06/16- Chris reminisces about Bob - Turns it into CPU goddess shit

RogerSpanderbilt

Semen Nacho Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Bob was a terrible father at least twice. His influence and power over Chris seems to have been minimal. 'Memba when Bob walked in on Chris? "Get away from the internet, I'm cutting in down right now"? He threatens to wake up Barb when he first comes in and later tells C-man to wake his mother up. His greatest assistance to Chris was getting him on welfare so Bob and Barb could steal part of it through making their mentally disabled child pay rent.

Being made into a poorly drawn checkerboard monster by his fag son and dumped into C-197 with his "grandchildren" who all cut their dicks off is more or less the eternity that Bob deserves.
Man I've heard of people A-Logging Chris but never A-Logging our beloved lumberjack.

RogerSpanderbilt

Semen Nacho Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
As far as I recall, Bob actually tried to engage Chris in things. <I truly wonder if this isn't why Chris ever got into crayola magic clay. Did Bob try to get him to do clay shaping when younger?>
Maybe. That or Chris just wanted to make Sonichu "real" and couldn't so he settled for a shitty crayon sculpture of his face.

Second Missing Primarch

Papa Nurgle loves you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading some where about how Chris wasn't able to use clay. Like the concept of firing it etc to make it stay in it's form never clicked.
He made ceramics in high school and threw a tantrum when he wasn't recognized for his mad art skillz. Not surprising, considering what he produced:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris hasn't read a single comic book in his life it shows in how he designed his own comics and they look more like toddler drawings sewn together with no rhyme or reason
Actually, Chris used to read the old Sonic the Hedgehog comics by Archie Comics...because of fucking course he did...so his taste in comics and understanding of comic layout and design are just as terrible as his taste and understanding of anything else.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Actually, Chris used to read the old Sonic the Hedgehog comics by Archie Comics...because of fucking course he did...so his taste in comics and understanding of comic layout and design are just as terrible as his taste and understanding of anything else.
Fair enough but I shuuder to think what the comics would be like if Chris read watchmen or maus :cryblood:

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I assume the people asking for those videos are fucksticks and wankers honestly.

They're trying to be 'cool' about Chris-chan but I don't really k

I can't even think of what troll was that fucked up to make Chris do it.

Can any one even confirm a troll made him do it? If Chris just did it..I'm not sure how to feel about it. Clearly if he did it on his own, at the time he was truly reaching out for some one to help him. I almost feel like Christorians dropped the ball there then. That would have likely been the last time Chris was sane enough to understand he needed help.
IIRC, it was a skype call with someone. Basically all skype calls with Chris were recorded.

The handsome tard

We will wake up The Warrior!!
kiwifarms.net
I bet the only thing Bob wanted to do with Barb in a shed is plant one between her eyes with a gun.

I do agree that Bob tried as a parent, but his tactics were heavily flawed too. I mean the first big error he made was conceiving Chris. The second flaw was not locking Chris away permanently.
Ironically he didn't put him in Special Ed because he thought they would actually lock him away in a straight jacket (which is absurd even to someone his age to believe back then).
"Told me to live my life to my best"
That can be easily interpretated as "I gave up, you can just go and do whatever you want. I will just be here waiting for the grim reaper take me away from here."
Chris obviously took it as a motivation to keep doing the same and even double down on it
Fair enough but I shuuder to think what the comics would be like if Chris read watchmen or maus :cryblood:
Chris would probably claim to be this dimension's Dr Manhattan most likely. Of course he would want to be the most OP fucker without any of the cons of being him (lack of humanity and investment in literally anything).

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Ironically he didn't put him in Special Ed because he thought they would actually lock him away in a straight jacket (which is absurd even to someone his age to believe back then).

That can be easily interpretated as "I gave up, you can just go and do whatever you want. I will just be here waiting for the grim reaper take me away from here."
Chris obviously took it as a motivation to keep doing the same and even double down on it

Chris would probably claim to be this dimension's Dr Manhattan most likely. Of course he would want to be the most OP fucker without any of the cons of being him (lack of humanity and investment in literally anything).
Thank you. I really needed to know all of this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino