh. He could simply just go through solo while getting help from fans, which usually I'd give him shit for but in this case it would be actual beneficial for him. It's more like he can only can get his hand held to a certain extent and he has to put in effort for the execution.

Tags
None