06/16- Chris reminisces about Bob - Turns it into CPU goddess shit

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
What a downward spiral for ol' Bob.

He traveled the world, got a college degree, got a couple of patents, fathered some successful kids, knocked up a drunk redneck secretary, fathered an autistic sped, became the Internet Lumberjack, died in a filthy house covered with bug bites, and is now memorialized immortalized as a plaid-wearing, hedgehog-beaver-Pokemon OC monstrosity conceived of in one of his troon son's fever dreams.

Edited: because I'm a grammar sperg
Life can take some strange turns.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I'm just trying to protect everyone from the cursed tapes. Anyone who watches it will die in seven days and sent to Chris' OC world.
That is a genuinely terrifying thought.

Anyone ever read Stephen King's The Regulators? That was about an autistic kid who becomes possessed by a demon that manifests his inner world onto the suburban neighborhood he lives in, resulting in the area turning into a warped old west cowboy type environment and deadly cartoon characters manifesting to kill people.

Imagine that.... but with Chris Chan.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Yah I really hope people don't go and dig up recordings of when Chris was truly feeling anguish his father died, to make fun of him.

I mean he didn't fully understand it then, he doesn't grasp it now. That's fucking low if some one did it to almost any one. I think those should be laid to rest unless Chris brings them up. If he wants to discuss how it felt..well that is on Chris.

God thinking of losing a parent is hard enough, going through it would be hell. Even I'd feel sorry for Chris if people trolled him with such recordings.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Yah I really hope people don't go and dig up recordings of when Chris was truly feeling anguish his father died, to make fun of him.

I mean he didn't fully understand it then, he doesn't grasp it now. That's fucking low if some one did it to almost any one. I think those should be laid to rest unless Chris brings them up. If he wants to discuss how it felt..well that is on Chris.

God thinking of losing a parent is hard enough, going through it would be hell. Even I'd feel sorry for Chris if people trolled him with such recordings.
Oh yeah, that'd absolutely be crossing a line.

What at all would be funny about him simply crying over the loss of his father? That's completely normal, it's when Chris acts abnormal is when it's funny.

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net

I laugh a lot about Chris and his mishaps, but that would be a bridge too far for me. Must have been a sick fuck who wanted him to record it.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Again, I repeat, why do you want to watch Chris suffering just to watch?

I like my kicks but this is asinine.
I assume the people asking for those videos are fucksticks and wankers honestly.

They're trying to be 'cool' about Chris-chan but I don't really k
I laugh a lot about Chris and his mishaps, but that would be a bridge too far for me. Must have been a sick fuck who wanted him to record it.

I can't even think of what troll was that fucked up to make Chris do it.

Can any one even confirm a troll made him do it? If Chris just did it..I'm not sure how to feel about it. Clearly if he did it on his own, at the time he was truly reaching out for some one to help him. I almost feel like Christorians dropped the ball there then. That would have likely been the last time Chris was sane enough to understand he needed help.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Poor Bob...even in death he can't escape his stupid bumblefuck son being an absolute embarrassment. He's probably spinning in his grave at speeds that rival the Large Hadron Collider.

Leave your father alone, Chris! He's suffered enough!
Chris just can't let the dead rest, whether you're a beagle Spitz mix dog or an old man who died in filthy conditions after being hospitalized covered in big bites.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris just can't let the dead rest, whether you're a beagle Spitz mix dog or an old man who died in filthy conditions after being hospitalized covered in big bites.
He can't even let celebrities like Stan Lee or the relatives of Twitter randos rest in death. He just flounces right in to sperg about Toon Town dimensions and OCs and ponies and generally acting like a clueless and insensitive bumblefuck to indulge his idiotic delusions, and with absolutely no regard for the feelings of others. So much for being more "empathetic" about others.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
He can't even let celebrities like Stan Lee or the relatives of Twitter randos rest in death. He just flounces right in to sperg about Toon Town dimensions and OCs and ponies and generally acting like a clueless and insensitive bumblefuck to indulge his idiotic delusions, and with absolutely no regard for the feelings of others. So much for being more "empathetic" about others.
The Stan lee thing still fucking pisses me off.

Chris-Chan claims to adore comic books, promptly shits all over Stan Lee. At least he didn't defile Gygax in the mix. <Yet..>

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Stan lee thing still fucking pisses me off.

Chris-Chan claims to adore comic books, promptly shits all over Stan Lee. At least he didn't defile Gygax in the mix. <Yet..>
I think you're safe there. I'm fairly positive that the only thing Chris knows about Dungeons and Dragons is that cartoon from the 80s.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino